Your Muscles Are Blind

RealNinja

RealNinja

Silver
Your muscles cannot see anything. They don’t know what weight you’re lifting, what “science based program” you’re running, what gay fitness YouTubers you watch, or what your routine is. When you grind out that last rep of bench press, the muscle fibers start to tear apart. Chemical reactions start happening, lactic acid builds up. At the end of your training session, after a few good meals and some sleep, your muscles grow and adapt because they could not handle the stress you put them under.

This goes to say, don’t be so caught up in the nuances of your training. We are now at the peak of nerd lifting, where YouTube has convinced everyone to do 2 sets a week with a 90 second eccentric. When you walk into the gym your only goal is to break your muscles down enough to force regrowth. Simply use progressive overload, and push your muscles to their limits.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future_, traveler, CarrotMaxxer and 7 others
Your muscles cannot see anything. They don’t know what weight you’re lifting, what “science based program” you’re running, what gay fitness YouTubers you watch, or what your routine is. When you grind out that last rep of bench press, the muscle fibers start to tear apart. Chemical reactions start happening, lactic acid builds up. At the end of your training session, after a few good meals and some sleep, your muscles grow and adapt because they could not handle the stress you put them under.

This goes to say, don’t be so caught up in the nuances of your training. We are now at the peak of nerd lifting, where YouTube has convinced everyone to do 2 sets a week with a 90 second eccentric. When you walk into the gym your only goal is to break your muscles down enough to force regrowth. Simply use progressive overload, and push your muscles to their limits.
Gymcel detected opinion rejected.

Prime prettyboy Chico never lifted a weight in his life, and just broke this thread's hymen.

Abide by the rules of the female gaze and you shall be rewarded with your oneitis.

Continue gym-celling and you will receive eternal inceldom.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future_, Imretarded? and maxxmclooks

Prime prettyboy Chico never lifted a weight in his life, and just broke this thread's hymen.

View attachment 3027719

Abide by the rules of the female gaze and you shall be rewarded with your oneitis.

Show me your pale, dainty, 4 inch wrists. Working out doesn’t make up for everything but having a muscular body will always make you more attractive than if you were out of shape. The amount of positive female attention I receive has directly correlated with how muscular I am. You’re a rotter, no one should listen to what you have to say

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Hulk Hogan, Timmy and 2 others
Show me your pale, dainty, 4 inch wrists. Working out doesn’t make up for everything but having a muscular body will always make you more attractive than if you were out of shape. The amount of positive female attention I receive has directly correlated with how muscular I am. You’re a rotter, no one should listen to what you have to say
Keep falling for the male gaze. Everyone is walking around with prime David Laid's physique, which btw has 0 influence on SMV. Gym-celling is a saturated time waster. Could cardio-maxx, and do a sport to NT-maxx instead of gym-celling like an autist.

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy and silencio
DNR. Just do extreme overload training (work to failure 99%), high intensity, high volume, and time under tension if you're a hardgainer.

Hardgainers need to work more on longer sets and higher reps to force growth, easy gainers can do anything & make some progress.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
i agree to a certain point, youtubers like jeff nippard and shit overdo it,

however you should be educated on what sets, exercises, rest, meals and training styles work best for you. For example i do 2xFailure every exercise and i tried every single exercise to find what worked best for me. i grew way more by doing this rather than just following a basic ass 3x12 ppl split

View attachment 3027719

But you arent prime chico. ‘Chico doesnt gymcel that means I dont either’ no nigga, you aint chico

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Hulk Hogan and RealNinja
But you arent prime chico. ‘Chico doesnt gymcel that means I dont either’ no nigga, you aint chico
Exactly. Chico’s face overrides all else. It’s extremely rare to have a face that attractive, he would be slaying even if he couldn’t bench the bar. But if your bone structure isn’t that good, your looks can only be enhanced by gaining muscle and being in shape. It only becomes a looksmin if you look unhealthy, ie roided up mass monster, bloated, bad skin, etc

Even if your face is very attractive you should still lift weights or be physically active in some capacity so other men respect you and see that you aren’t a weak useless bitch

• +1
Reactions: future_ and Timmy

View attachment 3027719

just have a meter long cock theory
IMG 6268

Exactly. Chico’s face overrides all else. It’s extremely rare to have a face that attractive, he would be slaying even if he couldn’t bench the bar. But if your bone structure isn’t that good, your looks can only be enhanced by gaining muscle and being in shape. It only becomes a looksmin if you look unhealthy, ie roided up mass monster, bloated, bad skin, etc

Even if your face is very attractive you should still lift weights or be physically active in some capacity so other men respect you and see that you aren’t a weak useless bitch
He is trolling probs

View attachment 3027719

An ugly incel projecting. Nothing to see here.

An ugly incel projecting. Nothing to see here.
Projecting what? There is a high probability I have gym-celled harder than anyone in this thread. I know how useless it is first hand. Keep falling for the male gaze

Projecting what? There is a high probability I have gym-celled harder than anyone in this thread. I know how useless it is first hand. Keep falling for the male gaze
Natural gymcelling can never be male gaze if you know to achieve and maintain being lean.

View attachment 3027719

@Magnum Opus chico was into fitness before getting scouted lol at this cope chad never did anything in his life bro!

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
IMG 9276

How to get this body?

True but I feel motivated when i hit a PR which motivates me.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
True but I feel motivated when i hit a PR which motivates me.
Setting goals and progressive overload are good and necessary to grow muscle. Just don’t get too caught up in stupid nuances. Add weight or reps every session

not possible after some point.
That point is after lifting for a long time. Geoffrey Verity Schofield has been natty lifting for over a decade, he talks about this in one of his videos. As you enter advanced territory you have to take a different approach in order to not plateau. Progress slows down a lot, instead of even adding reps every session, the single last rep may just be slightly easier.

Most people on here and in the gym are not advanced lifters. Provided recovery is adequate (sleep, diet, volume and frequency, not in a deficit) you should be able to add weight or reps every session

• +1
Reactions: Matthias of Hungary

this is a billion dollar industry destroy in 2 paragraph

legit info

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja