Your not NT cuz ur a east european migrant in the west (east europeans nggas gtfih) + solutions

UnderPressure

UnderPressure

Bronze
If your east european (whos family recently arrived in last 20 years) in west europe or north america, women included. Your most likely not very social, this is ofc since east european niggas less talkative ofc and more introverted, but there is more to it than that.

Attractiveness

I'm sorry but most East Europeans are usually less good looking than their west european counterparts. So you will sometimes just be seen as a less attractive white guy, one of the most brutal parts is the water retention genetics, this is why a lot of East European guys have chubby cheeks, even if they arent fat. The fix to this is furosemide I already fixed, luckily I am half nordic so I dont get a lot of these negative traits. (However on women it usually does look good, this is why Russian foids are way better looking than their male counterparts)

Also this isnt cope, you can go on Yubo, and for the Russian niggas you can go on Daivinchik, and see how fucking ugly the men are and see exactly what I am talking about. They probably don't have bad bones, but part of the horrible diet, or the androgens they had passed on they look like shit. (Also they are all gymcel copers who a lot of are skinheads etc)

School Life

You will be treated equally in school as being a white native from said country. Lets say your in Paris, you will be treated as a French white boy at first glance, this means if your a fucking around in school, you will not be given a lot of the light hearted treatment as ethnics do, they will think in their head, you will be expected usually to act more like a French white person would. However this does come with some halos, such as some ethnics thinking your higher class or richer.

You will also probably live in an area with a lot of ethnics, so you will be one of the only white kids in lots of groups, unlike groups like Jamaicans, pakis, north africans, east europeans often dont live amongst each other but are rather scattered. So you will feel left out and will probably get bullied for your race :feelswhy:

Accent

You will sound like a retarded person trying to speak the native language, or end up with an ethnic accent (London mfers or Paris mfers know that they often end up sounding ethnic). A lot of Poles in the UK for example sound British, with just a tint of not being British, so the accent is so goofy and unique, both of these accents is never a halo if your in a work place or school.

All of this combines with you most likely not having much friends, and if you do they are most likely East European too, which is the solution for this :)

Negative Reinforcement

Because of all this negative reinforcement, you feel out of place, even if you are attractive, probably only exception would be Chads or maybe chad lites to a degree, but HTN even suffer with this.

Solution

Make friends who are East European, only go for east european bitches, and hold onto your language, and move to an area if need be that is majority east european if they even exist. East European foids will be attractive, but hunt for the ones that openly say they are lithuanian, polish etc. for valid reasons they will date in their own ethnic groups, and will never assimiliate to said country.

You can also move back home, this is what a lot of people have been doing recently, and have betabuxxed their way to getting a way more affordable living back home, and also either way the bitches have lower standards, you will also have the halo of saying that you lived and studied in West Europe. This is good for conversations and you will seem exotic in a good way, as usually its a good rep to have studied in west europe and even if your a fucking retard its a halo, and even if you speak your native language with an accent or half forgot it, people will make the attempt to conversate more with you because look its the British boy who came back home, who isn't an ugly skinhead.

A quick story on when I went back last to visit the East European slums when I was 14, I was playing football with my brother and when they heard us speaking English they were so excited that some British niggas came to visit back home :lul: we played football, and they were so friendly to us because of it and more and more people will just keep coming. Also the neighbour girl would want to hang out the whole day, you will also have a lot of family probably back home, who you forgot even existed, so you will have a sense of community.

Its either that or you attempt to ascend. Which is possible but I see absolutely no reason why you would put in so much fucking effort for no reason lmfao, you could live in a cheaper country, where your money has more value, where you are loved more, good looking foids, no ethnics, cleaner streets, where you are sorrounded by your own people jfl but do what u like.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, isis_Bleach, spongebob and 2 others
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: UnderPressure
Based profile gif and username alluding to Queen song "Under Pressure".

• +1
Lmao never thought about this before. Good thread

• +1
How did u know mfckr.

Relate but not fully tbh. I'm Eastern European live in UK and I am introverted but definitely not only because of being foreign, tho that's part of it I'm sure.

Ive always had good amount of friends here tho, never really been bullied also the part about more hood people liking you is true for some reason. In school they all liked me even tho I didn't really know them lol

Luckily I don't have an accent so I can blend in easily. Also Im decent/above average looking so thats good too

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
How did u know mfckr.

Relate but not fully tbh. I'm Eastern European live in UK and I am introverted but definitely not only because of being foreign, tho that's part of it I'm sure.

Ive always had good amount of friends here tho, never really been bullied also the part about more hood people liking you is true for some reason. In school they all liked me even tho I didn't really know them lol

Luckily I don't have an accent so I can blend in easily. Also Im decent/above average looking so thats good too
Yeah same overall my experience at school was okay, but it probably had to do to me being slightly below average height, i wasnt ever the shortest guy in my class, but was one of the shortest. And me not looking like everyone else I got trolled by randoms. However the niggas in my class, yeah I got along with cuz I acted ethnic too jfl.

Also I think I saw one of ur posts saying u dont even look that Russian and get mistaken for other ethnicities. Personally I was blonde so thats why my experience was slightly different lmfao

• +1
Reactions: abcd
Yeah same overall my experience at school was okay, but it probably had to do to me being slightly below average height, i wasnt ever the shortest guy in my class, but was one of the shortest. And me not looking like everyone else I got trolled by randoms. However the niggas in my class, yeah I got along with cuz I acted ethnic too jfl.

Also I think I saw one of ur posts saying u dont even look that Russian and get mistaken for other ethnicities. Personally I was blonde so thats why my experience was slightly different lmfao
Where in eastern Europe u from? And yea I guess I don't look super russian. But tbh white people look the same (they don't but you know what I'm saying) so it's not like anyone can tell your foreign just from looking. I was always about average height.

I was literally like the only foreigner in my school tbh cus it was a small rich town so maybe it made me cool or a novelty or something.

Getting picked on can happen to anyone and more likely if they seem like they won't do anything about or react in a funny way, and if they look goofy. Thinking back now there's a few niggaz that I should've beaten up but I was always too chill for that

Where in eastern Europe u from? And yea I guess I don't look super russian. But tbh white people look the same (they don't but you know what I'm saying) so it's not like anyone can tell your foreign just from looking. I was always about average height.

I was literally like the only foreigner in my school tbh cus it was a small rich town so maybe it made me cool or a novelty or something.

Getting picked on can happen to anyone and more likely if they seem like they won't do anything about or react in a funny way, and if they look goofy. Thinking back now there's a few niggaz that I should've beaten up but I was always too chill for that
oh ur in a white area. Makes sense ig lol. Your lucky cuz most of us end up in ethnic as fuck areas cuz rent is cheaper.

• +1
Reactions: abcd
Most EEs who go to school here have already been born here or moved when they were very young so they don’t have any accent.

Eastern European immigration has slowed down rapidly due to Brexit

Most EEs who go to school here have already been born here or moved when they were very young so they don’t have any accent.

Eastern European immigration has slowed down rapidly due to Brexit
Yes I moved when I was young, but you still do have an accent. Your still speaking your language at home. Your going to always sound 90% british but there will always be something slightly off , and people can often pick up on it. Your not going to sound like the hot potato kid but ykwim

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Yes I moved when I was young, but you still do have an accent. You’re still speaking your language at home. You’re going to always sound 90% british but there will always be something slightly off , and people can often pick up on it. Your not going to sound like the hot potato kid but ykwim
You know you can get some accent elocution lessons to develop a full neutral RP accent if you really want to blend in ?

At the end of the day, EE prejudice has basically died out in the UK due to all the ethnic troubles here so none of this matters tbh.

Yes I moved when I was young, but you still do have an accent. Your still speaking your language at home. Your going to always sound 90% british but there will always be something slightly off , and people can often pick up on it. Your not going to sound like the hot potato kid but ykwim
Not true tbh me and my brother both sound british

EEcels really get cucked by their parents decision to immigrate for goyimbux. Putting their sons in poor schools full of ethnics to assimilate into while their daughters get passed around by dominant ethnic groups, types she wouldn't have even looked at back in the homeland...over for EEcels