Your looks determine almost everything in life.

C

Chimpy

Iron
I will be sharing my experience of being born with good looking face and being 6'2, and why it's so important to do all you can to look your best. I will remain anonymous so this is not to brag, just sharing the truth.

First some of the things i did from a young age are the following, not necessarily to " looks max " but that came with it:
=You don't have to go to the gym. 20 minutes a day doing , 150 push ups / 150 squads and having low body fat is what girls want, after a certain point more muscle won't make any difference.
= I've tried mewing and chewing gum and it does work but since i already had a good jawline doing it made it look worse for me in my opinion so i stopped.
= Use shampoo only once or twice a week or when you feel that your hair is dirty, not every day, at least for me it makes my hair look way worse.
= Shave or trim your body hair, almost every girl doesn't like excessive hair even if they say they do, if you have a baby face though don't do it, most likely you will look gay
= Also this might be subjective but I've found out that girls hate men that show off, wearing expensive shit etc sometimes has the opposite effect, trying to dress nice with clothes that fit you etc is good but that doesn't mean they have to be expensive.

Also I think what many people do not realize when talking about looks is that it's not only about getting girls. Everyone treats you differently when you are good looking. From a random person on the street, a teacher , even other men will want to talk to you, respect you and befriend you, want to be around you, even your own mother will treat you better.

And some of my experiences that prove the blackpill are, this could be seen as bragging by some so if you want stop reading here:

Stry1: I never had to approach girls, they came to me, I've even had many straight up tell me that they like me. There was this girl in my school that kept dming me all the time and i didn't like her, she literally sent me her whole life story, she used to send me 3 paragraphs of texts and i would reply with 2 words and she kept on doing it until she asked me if we could go to a bar together, i told her i couldn't. She stopped for a month and one month later she texted me "If you didn't get it I like you" .
Stry2: A few months ago I walked into a bakery, and there was this girl my age, that once she saw me she literally sprinted to the counter and pushed her cashier friend so she could serve me instead.
Stry3: I recently moved to another country and went to the metro to get a card. There was this girl there with her mother that kept looking at me, we didn't talk but when I got home I found out that she somehow stalked me, found me and followed me on insta and a few day later she dmed me.

I have many more similar experiences but you get the point. If you are good looking having 'confidence', 'game' etc doesn't matter. Personality is a multiplier of looks, but looks are squared in the equation.
Meaning if P=Personality and L=Looks , then L*L*P= results. If your looks are bellow a 5 your personality should be exceptional to get any results.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcell, Stevensmithgerard, Alexanderr and 12 others
lol no pic

Attachments

• No-image-available-2.jpg
    No-image-available-2.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 3
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, nonserviam, Vvvvxxxx and 11 others
Could water be wet? :O

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, joeveniro and Deleted member 6892
I will be sharing my experience of being born with good looking face and being 6'2, and why it's so important to do all you can to look your best. I will remain anonymous so this is not to brag, just sharing the truth.

First some of the things i did from a young age are the following, not necessarily to " looks max " but that came with it:
=You don't have to go to the gym. 20 minutes a day doing , 150 push ups / 150 squads and having low body fat is what girls want, after a certain point more muscle won't make any difference.
= I've tried mewing and chewing gum and it does work but since i already had a good jawline doing it made it look worse for me in my opinion so i stopped.
= Use shampoo only once or twice a week or when you feel that your hair is dirty, not every day, at least for me it makes my hair look way worse.
= Shave or trim your body hair, almost every girl doesn't like excessive hair even if they say they do, if you have a baby face though don't do it, most likely you will look gay
= Also this might be subjective but I've found out that girls hate men that show off, wearing expensive shit etc sometimes has the opposite effect, trying to dress nice with clothes that fit you etc is good but that doesn't mean they have to be expensive.

Also I think what many people do not realize when talking about looks is that it's not only about getting girls. Everyone treats you differently when you are good looking. From a random person on the street, a teacher , even other men will want to talk to you, respect you and befriend you, want to be around you, even your own mother will treat you better.

And some of my experiences that prove the blackpill are, this could be seen as bragging by some so if you want stop reading here:

Stry1: I never had to approach girls, they came to me, I've even had many straight up tell me that they like me. There was this girl in my school that kept dming me all the time and i didn't like her, she literally sent me her whole life story, she used to send me 3 paragraphs of texts and i would reply with 2 words and she kept on doing it until she asked me if we could go to a bar together, i told her i couldn't. She stopped for a month and one month later she texted me "If you didn't get it I like you" .
Stry2: A few months ago I walked into a bakery, and there was this girl my age, that once she saw me she literally sprinted to the counter and pushed her cashier friend so she could serve me instead.
Stry3: I recently moved to another country and went to the metro to get a card. There was this girl there with her mother that kept looking at me, we didn't talk but when I got home I found out that she somehow stalked me, found me and followed me on insta and a few day later she dmed me.

I have many more similar experiences but you get the point. If you are good looking having 'confidence', 'game' etc doesn't matter. Personality is a multiplier of looks, but looks are squared in the equation.
Meaning if P=Personality and L=Looks , then L*L*P= results. If your looks are bellow a 5 your personality should be exceptional to get any results.
Holy shit what a revolutionary conclusion

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam, Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 1973
TLDR: ITS FUCKING OVER FOR US INCELS

395584hf83 1599311616598 Breakdown

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 5608 and Deleted member 6217
good thread bro

Larpmax.me At least post proof lmao. JFL at you thinking we would believe what a random greycel says.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, nonserviam, Vvvvxxxx and 6 others
> makes anonymous post not to brag
> thinks that means he’s not bragging

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
water is wet and abused dog mentality

and dn

and tales from the bakery

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dommaxxer, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 7753 and 8 others
mods ban this bragging faggot @Kingkellz @her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6045, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7753 and 3 others
Pic or KYS faggot

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
The first part was useless.
But your experience was good.
it proves that you don't need to approach women.
Which psl do you qualify for?

Been there done that op, welcome to the good life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, some1h0peless and 6485b025t
great looksmaxxing advice op

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Screenshot 2020 09 25 Chimpy
:p

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Tales From the Basement | A-F-R-O

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
Thus saith the saint
AF1A8899 4FE0 446D AC3D CB6E9AEE3F61
731A565B 25C7 4BDA 942E 1D1BDC3D5F41

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 6403
Screenshot the texts this girl sent you or at least show any sort of evidence in .jpg format or it didn't happen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 5891 and Hozay
@her ban this idiot. Legit nobody cares. Not even pictures, gaycel account. jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 5891, Arkantos and 2 others
OP if you felt the need to come to this site and larp, it's truly over.

In the words of @Hozay :
"It's a wrap for you. Take a long hot shower and call it a day"

Take care

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
Face is everything

Showing off with expensive labels is fine, just dont be narcy about it. Wearing expensive clothes should be a humble flex when done correctly. When I imagine the average hypebeast, its usually some subhuman coping with expensive labels. Subhumans are more likely to flex to compensate for being ugly.

Story 2 made me cage hard, just imagine the dopamine boost from that validation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 6403
1) Calisthenics are nothing compared to lifting real heavy weights, that is because no amount of pushups can replicate the effect that you would get from a 225 or 315 lb bench press, and no amount of bodyweight squats could replicate the effect of 225 lb, 315 or 405 lb squats. Even after doing over 100 bodyweight squats in a row, my legs were tiny, they only started to get bigger when I reached a 135 lb squat, and even then it was only a tiny increase. Calisthenics are a huge waste of time because it will take you years to reach the level of someone who has been training hard for only a few months. Just compare guys like Omarisuf, AlphaDestiny and Kinobody, with your average calisthenics natty guy if you don't believe me. And the biggest calisthenics guys who are natural use added weight to their bodyweight movements so it's not really calisthenics by that point.

2) Using shampoo once per week is a very stupid idea, and it's also probably the reason why normies keep telling incels that they need to take a shower. For most people, hair has to be washed every single day with a good shampoo, otherwise you will get greasy hair even after a few weeks of getting used to it. I tried it for a month once and I looked like I was homeless, it was disgusting.

3) Even if you look younger than your age, trimming your body hair is still a good idea but only pubic hair and the body hair on your chest, stomach and under your arms, also, never shave any part always leave some hair otherwise you will look like a child, and never even trim your arms or legs because hairy arms and hairy legs are masculine.

4) There is nothing wrong with showing off if you do it well, wearing a nice tailored suit can help you a lot in a bar or club because it's the most attractive type of outfit you can wear as a man without being overdressed, however, don't overdo it by wearing suits everywhere, just use common sense. But usually, a guy who is well dressed will have more success with women than a guy who is poorly dressed, unless the poorly dressed guy looks cool because he has many tattoos and piercings, and wears distressed jeans with holes in them which make him look edgy and a bad boy.

Also, your 3 stories sound like larp copypastas because they are absurd. Even the supermodels that we talk about on this forum don't get aggressively approached by women, they do get tons of indicators of interest and intense eye contact, but the vast majority of women will be too shy to approach in such an aggressive manner even if they are interested. Such a thing only happened to me once and it's because the girl was very slutty and she wanted me to have sex with her. In a bar environment though, it could happen, but during the day, I don't buy it. You didn't even show pics, so don't act like you're the expert until you give us proof. Success stories do add value to the forum though when they are real.

Obvious larp

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 7753 and randomuser2407
This actually gives me hope in a way, because most of my problems in life were due to laziness, not a genetic problem. And you are right, when you are hot, girls do carry the conversation, but you do have to show them that you like them also, my problem is that I never did that, I go out very rarely but when I do, women check me out, but I never reciprocate, and then we don't even end up talking. I sound like a volcel, but I'm really just a lazycel.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Tales from the bakery

1601062528519.png

• JFL
Reactions: Dommaxxer, Vvvvxxxx, some1h0peless and 1 other person
Rage Lurking Intensifies!!

Dicaprioscream

1) Calisthenics are nothi...

Yes obviously going to the gym is better but if you don't want to be buff and just want a lean body with some muscles calisthenics are more time efficient and energy efficient. I've been doing body weight for 8 years now and I have a better body than 98% of the guys you see at the average gym. I got the shampoo advice from a model called Johnny Edlind, he doesn't wash his hair at all, except with water of course and it looks just fine, if that works for you then ok. Also there is a study that I've read the more masculine a man looks doesn't always equate to more attractiveness from females, I will post it later if I find it. I can't be arsed to proof to you guys that I'm not capping, if you don't want to believe me that's up to you, I'm not going to post my face or texts which are in a different language anyway and possibly get doxxed.

Pics or dn rd

, if you don't want to believe me that's up to you
The typical "muh muh if you don't believe me it's fine"
GTFO you basement tale teller
:feelshaha:

if i was just a little better looking my entire high school life would have been different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Yes obviously going to the gym is better but if you don't want to be buff and just want a lean body with some muscles calisthenics are more time efficient and energy efficient. I've been doing body weight for 8 years now and I have a better body than 98% of the guys you see at the average gym. I got the shampoo advice from a model called Johnny Edlind, he doesn't wash his hair at all, except with water of course and it looks just fine, if that works for you then ok. Also there is a study that I've read the more masculine a man looks doesn't always equate to more attractiveness from females, I will post it later if I find it. I can't be arsed to proof to you guys that I'm not capping, if you don't want to believe me that's up to you, I'm not going to post my face or texts which are in a different language anyway and possibly get doxxed.
You really shouldn't care about posting your face unless you are a famous celebrity, because it is impossible to get doxxed unless you share your home address or share your real name. Besides, most people on this forum don't actually care about your real identity, there's a reason why this forum is called looksmax, pictures can speak a thousand words, and success stories can be very inspiring especially when they come from short average or below average looking men.

Also, comparing yourself to the average gym bro is really pathetic because the average guy is weak and can't even squat 135 lbs to full depth properly or bench 135 properly. In only 1 year of training at most, my physique can mog yours even though you have been doing calisthenics for 8 years, that is why calisthenics are a waste of time compared to the gym. Although the Brad Pitt physique is still better than the average man's, it's still inferior to a very muscular superhero type physique which is what I am aiming for and plan to reach in 3 years at most.