your not a real incel if a woman has ever shown interest in you

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , sub5
title tbh , if even at one point in life a woman has shown interest in you then your not a real incel. real truecels have never even talked to a woman

• +1
Reactions: randomguyonthenet., Zizou, NZb6Air and 3 others
title tbh , if even at one point in life a woman has shown interest in you then your not a real incel. real truecels have never even talked to a woman
bump

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
bump

• So Sad
bump

• So Sad
true. my old oneitis showed interest

true. my old oneitis showed interest
not a real incel , im a khhv and the only interactions ive had with women are them making fun of me or being disgusted

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
Damn what about in 2nd grade?

• +1
Reactions: silently_said
Most are failed mentalcel LTN-MTN users. Sub5 is not as common as one would think. It's like the bottom 20-15% of men.

The higher standards we see today is what makes us think that 80% are sub5. You would need to go outside and find literally every person disgusting where you can't stare at them in the eye (old people don't count and even then most aren't beyond disgusting).

I feel as if calling themselves sub5 makes them feel better than saying they are a MTN who still doesn't get slays. Because if they view themselves as a MTN with no slays it makes them feel more like an absolute loser. You would need to scout this out and you will understand what I mean.

I feel like it’s kinda a spectrum. You can absolutely be involuntarily celibate despite not being a 5’4 ethnic truecel. You just have less excuse for your lack of slays.

Most are failed mentalcel LTN-MTN users. Sub5 is not as common as one would think. It's like the bottom 20-15% of men.

The higher standards we see today is what makes us think that 80% are sub5. You would need to go outside and find literally every person disgusting where you can't stare at them in the eye (old people don't count and even then most aren't beyond disgusting).

I feel as if calling themselves sub5 makes them feel better than saying they are a MTN who still doesn't get slays. Because it makes them feel more like an absolute loser. You would need to scout this out and you will understand what I mean.
completly wrong

I feel as if calling themselves sub5 makes them feel better than saying they are a MTN who still doesn't get slays. Because if they view themselves as a MTN with no slays it makes them feel more like an absolute loser. You would need to scout this out and you will understand what I mean.
i get what you mean , however some of us are just actual sub5s

• +1
Reactions: illusivespirits
I feel like it’s kinda a spectrum. You can absolutely be involuntarily celibate despite not being a 5’4 ethnic truecel. You just have less excuse for your lack of slays.
2 main reasons for being incel is either being non nt or ugly as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
i would be able to get gf if i wasnt nervous aroud them, time to watch hamza cope

i would be able to get gf if i wasnt nervous aroud them, time to watch hamza cope
fakecel , real truecels get the police called on them for looking at a woman for 0.7 seconds

fakecel , real truecels get the police called on them for looking at a woman for 0.7 seconds
i avoid being or looking at woman but im not truecel