Your oneitis hates you

AutisticGymcel

AutisticGymcel

Rex
Women are repulsed by men who obsess over them. It’s a huge sign of weakness and being a faggot bitch. Women want you to find them attractive, but be able to take it or leave it. When you obsess over them, they get creeped out and disgusted.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, thorns and Darkeningstar
That's why I don't have any oneitis.

Why think & obsess over LTRing a stacylite, when you can just pump & dump drunk MTBs in nightclub toilets

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KevinDurder, zurzolo, zub111 and 2 others
It would be nice if a One itis development ended with the girl in question hating the boy. Hatred is not reserved for those who give you attention. Sometimes unfortunately

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
Woman love Joe Goldberg buddy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
I mean she prob deff was after i stared at her through the whole school year in evey class we see each other in lol

• So Sad
I mean she prob deff was after i stared at her through the whole school year in evey class we see each other in lol
If you never even had conversations with your oneitis then it is over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and AutisticGymcel
@Manletmachine

• So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine and thorns
If you never even had conversations with your oneitis then it is over
I mean we talked once when i asked for directions even tho i knew the school and she just made a akward laugh and then we akwardly tried to walk past each other
That moment will always haunt me lol

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
she loves me

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
I mean we talked once when i asked for directions even tho i knew the school and she just made a akward laugh and then we akwardly tried to walk past each other
That moment will always haunt me lol
She didn't even address your question, she just laughed and moved on? that's brutal.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Women are repulsed by men who obsess over them. It’s a huge sign of weakness and being a faggot bitch. Women want you to find them attractive, but be able to take it or leave it. When you obsess over them, they get creeped out and disgusted.
dnrd niggercuck they wouldn't know unless you spill it all out

• +1
Reactions: fuse
dnrd niggercuck they wouldn't know unless you spill it all out
They know. Girls are much better at picking up on social cues than men. Especially autistic men like the ones on this forum.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
They know. Girls are much better at picking up on social cues than men. Especially autistic men like the ones on this forum.
what type of autistic are we talking about here? the one that's clueless from her hints, or the one that stumbles over his words in front of her and acts like a retard?

• +1
Reactions: fuse
I know she already deleted me

• So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine and AutisticGymcel
@Manletmachine
IMG 4208