Your opinion on jews

Are they as bad as they are made out to be?

• Yes

Votes: 31 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 36.7%

• Total voters
disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Are they as bad as they are made out to be?

Imagine blaming other people for your problems

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MogTheMogger, Deleted member 3299, Zeta ascended and 8 others
I love to fuck Jewish women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Chadelite, Deleted member 1546 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Hades, Aesthetic and 3 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite and Apollonian
Image result for holocaust shooting gif320 × 240

Im jk i love jews dont know why ppl hate them tbh c

Image result for holocaust shooting gif320 × 240

Im jk i love jews dont know why ppl hate them tbh c

Bruh thats aspie af tf u mean quirky nt lol
Kinda but i assumed hed make scaled down nt version of those kinda jokes irl, like the rest of us. None of us act this way irl.

Its a valid joke Id hang with him irl if he had the same persona.

Talking to him he doesnt sound like a bitch which is +1 even if he isnt NT.

Jews are great people

• Hmm...
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
i love them they have been opressed for too long and i believe we all should support them

80 billion holocaust

Fake Jews are the Synagogue of Satan.

• +1
Reactions: alligatordude
Jew hatred is weird to me.
I get jokes and all that but some of you actually hate them lmfao

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and PersianKingdom
Jews are evil, they are honestly evil.

how many times in school do you learn about the fucking Holohoax? In Australian school, we learn it every single year in history class, we are guilt-tripped for being white, we are constantly reminded that 6 million jews died in the holocaust, it was more like 300,000. Not only do we learn about it in history, but every single book I've ever had to read in English is based on the holocaust. You can't escape it. We even have to go on excusions to the holohoax museum to be reminded about how the muh jews were worked to death and starved.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

how many times in school do you learn about the fucking Holohoax? In Australian school, we learn it every single year in history class, we are guilt-tripped for being white, we are constantly reminded that 6 million jews died in the holocaust, it was more like 300,000. Not only do we learn about it in history, but every single book I've ever had to read in English is based on the holocaust. You can't escape it. We even have to go on excusions to the holohoax museum to be reminded about how the muh jews were worked to death and starved.

View attachment 252686
Why do you think they want it to seem like such a tragic thing? And also are people serious when they say the Jews are feminizing western culture or are they just saying the Jews to embody a common enemy and implying that just the government is doing this .

View attachment 252686

THIS.

Like most normies I also use to buy into the myth that is the holohoax and thought that holocaust "deniers" were bullshitters. But after a while I started noticing that it wasn't just neo-nazis whom were hating on the jewish or questioning the holocaust. Then after a while I started actually doing serious reading on the arguments against the holocaust and eventually concluded that there were simply too many things that did not add up.

Just fucking lol at normies. Inability to question the holocaust and the idea that jews were victims is honestly one of the biggest examples of NPCism in all of human history. 90% of what you see depicted about world war 2 in history class and the media (which is itself controlled by the jews in the first place) is a lie and propaganda. This doesn't really make the nazis "good guys" per say since they were still ruthless fascists, but they had way more understandable motives than that we are told. The jews WERE harming Germany.

Thankfully, it appears that things are slowly changing. Consider the rise of anti-semitism in the UK labor party. People are slowly getting jewpilled. I predict that within 20 years questioning jewish power will be a mainstream view.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2756
THIS.

Like most normies I also use to buy into the myth that is the holohoax and thought that holocaust "deniers" were bullshitters. But after a while I started noticing that it wasn't just neo-nazis whom were hating on the jewish or questioning the holocaust. Then after a while I started actually doing serious reading on the arguments against the holocaust and eventually concluded that there were simply too many things that did not add up.

Just fucking lol at normies. Inability to question the holocaust and the idea that jews were victims is honestly one of the biggest examples of NPCism in all of human history. 90% of what you see depicted about world war 2 in history class and the media (which is itself controlled by the jews in the first place) is a lie and propaganda. This doesn't really make the nazis "good guys" per say since they were still ruthless fascists, but they had way more understandable motives than that we are told. The jews WERE harming Germany.

Thankfully, it appears that things are slowly changing. Consider the rise of anti-semitism in the UK labor party. People are slowly getting jewpilled. I predict that within 20 years questioning jewish power will be a mainstream view.
the jewish have been kicked out of over 140 countries over centuries.

they are parasites essentially, the holocaust has ridden them of there parasitical background and they are able to plant there seeds here and there to destroy the white race and cause mass degeneracy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
the jewish have been kicked out of over 140 countries over centuries.

they are parasites essentially, the holocaust has ridden them of there parasitical background and they are able to plant there seeds here and there to destroy the white race and cause mass degeneracy.

The hilarious thing is that it hasn't even been 100 years since the "holocaust" ended and already the world is getting fed up with their bullshit. By the time of 2045 odds are they will already be on the chopping block again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2756