Your jaw isn't recessed, your teeth are fucked.

aboriginalmaxxing

aboriginalmaxxing

Iron
Here is an xray of Unterjaw a subhuman jaw (grabbed off reddit)

Notice how recessed it is? It really isn't atleast not as much at it appears to be. (sounds like cope ik)
Trvth is, your jaw is way too small for your teeth (proved by soyence and verified by snopes) and this is the reason the front jaw teeth stick out. In the photo you can see the jaw highlighted in blue, the teeth surpass the chin, making the jaw look small and recessed.

Halffixed Here is an edited version of the photo showing the jaw's ideal position (along with some of the neck fat removed), the jaw wasn't resized, simply moved in a way that is humanly possible. It doesn't account for the upper and lower teeth, and is impossible, why you may ask? If you move your jaw forward you will feel the upper and lower rows of teeth touching and you'd need to open up your jaw more to get past the upper row being in the way.

So, you may think that fixing your jaw is impossible because of how your teeth are, luckily your gums are very malleable and will adapt to forces pushing or pulling on your teeth, such as braces.

Uberjaw
Here is a photo of the teeth recessed instead of the jaw, being before the front top teeth and the jaw being at its ideal position, with the teeth being slightly after the chin. There are probably a few ways of achieving this, mainly braces and removing the fives and sixes to make room for the front teeth to go back (usually performed for braces procedures anyways) or just simply forcing your jaw to go forward against your top front teeth to force the bottom ones to shift backwards. This isn't like tiktok cope mewing because it's impossible and retarded to try to reshape your entire facial structure using your tongue, whereas in this, you are only moving your teeth, allowed by the malleability of your gums.

This is what I'm currently doing, along with braces. I might post a before and after if it works.

Anyways, I hope you found this interesting and maybe found it to be worth trying out. Also worth noting, this is purely experimental and I'm not liable for making you fuck up your teeth if that happens.

• +1
Reactions: Rea and imthesupremecel
very high iq post congrats:feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
water

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and lestoa
The cause of fucked up teeth is a fucked up jaw

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Detective and truthhurts
dnrd, do you mean jutting and shifting lower teeth back so that when you bite your have normal occlusion and lower jaw forwarded?

from what i have seen, every girl i met with proper forward growht and facial development had bad teeth. good teeth=recession

dnrd, do you mean jutting and shifting lower teeth back so that when you bite your have normal occlusion and lower jaw forwarded?
yeah basically, the reason some peoples jaws are recessed is to account for their forward front teeth so they can bite normally

Here is an xray of View attachment 3140225a subhuman jaw (grabbed off reddit)

Notice how recessed it is? It really isn't atleast not as much at it appears to be. (sounds like cope ik)
Trvth is, your jaw is way too small for your teeth (proved by soyence and verified by snopes) and this is the reason the front jaw teeth stick out. In the photo you can see the jaw highlighted in blue, the teeth surpass the chin, making the jaw look small and recessed.

View attachment 3140229Here is an edited version of the photo showing the jaw's ideal position (along with some of the neck fat removed), the jaw wasn't resized, simply moved in a way that is humanly possible. It doesn't account for the upper and lower teeth, and is impossible, why you may ask? If you move your jaw forward you will feel the upper and lower rows of teeth touching and you'd need to open up your jaw more to get past the upper row being in the way.

So, you may think that fixing your jaw is impossible because of how your teeth are, luckily your gums are very malleable and will adapt to forces pushing or pulling on your teeth, such as braces.

View attachment 3140250
Here is a photo of the teeth recessed instead of the jaw, being before the front top teeth and the jaw being at its ideal position, with the teeth being slightly after the chin. There are probably a few ways of achieving this, mainly braces and removing the fives and sixes to make room for the front teeth to go back (usually performed for braces procedures anyways) or just simply forcing your jaw to go forward against your top front teeth to force the bottom ones to shift backwards. This isn't like tiktok cope mewing because it's impossible and retarded to try to reshape your entire facial structure using your tongue, whereas in this, you are only moving your teeth, allowed by the malleability of your gums.

This is what I'm currently doing, along with braces. I might post a before and after if it works.

Anyways, I hope you found this interesting and maybe found it to be worth trying out. Also worth noting, this is purely experimental and I'm not liable for making you fuck up your teeth if that happens.
good thread

I have a recessive jaw and currently using braces
But i usually shift my jaw to front and mew regularly
Am i doing good?

Plse tell me

Last edited:
I am going to turn 17

Last edited: