your mother's behaviour is super super important in determining your outcome with the opposite sex

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
In my case my mother was a fucking pathological liar, still hate to the core. She always used to promise things then later tell me it wasn't possible, tell lies about our financial situation while she spent money on gambling, flirt with other men in front of me, found a comment under my uncle's pic saying "love of my life" at 17, the last lie that i can recall was when last year i tried to call her to vent out a bit about my situation of not being able to find a job and she kept saying "i can't answer you now i'm busy working", "i have to pay my bills and rent i live alone can't host you", then when i met her this year she was just sitting at home getting betabuxxed the old companion that she was with when she left, doing nothing but being a leech like fucking usual. It's normal that i grew up with the hate for women since young age when what was supposed to be the most important woman in my life misguided and misleadead me, deluded me, treated me like dirt when searching for support instead of cheering me up, makes fun of my dad, cheats. As a result i only socialized with males and was impossible for me to socialize with women because i had such a low opinion of them based on my mother's behaviour. I would have a completely different opinion about women if my mother was a worker, honest, didn't waste money on gambling and respected my father.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Trilogy and shizuku11111
water thread, my mom was exact opposite, worked and still works 2 jobs, main one and side hustle, provides way more than my father who is lazy fatass and doesnt do much, this taught me to not be like my father, to make sure my gf/wife will not have to do what my mother does and should just sit at home and be happy and beautiful

water thread, my mom was exact opposite, worked and still works 2 jobs, main one and side hustle, provides way more than my father who is lazy fatass and doesnt do much, this taught me to not be like my father, to make sure my gf/wife will not have to do what my mother does and should just sit at home and be happy and beautiful
lucky, but you probably don't want your wife to sit at home, best way to make her become a cheater and waste your money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, xegigi, UZB_Strebl and 2 others
Are you black

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
lucky, but you probably don't want your wife to sit at home, best way to make her become a cheater and waste your money
tbh depends, if i end up rich which is low chance i would actually want her to just sit home, take care of kids and cook me meals and but if i become 9-5 slave with somewhat good income she should be educated worker too but still be the feminine stay at home wife, if u get what i mean

tbh depends, if i end up rich which is low chance i would actually want her to just sit home, take care of kids and cook me meals and but if i become 9-5 slave with somewhat good income she should be educated worker too but still be the feminine stay at home wife, if u get what i mean
yeah maybe i'm conditioned in my judgment by my whore of a mother as always. fuck that bitch, hopes she dies painfully

• So Sad
Reactions: shizuku11111
I'm truly sorry

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
I'm truly sorry
yeah bro i'm so jealous of guys who have nice supportive mothers. my mother only sticked around to say useless things like "i love you" then when it was time to demonstrate that love she went missing.

• +1
Reactions: exo
yeah bro i'm so jealous of guys who have nice supportive mothers. my mother only sticked around to say useless things like "i love you" then when it was time to demonstrate that love she went missing.
dont be jealous bro, from what ive read it seems like your father was a okay guy, for example i wish my father was a better man too but unfortunately no one has it perfect and no one can choose their parents, learn from your father and learn to choose women precisely

dont be jealous bro, from what ive read it seems like your father was a okay guy, for example i wish my father was a better man too but unfortunately no one has it perfect and no one can choose their parents, learn from your father and learn to choose women precisely
yeah that's true but as a result i learned to only respect men. it's hard to get rid of those kind of views when you're already all grown up.

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
Most incels I've come across have overbearing mothers