Your looks determine everything in life

Jaime lannister.

Jaime lannister.

Bronze
It’s not just for relationships, your financial and social status, friend circle, even your housing(aka basement for most users here) if you were good looking would you be rotting on forums? Would you be studying the various jaw surgery’s to give yourself a human appearance? No you would be neck deep in jb pussy without a worry in the world. Your parents would be rich most likely, you would be captain of the football team. There are no goodlooking losers.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, HighIQcel, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 9 others
water

• +1
Reactions: Tall, Arkantos, Deleted member 6113 and 3 others
water is wet kekw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger, Deleted member 7776 and Jaime lannister.
wow i've never thought about that, insane blackpill thank you man

dn r btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, HighIQcel, Mr.cope and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen
It’s over for everyone here....

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and UltimateMan
why are people who litearlly joined yesterday telling us the no1 thing you learn in the blackpill?

i need to leave this shithole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arvenas, HighIQcel, Jamal2222 and 7 others
why are people who litearlly joined yesterday telling us the no1 thing you learn in the blackpill?

i need to leave this shithole
Hahahahahahah i use to do the same thing its a phase every looksmax user goes thru

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
imagine making this thread on a blackpilled site.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
people unironically spout NT shit constantly here

I've never met a non NT chad.

even your dog love you more if you are not balding

people unironically spout NT shit constantly here

I've never met a non NT chad.
It might be a halo effect too.

I told a joke in the class and it was very cringe, yet when the chad said that joke suddenly girls started laughing, same joke that made me sperg, would make him NT.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel, Baldingman1998, wagbox and 4 others
IS WATER WET GREYCELL?

It might be a halo effect too.

I told a joke in the class and it was very cringe, yet when the chad said that joke suddenly girls started laughing, same joke that made me sperg, would make him NT.
bingo

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 4430
I can attest you that
Going from 5 psl to 4 psl made a drastic change
Im no longer confident as before (bloat hides everything)

+ you see little changes in peoples behiaviour around you, at 5 psl everyone starts to treating you better at 4 psl youre just a regular guy. I believe at 3 psl is where you get disadvantages based in your looks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I can attest you that
Going from 5 psl to 4 psl made a drastic change
Im no longer confident as before (bloat hides everything)

+ you see little changes in peoples behiaviour around you, at 5 psl everyone starts to treating you better at 4 psl youre just a regular guy. I believe at 3 psl is where you get disadvantages based in your looks
Bloat and fat in the face are one of the biggest looks killers. I tend to store alot of fat in the face too, when I was like 12 kg overweight, it felt like 10 kg of that fat was in my face.

Dont want to ever get overweight again.

Even just 5-6 kg overweight might be too much for me and hide alot of the bone structure in the face (jawline, cheekbones (if cheek area gets bloated), even my nose swells up more).

Relationships and social status - yes.
Finances - nope. Most of the pretty guys are your average 9-5 Joes. Unless you are living in a big city in first world country, chances that you will succeed as a model are low and most guys are too dumb to run the Instagram game, instead, they just hide their 9/10 face behind a private profile and live a regular life.
You would be surprised if you knew how many people are happy to live NPC life.

• +1
Looks don't determine everything but they determine everything for sexual selection, which is a significant part of life. Looks also determine what peers you get and how you get treated by strangers. Good looks increase your chance of a career promotion as well. Bad looks are an obstacle. It is not impossible to circumvent bad looks to gain status and money. You will have a tougher time because everything is more difficult. Chad lives on tutorial mode when it comes to networking, gaining trust and fornicating. It's not the end of the world but it might as well be.

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas and owlofathena
It’s not just for relationships, your financial and social status, friend circle, even your housing(aka basement for most users here) if you were good looking would you be rotting on forums? Would you be studying the various jaw surgery’s to give yourself a human appearance? No you would be neck deep in jb pussy without a worry in the world. Your parents would be rich most likely, you would be captain of the football team. There are no goodlooking losers.
Cope, it's personality silly inkwell! Reported, doxed and forwarded to the FBI. I hope you learn from this experience and start drinking solent, y'all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and HighIQcel
over before it started

• +1