Your Hair Loss is NOT 100% Genetic and can be STOPPED (Balding and NW0 Cope)

TwinkLord

TwinkLord

Iron
The Hairline Cope and Obsession with NW0

Guys on here are obsessed with Norwood 0 and straight low hairlines. Guys, first of all, having a straight low hairline like Justin Bieber doesn't make you immune to balding. Sometimes, guys feel the small icy touch of the Norwood reaper at 18 years old and stay with the same matured hairline until 45. Just because someone has a bigger than usual forehead or higher hairline doesn't mean = ''Bro must be balding''. This is always fixable with fringe frauding. It's only the FRINGE covering the forehead that matters, not a visible straight low hairline. So long as you have a significant amount of hair follicles to cover the forehead, you should NOT give a fuck about a hairline. In fact, most male models of Euro descent have higher than usual foreheads and hairlines. Check it out for yourself. It's a White trait. Also, most guys who have a low hairline are ETHNIC. They don't have European blood in their veins. Who the fuck wants to be NW0 looking like Muhammad??? Literally every guy above 20 in the West has a shit hairline. That's why all these zoomers cope with weird fringe styles and cover the forehead with African tier curly/wavy hair. Even though they are normies who aren't Blackpilled, they're self conscious enough to understand the importance of hairline and hair. Remember, looksmaxxing comes naturally to normies but not to incels. Every zoomer fag I see legit must have a subhuman hairline behind that bird's nest hair style because they all copy the same style.

Maxresdefault 5

How to Know Your Real Risk of Balding

If you want to know if you're at risk of balding, look at your grandfathers, great-grandfathers and your father's hair. This part is important so shut the fuck up and listen. You can have a father with full hair and STILL be at risk of balding. Biggest myth is that a father with hair can save you from the Norwood reaper. If having a father with a head full of hair can save you then why did my own father go bald despite not having a balding father?? It's because of his mother/my grandmother. The balding gene can come to haunt you in multiple ways and sneak through the mother's genes even if the father has a NW0 perfect hairline that is thick and full of density. Sike mf, the Norwood reaper tricked your ass. Additionally, a bald father doesn't mean you'll bald exactly like him or as aggressively. I should be bald at my age completely with my hairline reaching my scalp now since my own father is bald, lost his hair severely at 20 but I didn't inherit his hair genes it seems. So obviously, we can't just use the ''father test'' to determine if balding will happen or not at X age or not. I think it's safe to say that if you have ANY ancestors (male or female) with thinning hair, you need to watch that hairline and realize you're at risk even if it's not aggressive balding with clumps coming out in the sink. Also, another way of determining if you're at risk is your ability to grow a beard. If you can grow a seriously good beard, you should be very concerned because guys with beards for some reason are at risk of balding SEVERELY. Look at the soyboys on Reddit to know what I mean or MGTOW copers. You better pray to God for a naturally clean shaven face lacking hair follicles.

Balding Comes From the Environment Nowadays

Another issue is this BS genetic deterministic belief that balding is like 90% - 100% genetic. Boyos, if you're missing vitamin D or even ONE mineral/essential nutrient, you can actually begin to lose hair even if you aren't genetically destined for aggressive balding whatsoever until your 50s. Did you ever notice how discord mods and gamers who stay indoors ALL have the same weakening hairline and thinning hair while homeless guys and tanned Chads have a full set of hair?? It's the power of Vitamin D and nutrients/minerals. Let me repeat myself again.

If you lack any of these, you WILL experience thinning of hair:

Vitamin A
Thiamine Riboflavin Niacin Vitamin B6
Vitamin B12
Vitamin C
Calcium
Vitamin D
Vitamin E
Folate
Vitamin K
Iodine
Iron
Magnesium
Potassium
Selenium
Zinc

Eat your fucking meat boyos! Organ meat, eggs, animal products, milk, fish, organic whole foods, vegetables, fruits, nuts like almonds, berries, dark chocolate etc etc. You guys are swallowing protein powder and eating dog shit for food. Don't lie to me.

Screenshot 2024 06 05 150819

The Use of Drugs
Nicotine:

Nicotine, tobacco, and other components present in cigarettes can build up in hair follicles and the hair shaft. This leads to hair loss and premature hair graying. A 2022 systematic review notes that smoking can result in hair loss due to the following mechanisms: narrows blood vessels, which affects circulation. (Nicotine pouches cause this as well)

Caffeine:
I don't care what the studies say on hair growth. This causes hair loss when ingested. The caffeine leads to poor sleep which causes hormonal imbalance which is associated with hair loss. ''And because caffeine narrows the blood vessels that surround the brain, when consumption is stopped, the blood vessels enlarge. This causes an increase in blood flow around the brain and pressures surrounding nerves. This can then trigger what is known as a caffeine withdrawal headache.''
This clearly acts similarly to nicotine, narrowing blood vessels and starving your hair follicles of essential oxygen and nutrients.

Alcohol: (Devil's drink)
Technically, yes, alcohol can cause hair loss, but not directly. Instead, alcohol can cause or exacerbate other health issues that may result in hair loss. Alcohol can cause hair loss for several reasons, including malnutrition, changes in blood sugar, lack of sleep, and changes in hormones like estrogen.
Guys, stop drinking this useless piss water for a 1 hour buzz. It's killing your muscle gains, destroying your hairline and fucking with your body weight and sleep.

Vitamin D
Vitamin D deficiency is directly related to keratinocytes, a type of cell crucial to the growth of your hair. If your levels of vitamin D are low, hair loss can result merely due to an insufficient supply of these cells
A small number of case reports seem to suggest a relationship between vitamin D deficiency and hair thinning.
Studies show low vitamin D levels are related to hair loss. Testing blood levels of this important vitamin can keep hair health in check.

Sacrifice your collagen for sun boyos. Muh muh ageing, guys one hour of sun will save your mood, your hair and life. Do it morning and evening. The sun can save your hairline and hair.

Sleep: The Creator and Destroyer of PSL Hair
The habit of not getting enough sleep can weaken the hair follicles and affect the secretion of hormones. For this reason, hair may appear weak, dry and dull. It's worth noting that a period of poor sleep will not always lead to alopecia, but it can cause a loss of hair density.

Yes, a lack of sleep can contribute to hair loss. Not getting enough sleep can mess with your body's hormones and your ability to handle stress, both of which are important for keeping your hair growing as it should.

Boyos, get your 9 hours sleep!!

Lack of exercise

Blood circulation is crucial for hair growth. Your hair follicles require a steady stream of nutrients, which they receive from the blood circulating in your scalp. Aerobic activities like walking, cycling, and swimming can significantly improve this circulation, resulting in healthier hair

Poor Body Circulation

Poor circulation of blood can prevent the roots of your hair from receiving adequate nutrients
. If this occurs, your hair may become thin, weak and fall out. Similarly, poor circulation can prevent your fingers from receiving sufficient blood flow, with your nail beds starved of oxygen.

Here's the reality. You are ALL going to bald one day. There's no escaping this even with minoxidil or fin. The medication won't last forever, only slows what will come. If you get old enough, you'll see visible thinning. What we want to prevent is BALDING/thinning/hair miniaturization during your fucking prime, aka your 20s and 30s. You want to keep all your hair just long enough to breed Stacys and Beckys. You can bald and LDAR and shave it all off when you're 48 but if you're thinning at 20, we need immediate action right now to save your sex life and you from roping.

You fuckers think you're balding but really it's a combination of 100 factors leading to thinning of your hair. Fix that shit and within 3-6 months, your hair will be restored. If it continues to fall out even after fixing every single thing possible and receiving nutrients/good sleep/exercise/vitamin D/good blood circulation then it's time for the minox and fin or dut.​

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, ijustwanttobepretty, kingpiin and 16 others
Just shave it bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acridax, TheBiggestIncelEver, wombleboy12 and 7 others

I'll probably make a thread on SMP in a few weeks I got some done to fix a cowlick in my hair.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: overtier1011, nofap, callisto and 4 others

Guys on here are obsessed with Norwood 0 and straight low hairlines. Guys, first of all, having a straight low hairline like Justin Bieber doesn't make you immune to balding. Sometimes, guys feel the small icy touch of the Norwood reaper at 18 years old and stay with the same matured hairline until 45. Just because someone has a bigger than usual forehead or higher hairline doesn't mean = ''Bro must be balding''. This is always fixable with fringe frauding. It's only the FRINGE covering the forehead that matters, not a visible straight low hairline. So long as you have a significant amount of hair follicles to cover the forehead, you should NOT give a fuck about a hairline. In fact, most male models of Euro descent have higher than usual foreheads and hairlines. Check it out for yourself. It's a White trait. Also, most guys who have a low hairline are ETHNIC. They don't have European blood in their veins. Who the fuck wants to be NW0 looking like Muhammad??? Literally every guy above 20 in the West has a shit hairline. That's why all these zoomers cope with weird fringe styles and cover the forehead with African tier curly/wavy hair. Even though they are normies who aren't Blackpilled, they're self conscious enough to understand the importance of hairline and hair. Remember, looksmaxxing comes naturally to normies but not to incels. Every zoomer fag I see legit must have a subhuman hairline behind that bird's nest hair style because they all copy the same style.

View attachment 2964488

If you want to know if you're at risk of balding, look at your grandfathers, great-grandfathers and your father's hair. This part is important so shut the fuck up and listen. You can have a father with full hair and STILL be at risk of balding. Biggest myth is that a father with hair can save you from the Norwood reaper. If having a father with a head full of hair can save you then why did my own father go bald despite not having a balding father?? It's because of his mother/my grandmother. The balding gene can come to haunt you in multiple ways and sneak through the mother's genes even if the father has a NW0 perfect hairline that is thick and full of density. Sike mf, the Norwood reaper tricked your ass. Additionally, a bald father doesn't mean you'll bald exactly like him or as aggressively. I should be bald at my age completely with my hairline reaching my scalp now since my own father is bald, lost his hair severely at 20 but I didn't inherit his hair genes it seems. So obviously, we can't just use the ''father test'' to determine if balding will happen or not at X age or not. I think it's safe to say that if you have ANY ancestors (male or female) with thinning hair, you need to watch that hairline and realize you're at risk even if it's not aggressive balding with clumps coming out in the sink. Also, another way of determining if you're at risk is your ability to grow a beard. If you can grow a seriously good beard, you should be very concerned because guys with beards for some reason are at risk of balding SEVERELY. Look at the soyboys on Reddit to know what I mean or MGTOW copers. You better pray to God for a naturally clean shaven face lacking hair follicles.

Another issue is this BS genetic deterministic belief that balding is like 90% - 100% genetic. Boyos, if you're missing vitamin D or even ONE mineral/essential nutrient, you can actually begin to lose hair even if you aren't genetically destined for aggressive balding whatsoever until your 50s. Did you ever notice how discord mods and gamers who stay indoors ALL have the same weakening hairline and thinning hair while homeless guys and tanned Chads have a full set of hair?? It's the power of Vitamin D and nutrients/minerals. Let me repeat myself again.

Vitamin A
Vitamin B12
Vitamin C
Calcium
Vitamin D
Vitamin E
Folate
Vitamin K
Iodine
Iron
Magnesium
Potassium
Selenium
Zinc

Eat your fucking meat boyos! Organ meat, eggs, animal products, milk, fish, organic whole foods, vegetables, fruits, nuts like almonds, berries, dark chocolate etc etc. You guys are swallowing protein powder and eating dog shit for food. Don't lie to me.

View attachment 2964465
The Use of Drugs
Nicotine:

Nicotine, tobacco, and other components present in cigarettes can build up in hair follicles and the hair shaft. This leads to hair loss and premature hair graying. A 2022 systematic review notes that smoking can result in hair loss due to the following mechanisms: narrows blood vessels, which affects circulation. (Nicotine pouches cause this as well)

Caffeine:
I don't care what the studies say on hair growth. This causes hair loss when ingested. The caffeine leads to poor sleep which causes hormonal imbalance which is associated with hair loss. ''And because caffeine narrows the blood vessels that surround the brain, when consumption is stopped, the blood vessels enlarge. This causes an increase in blood flow around the brain and pressures surrounding nerves. This can then trigger what is known as a caffeine withdrawal headache.''
This clearly acts similarly to nicotine, narrowing blood vessels and starving your hair follicles of essential oxygen and nutrients.

Technically, yes, alcohol can cause hair loss, but not directly. Instead, alcohol can cause or exacerbate other health issues that may result in hair loss. Alcohol can cause hair loss for several reasons, including malnutrition, changes in blood sugar, lack of sleep, and changes in hormones like estrogen.
Guys, stop drinking this useless piss water for a 1 hour buzz. It's killing your muscle gains, destroying your hairline and fucking with your body weight and sleep.

Vitamin D
Vitamin D deficiency is directly related to keratinocytes, a type of cell crucial to the growth of your hair. If your levels of vitamin D are low, hair loss can result merely due to an insufficient supply of these cells
A small number of case reports seem to suggest a relationship between vitamin D deficiency and hair thinning.
Studies show low vitamin D levels are related to hair loss. Testing blood levels of this important vitamin can keep hair health in check.

Sacrifice your collagen for sun boyos. Muh muh ageing, guys one hour of sun will save your mood, your hair and life. Do it morning and evening. The sun can save your hairline and hair.

The habit of not getting enough sleep can weaken the hair follicles and affect the secretion of hormones. For this reason, hair may appear weak, dry and dull. It's worth noting that a period of poor sleep will not always lead to alopecia, but it can cause a loss of hair density.

Yes, a lack of sleep can contribute to hair loss. Not getting enough sleep can mess with your body's hormones and your ability to handle stress, both of which are important for keeping your hair growing as it should.

Lack of exercise

Blood circulation is crucial for hair growth. Your hair follicles require a steady stream of nutrients, which they receive from the blood circulating in your scalp. Aerobic activities like walking, cycling, and swimming can significantly improve this circulation, resulting in healthier hair

Poor Body Circulation

Poor circulation of blood can prevent the roots of your hair from receiving adequate nutrients
. If this occurs, your hair may become thin, weak and fall out. Similarly, poor circulation can prevent your fingers from receiving sufficient blood flow, with your nail beds starved of oxygen.

Here's the reality. You are ALL going to bald one day. There's no escaping this even with minoxidil or fin. The medication won't last forever, only slows what will come. If you get old enough, you'll see visible thinning. What we want to prevent is BALDING/thinning/hair miniaturization during your fucking prime, aka your 20s and 30s. You want to keep all your hair just long enough to breed Stacys and Beckys. You can bald and LDAR and shave it all off when you're 48 but if you're thinning at 20, we need immediate action right now to save your sex life and you from roping.

You fuckers think you're balding but really it's a combination of 100 factors leading to thinning of your hair. Fix that shit and within 3-6 months, your hair will be restored. If it continues to fall out even after fixing every single thing possible and receiving nutrients/good sleep/exercise/vitamin D/good blood circulation then it's time for the minox and fin or dut.​
omfg if you start balding just get a buzzcut some of you care more about your looks than women

• JFL
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3
Just found out that niggers with darker skin have it harder to synthesize vitamin d from sunlight/uv radiation and need more dietaty supplementation to compensate.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, HanEllen, opeggard and 3 others
omfg if you start balding just get a buzzcut some of you care more about your looks than women

Stop with the buzzcut cope

• +1
Reactions: HanEllen

View attachment 2964488

Vitamin A
Vitamin B12
Vitamin C
Calcium
Vitamin D
Vitamin E
Folate
Vitamin K
Iodine
Iron
Magnesium
Potassium
Selenium
Zinc

View attachment 2964465
The Use of Drugs
Nicotine:

Caffeine:

Vitamin D

Lack of exercise

Poor Body Circulation

Should I buy vitamin and mineral pills since I dont get enough in? Is multivitamin good enough?

finasteride.

I often experimented telogen effluvium, very agressive. This is what I do if I see that I lose too much hairs : I shave my hairs and I apply nettle tea every day on my scalp. Nettle is very rich in vitamins + it's an anti inflammatory! It's very important to fight inflammation as it destroys your follicles.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
I often experimented telogen effluvium, very agressive. This is what I do if I see that I lose too much hairs : I shave my hairs and I apply nettle tea every day on my scalp. Nettle is very rich in vitamins + it's an anti inflammatory! It's very important to fight inflammation as it destroys your follicles.

There's no one solution to everything. You have to eliminate every possible cause of hair loss to fix the problem, including taking supplements, getting more sleep, exercise for blood circulation, elimination of drugs in your system and so on.

Also, even your gut health can effect hair. Take a look

This is such a cope

• +1
Reactions: piec
Literaly one of the most retard thing i ever saw in this forum

I am in shock

• +1
Reactions: greywind, nofap, piec and 6 others
Your threads are dogshit

apparently it’s more probable that you will inherit your mothers hair genetics. Is also probable that your mother inherited her fathers hair.

so your mothers father is the most likely the best person to see what your hair will be like

Just found out that niggers with darker skin have it harder to synthesize vitamin d from sunlight/uv radiation and need more dietaty supplementation to compensate.
Just found this out as well we need to be in the sun at least like 4 hrs a day to compensate

Just another reason why being ethnic is brutal

• +1
Reactions: greywind and TheBiggestIncelEver
I'll probably make a thread on SMP in a few weeks I got some done to fix a cowlick in my hair.
cowlicks are brutal for symmetry

Years of studies proving DHT being the main cause of balding and yet people cope with vitamin pills, your balding is not caused by lack of vitamins unless you are a starving african child

My dad is NW 1 with good quality hair and hes legit gonna be 60 soon. I hope i inherited his hair genes...

one of the best and highest IQ threads I've EVER read on PSL. well done. i could've written this myeslf. extremely underrated post. now make a thread about how transplants are a scam.

• Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall
Years of studies proving DHT being the main cause of balding and yet people cope with vitamin pills, your balding is not caused by lack of vitamins unless you are a starving african child
wrong I have higher DHT than when I was 18 yet my balding stopped completely for years now

explain that

you cant

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
wrong I have higher DHT than when I was 18 yet my balding stopped completely for years now

explain that

you cant
Sensitivity to DHT explains that, some people are more sensitive and some are less sensitive, either ways the only way to stop balding is to reduce DHT so even if you are sensitive it slows or halts balding, sensitivity to DHT changes as you age

This is cope. This is like something Rob English would push to grift.

If you're balding, you need finasteride or a rope.

This thread will be made again, and again, and again, but your hairline will only be saved by finasteride if you have began balding.

explain that

you cant
Explain my story, bro.

Sensitivity to DHT explains that, some people are more sensitive and some are less sensitive, either ways the only way to stop balding is to reduce DHT so even if you are sensitive it slows or halts balding, sensitivity to DHT changes as you age
Sensivity to androgens*
Its just that dht activate the androgen receptor more then other androgens

Also because of a genetic process going in the body = high scalp dht

• +1
Reactions: Struggler03

explain that

you cant
Its about scalp dht, sensivity etc....

You know , you guys are severly retarded

Its about scalp dht, sensivity etc....

You know , you guys are severly retarded
yes so what you fucking retard? im telling you that at age 18, my dht was LOWER then it is now. yet i balded a bit. now im late 20s and my DHT is higher but i have 0 balding for years. its my same scalp with my same sensitivity you retarded nigger.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nofap, JohnDoe and Struggler03
yes so what you fucking retard? im telling you that at age 18, my dht was LOWER then it is now. yet i balded a bit. now im late 20s and my DHT is higher but i have 0 balding for years. its my same scalp with my same sensitivity you retarded nigger.
I am not reading you message
I am only gonna insult you

You fucking nigger

• Love it
Reactions: Struggler03
Good thread brother. The hair loss I relate it more to an energy problem and stress out of control. Hormones like prolactin and estrogen seem to be involved.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and maxilofailo
Austin Dunham did a bald experiment . He still good but mainly was getting older roasties over 25. He got a lot less prime age foids . So it's important for prime age foids
Water

View attachment 2964488

Vitamin A
Vitamin B12
Vitamin C
Calcium
Vitamin D
Vitamin E
Folate
Vitamin K
Iodine
Iron
Magnesium
Potassium
Selenium
Zinc

View attachment 2964465
The Use of Drugs
Nicotine:

Caffeine:

Vitamin D

Lack of exercise

Poor Body Circulation

cope dht sensitivity is all that matters

Well that's one part or it , he lost a good amount of matches .

His Manlet tinder version on the other hand at 5ft 6 still had a lot of interested women. But their was unsurprisingly a noticeable drop like 30%

White foids did see a bigger drop tho, like 50% . Latinas had the least affect . Their mostly short anyways

i agree tbh when i was like 13-14 my hair was thinning a shit ton when i ate goyslop now ever since the last 2 years fter eating red meat,eggs,organs,diary and a general multivitamin and megadosing d3+k2( not for hairloss purposes for bone remodelling and bonesmashing results acceleration) my hair is dense asf and people point it out