your occupation in life is hugely important.

I

isis_Bleach

Life of HELL INC
your occupation is who you're going to be remembered as. when ur grandkids are telling stories you to their grandkids theyre gonna say ur great great granddad was a painter/carpenter/mcdonalds wageslave/etc.

ur job is basically like what u contribute to the world. so personally im choosing wisely what to go into.

• +1
Reactions: XazaqazaX, Jonnyboi and Alexios
AI gonna take everything soon anyways 🤷

your occupation is who you're going to be remembered as. when ur grandkids are telling stories you to their grandkids theyre gonna say ur great great granddad was a painter/carpenter/mcdonalds wageslave/etc.

ur job is basically like what u contribute to the world. so personally im choosing wisely what to go into.
roblox dev

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, Alexios, Ghoulish and 1 other person
good luck

• So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach

Nah, this is actually really based though. I agree with what you are saying. I work myself hard enough in school so I can go to university and get an occupation that will actually benefit me and my future family for generations.

• +1
Reactions: Alexios

Users who are viewing this thread

Back