Your Own Mother Hates You If You Are Ugly

B

Barbarossa_

If you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying
So back in December 018 I got really blackpilled and depressed to the point where I lost 10 kilos.

Didn’t go to the gym, eat or take care of my skin. I literally only lived on just coffee a couple of cookies a day and cigs.

So back then I was talking to my mother about some shit and she stared at me, gave me the truecel look of disgust and said “why do you look like this”

I swear these bitches have no self awareness and that I have her own genetics like if my father wasn’t a weak ass bitch who would had put her on a leach she wouldn’t have said shit like that but here we are!

So after I got out of my depression and got back to hitting the gym and skin maxxed I notice my mother being way nicer to me and asking me how is my day and actually caring about me!

But this is a recurring theme in my life.... I ignore my skin and stop scrubbing, face masking and moisturizing cuz I would be busy or something my mother treats me like shit. I skin care max and my mother is way nicer to me!

Women should be put on a leach literally they should never be free to say whatever the fuck they want or do whatever they want just like children.
They already have power over us (sexually) and now we gave them all these freedoms to make our lives 100x harder than it already is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, never_lucky, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Mothers are like

any other Women.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, subhuman incel, Danish_Retard and 3 others
COPE, my mother think i'm a handsome boy when im subhuman af

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lawton88, Danish_Retard, CursedOne and 10 others
She wasnt disgusted just worried and dindt pity coz u a grown ass man and was happy after she saw you started to care about urself again theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, chadpreetcel123, samm735 and 4 others
Can’t escape biology bro

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
She wasnt disgusted just worried and dindt pity coz u a grown ass man and was happy after she saw you started to care about urself again theory
If she was worried boyo she would’ve had a worried look on her face not a look of disgust

Do you find your mother sexually attractive?

• Ugh..
Reactions: SeiGun
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Lmao wtf my family thinks I should do modelling

if ur parents say ur anything less than handsome its over for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 14262, Danish_Retard and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 1973 and Barbarossa_
all women are revolted by unattractive men, even their own sons.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard and Barbarossa_
respect your mum

my mother is bluepilling me at every opportunity
-height doesnt matter!
-would you marry dad if he was shorter than you?
-no

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Danish_Retard, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
"Blames mom"
Don't take shit out of context you fucking retard!
"But this is a recurring theme in my life.... I ignore my skin and stop scrubbing, face masking and moisturizing cuz I would be busy or something my mother treats me like shit. I skin care max and my mother is way nicer to me!"

I know what you are trying to suggest btw you cunt that I'm a no good loser NEET (No offence to NEETs) that has nothing going on in his life and that's why my mother disgusted by me.
But in reality I have my own car. I make my own money and I have a job.
So you can throat a dick and STFU!

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
So back in December 018 I got really blackpilled and depressed to the point where I lost 10 kilos.

Didn’t go to the gym, eat or take care of my skin. I literally only lived on just coffee a couple of cookies a day and cigs.

So back then I was talking to my mother about some shit and she stared at me, gave me the truecel look of disgust and said “why do you look like this”

I swear these bitches have no self awareness and that I have her own genetics like if my father wasn’t a weak ass bitch who would had put her on a leach she wouldn’t have said shit like that but here we are!

So after I got out of my depression and got back to hitting the gym and skin maxxed I notice my mother being way nicer to me and asking me how is my day and actually caring about me!

But this is a recurring theme in my life.... I ignore my skin and stop scrubbing, face masking and moisturizing cuz I would be busy or something my mother treats me like shit. I skin care max and my mother is way nicer to me!

Women should be put on a leach literally they should never be free to say whatever the fuck they want or do whatever they want just like children.
They already have power over us (sexually) and now we gave them all these freedoms to make our lives 100x harder than it already is.
If she hadn't said this shit and than responded positively to your looksmaxxing. Would you have been less motivated to looksmax?

OP is probably long gone but this has been known for decades. Parent's favour their attractive children and spend less time on unattractive children.

Unattractive infant faces elicit negative affect from adults​

If she hadn't said this shit and than responded positively to your looksmaxxing. Would you have been less motivated to looksmax?

Mirin bumping old thread. jfl

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
OP is probably long gone but this has been known for decades. Parent's favour their attractive children and spend less time on unattractive children.

Unattractive infant faces elicit negative affect from adults​

Mirin bumping old thread. jfl
Reading all of the autism that came before me. I've been bumping quite a few threads ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard