Your look gives you a role and your mind ends up following it

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
For example: I have a young looking face and I'm short. So I'm often treated like a child/teenager by strangers. So I ended up developing a kid complex and now I literally watch kid shows for fun and actually enjoy it, in mcdonalds I sometimes order the happy meal just for the heck of it and I have a lot of younger friends that I hang out with

That's why good looking people are more confident. They are expected to be confident and receive positive reinforcement every time they act confident. And it's why ugly people aren't. They are never expected to be and when they act confident it's seen as weird and out of place. People that see the scene just feel like there's something wrong, they aren't acting like they're supposed to.

That's how cucks are born too. Nobody would inherently want to be a cuck. But since they look like betas and society projects its expectation of what they should act like on them, they end up accepting it over time and becoming cucks. And they think it's their fetish. They think they truly like it. It's sad.

It's all just a coping mechanism. Your mind wants you to enjoy the life that you have stress-free so it forces you to identify with the role that society gives you. Even if it's a shitty role. You ever wonder how that old single school bus driver copes with his miserable life? Because in his mind he is just supposed to be the nice old guy that drives the kids to school. His subconscious mind knew he wouldn't achieve much in life so it made him identify with his loser life and think it's a good thing.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: illdr, didntreadlol, Pendejo and 8 others
every word

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
what if phrenologists were just reversing the halo effect? (i.e. they were perceiving people as fitting a certain social role based off their skulls, but it was really societies treatment that caused them to fit that social role)
every word
wdym?

vs

" All the world’s a stage,
And all the men and women merely players" - William Shakespear

make me a hollywood recruiter ill find u the funniest subhumans and greater superheroes

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Legit post

• +1
Reactions: xit
View attachment 102476View attachment 102477View attachment 102478View attachment 102479View attachment 102481

vs

View attachment 102482View attachment 102483View attachment 102484View attachment 102485View attachment 102486

" All the world’s a stage,
And all the men and women merely players" - William Shakespear

make me a hollywood recruiter ill find u the funniest subhumans and greater superheroes
holy shit, i just realize why some ppl think im funny when im not

its cuz im fat and ugly, fuck its over
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian
holy shit, i just realize why some ppl think im funny when im not

its cuz im fat and ugly, fuck its over
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
thats some sad shit man

One of the most legit threads

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and Vitruvian
every word

Was read
For example: I have a young looking face and I'm short. So I'm often treated like a child/teenager by strangers. So I ended up developing a kid complex and now I literally watch kid shows for fun and actually enjoy it, in mcdonalds I sometimes order the happy meal just for the heck of it and I have a lot of younger friends that I hang out with

That's why good looking people are more confident. They are expected to be confident and receive positive reinforcement every time they act confident. And it's why ugly people aren't. They are never expected to be and when they act confident it's seen as weird and out of place. People that see the scene just feel like there's something wrong, they aren't acting like they're supposed to.

That's how cucks are born too. Nobody would inherently want to be a cuck. But since they look like betas and society projects its expectation of what they should act like on them, they end up accepting it over time and becoming cucks. And they think it's their fetish. They think they truly like it. It's sad.

It's all just a coping mechanism. Your mind wants you to enjoy the life that you have stress-free so it forces you to identify with the role that society gives you. Even if it's a shitty role. You ever wonder how that old single school bus driver copes with his miserable life? Because in his mind he is just supposed to be the nice old guy that drives the kids to school. His subconscious mind knew he wouldn't achieve much in life so it made him identify with his loser life and think it's a good thing.

Damn it's over for me then my looks give off a dumb appearance naturally

Last edited: