D

Deleted member 42857

no longer blackpilled
6'0 cuck. (Morning)

I'm 5'0 but 5'3 on a good day ✌️

• So Sad
Reactions: User28823
6 feet mid day

Having 6'2 and 6'4 in the same option isn't fair.
I'm 188, and being 6'4 is a whole nother league.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Baldingman1998, 5.5psl and 1 other person
5'10 but i identify as 6feet

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince, DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 28896
height is a mindset

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, DubsyBanana, Deleted member 21297 and 4 others
First height poll on .org where the average is even close to the real average

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Emiqrox and DelonLover1999
  • +1
Reactions: TB1997 and Deleted member 28896
  • +1
Reactions: MTMM
198cm(morning) and 196cm(evening).

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: 6ft4, MTMM and Deleted member 28896
Because 6'4 is golden, while 6'2 is borderline manletism.
Having the two in the same option isn't fair.
nigga do you live in a city full of dinka lanklet niggers?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
176 in lifts

nigga do you live in a city full of dinka lanklet niggers?
I mean, I heightmog almost everyone but that doesn't matter.
What matters is women's requirement in height, which is 6'4 minimum in most instances.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
What matters is women's requirement in height, which is 6'4 minimum in most instances.
how do you heightmog everyone at 188?

like 1/3 guys are taller then that

Keep it real you’re at a perfect height and just need some high shoes, most women who say 6’4 minimum have no idea about what it really looks like, they’re deluded.

• +1
Reactions: TB1997 and Deleted member 28896
how do you heightmog everyone at 188?

like 1/3 guys are taller then that
You should've done 5'10-6'0 (average height range), 6'1-6'2 (slightly above average) and 6'3-6'5 (tall) and then 6'5+ (really tall)

• +1
Reactions: callisto
Keep it real you’re at a perfect height and just need some high shoes, most women who say 6’4 minimum have no idea about what it really looks like, they’re deluded.
I fraud to 6'5, most girls are chest height with me, but still, ugly face + severe autism.

Legit 6'4 is really big tbh I have a teacher who's 6'5 he fucking towers over everyone only a guy who is 6'3.5 comes close to him

I fraud to 6'5, most girls are chest height with me, but still, ugly face + severe autism.
How do u fraud 3 inches jfl

• +1
Natural or from heightmaxxing?
Natural, though I’m taking asin since August and haven’t properly measured my height since then. I don’t really know if I grew or not, but my spine used to compress till I was 194,5cm after gym, now I don’t feel the compression that much.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
You should've done 5'10-6'0 (average height range), 6'1-6'2 (slightly above average) and 6'3-6'5 (tall) and then 6'5+ (really tall)
i think 6'0-6'2 is average range atleast in Europe

• +1
6'4/194
I grew like 15 cm when I was 17. Late puberty. My mom is 6' I thank her.

• +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking
  • +1
Natural, though I’m taking asin since August and haven’t properly measured my height since then. I don’t really know if I grew or not, but my spine used to compress till I was 194,5cm after gym, now I don’t feel the compression that much.
U ever tried anything else, Adex, letrozole, mk etc?

Also what sides have u seen on asin, how much did it lower ur e2 and have u noticed any balding?

Also weren't u buddies with dyorotic

U ever tried anything else, Adex, letrozole, mk etc?

Also what sides have u seen on asin, how much did it lower ur e2 and have u noticed any balding?

Also weren't u buddies with dyorotic
I tried MK for a month. Only had some frame growth. Never tried other AIs.

My e2 was 26pg/ml though I’m prone to aromatization. I take 6.25mg EOD. Didn’t bothered to take blood test after. No balding, on the contrary people been saying my hair looks much better. Plus I look more dimorphic bone-wise. And hairier.

• +1
6'1 morning 5'9 evening

I tried MK for a month. Only had some frame growth. Never tried other AIs.

My e2 was 26pg/ml though I’m prone to aromatization. I take 6.25mg EOD. Didn’t bothered to take blood test after. No balding, on the contrary people been saying my hair looks much better. Plus I look more dimorphic bone-wise. And hairier.
I ordered asin but I was worried it might cause me start balding because others have experienced it. My father has 0.5 norwooding (idk what to call it It's like very slight hair loss) at age 50. But my uncle is almost fully bald at 45, so that worries me.

I think I will try it regardless, might use minoxidil alongside it to try and lower the risk, though I heard minoxidil is bad when used during growth though I'm not sure if that was broscience or not.

• +1
6 FT 3 SO I WILL MOG EVERYWHERE IN HEIGHT WITH 4,2 CM BOOST NIKES 2090 EXCEPT I WILL GET MOGGED HERE IN THE NETHERLANDS A LOT AND MORE THAN 20 PERCENT IS TALLER THAN ME:feelswah:

Just kidding i won the genetic lottery height wise i am 97% height percentile on the earth will become more globalist and people will travel with digital nomad jobs most likely and the american consomer lifestyle would take the soul away of their joy, its only matter of time when when american coca cola ceo gets money hungry and brands their own americack shitholde to a thirld and it world bring western american pop culture to those thirldworld countrys and they will be ruined like us which is sad in a way. Like tiktok does not exist btw,

But i am realist so for me it would most likely mean hypergamy increase as well so than it will be easier for me to get these girls. I want a tradwife btw but cannot find them

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
I ordered asin but I was worried it might cause me start balding because others have experienced it. My father has 0.5 norwooding (idk what to call it It's like very slight hair loss) at age 50. But my uncle is almost fully bald at 45, so that worries me.

I think I will try it regardless, might use minoxidil alongside it to try and lower the risk, though I heard minoxidil is bad when used during growth though I'm not sure if that was broscience or not.
Most of the time the main thing that causes hairloss is not having enough igf-1 to counter dht. As we age igf levels drops significantly, hence the dht in your system wins and the Norwood Reaper comes knocking on your door. Fortunately, my igf-1 was close to the upper referance range so I’m not worried about it right now. And asin supposed to increase igf a bit also. Take mk or peptides alongside if you are worried about it.

Most of the time the main thing that causes hairloss is not having enough igf-1 to counter dht. As we age igf drops significantly, hence the dht in your system wins and the Norwood Reaper comes knocking on your door. Fortunately, my igf-1 was close to the upper referance range so I’m not worried about it right now. And asin supposed to increase igf a bit also. Take mk or peptides alongside if you are worried about it.
Im taking 5ius pharma grade hgh, ipamorelin and cjc 1295 with DAC alongside it.

• +1
you should be doing fine at 6‘1 lol

• +1
5'11 frauding 6' with lifts

• +1
Reactions: TB1997
Having 6'2 and 6'4 in the same option isn't fair.
I'm 188, and being 6'4 is a whole nother league.
Not really

• Hmm...

Attachments

• BE37F973-C37E-4E0F-890A-51B093E4CBD9.png
    BE37F973-C37E-4E0F-890A-51B093E4CBD9.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, DubsyBanana and Deleted member 28896
6'0 morning cuck, can fraud to 6'2 with lifts