Your height on OLD vs your actual height...

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
Always lie about your height.

Because of height inflation from manlets who started doing this and clueless foids believing them, 6'0 is the average height on dating apps. Foids are then conditioned to believe that 6'0 is the equivalent of 5'10, a completely middle of the road height.

I think a good way to determine how tall you should larp is observing how many men you're taller than in your age cohort. For example, if you get heightmogged by every 5th guy, you have an 80th percentile height.

This is a graph where the height is normally distributed and mean height is 72 inches or 6 feet - AKA what women perceive as average height online. Then to accurately represent your height if you are 80th percentile IRL (so including lifts), you would need to show it as 6'2.5 online. Either round up or down.

This way, you signal to women what height RANGE you are when you are in public, which is more important than your actual height (which they are clueless about).

im 5'7.2 in morning 5'6.75 in afternoon (according to measurements in 1 year ago) i claim 5'7 should i larp 5'8

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: proxyy, boss8055, tempelcat4 and 2 others
which reference are u using for height? it says here at 6'2 you are taller than 97 percent of men in the US

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, IndraBC and Youㅤ
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pandora, Tallest person here, mazmaz and 3 others
All this to be fucked by a 6'0" man who will use the condom and not even cum inside the whore. They're not even going to birth a tall baby, they will just get fucked and discarded. Women are retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and IndraBC
average male is 6+ feet tall

manlets like me arent even seen as males

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tempelcat4 and IndraBC
which reference are u using for height? it says here at 6'2 you are taller than 97 percent of men in the US

View attachment 2966480
From my own personal observation, excluding manlet races like Latinos, the average height on my university campus is like 179 cm or 5'10.5. Can't trust studies or stats tbh. But my point is basically that regardless of what the average height is, you need to appeal to what women believe is average (6 feet) and represent yourself accordingly. I advise just spending a couple days walking around and seeing how many men u heightmog and then estimating based on that ur height percentile

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
no just inflate ur height to 6'7 for my face

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
I'm 6'1 (6'2 with shoes) and in NYC it's uncommon to see people taller than me.

Convinced everyone is lying about their height.

Only place I've been height-mogged is iceland (those mfs are tall)!

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus, callisto and IndraBC
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 50konsurgeryat35, Researcher of Incel, Flumaxxer and 9 others

Because of height inflation from manlets who started doing this and clueless foids believing them, 6'0 is the average height on dating apps. Foids are then conditioned to believe that 6'0 is the equivalent of 5'10, a completely middle of the road height.

I think a good way to determine how tall you should larp is observing how many men you're taller than in your age cohort. For example, if you get heightmogged by every 5th guy, you have an 80th percentile height.

View attachment 2966444

This is a graph where the height is normally distributed and mean height is 72 inches or 6 feet - AKA what women perceive as average height online. Then to accurately represent your height if you are 80th percentile IRL (so including lifts), you would need to show it as 6'2.5 online. Either round up or down.

This way, you signal to women what height RANGE you are when you are in public, which is more important than your actual height (which they are clueless about).
Oh, bhai. You're trying too hard to impress those feeble-minded foids with your math and graphs. Just shut up and flex that height like a real man! And if you can't grow it, then stack 'em high, bro! But don't worry, I bet your other "measures" will leave them breathless. Or maybe choking on their own vomit? Either way works for me.

I'm 6'1 (6'2 with shoes) and in NYC it's uncommon to see people taller than me.

Convinced everyone is lying about their height.

Only place I've been height-mogged is iceland (those mfs are tall)!
A barefoot legit 6’1-2 yeah it’s rare to see men taller than you.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
I wear lifts at 6'2 and tell people I'm 6'

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: GreekMan, Accelerator, Ryldoo IS COPING and 6 others
That is simply insane my dude
my ID says I'm like 5'5 because I've never had it updated since I was like 10 years old, I almost couldn't get away with it last time I had it updated, they even measured me, but then promptly forgot to update it anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, n9wiff, Diarrhoea and 1 other person
my ID says I'm like 5'5 because I've never had it updated since I was like 10 years old, I almost couldn't get away with it last time I had it updated, they even measured me, but then promptly forgot to update it anyway.
Off topic but orc please tell me 10 foods to complete calories intake
Currently I’m just taking dairy, eggs, whey protein, and some tortillas

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Off topic but orc please tell me 10 foods to complete calories intake
Currently I’m just taking dairy, eggs, whey protein, and some tortillas
where's the fruits.

• Love it
Reactions: boss8055

View attachment 2966444

My purpose in life is just be rich enough to overcome the inherent sexual disability that is being 5"6

I will engage in anime character physical augmentation to become unreplacable and begin replacing the bitches boyfriends

Robomanlet shit

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and SidharthTheSlayer
even tall fags larp 2 inches

5'9 so can't do the typical 2 inch lie, because everyone knows someone who's 5'11 is lying because they would just say 6'0. So I say 5'10

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
6’5 irl 6’5 OLD

use 6,1 there catching on to the 6,0 shit, personally i just never tried OLD because the thought of adding my height to my profile is too brutal, its so water for foids to filter by height

niggas should get a job instead of looking at height statistic charts

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
actually legit fun to tell true height to everyone and watch the so called "6'0" homies start getting mad defensive muh bro u measured it wrong probably bro muh u grew bro:ROFLMAO::lul: