Your plans after ascension

LOST

LOST

Gold
Yo ma bros
I have a question for yall
What are ur plans after ascending and being way way SUPERIOR GREEK GODS in looks?

Revenge women in general for disrespecting you?
Making other males feel insecure?
Showing the world that this shit is possible and give faith to the male subhumans?

some years ago after ascending cause of puberty and gymmaxx i started using women as holes and make them feel like complete trash,as i used to feel when all of them pay 0 attention to me and even make fun of me

after a while it was boring and i just use them but with no bad goals in mind, just to become the ultimate SEX MACHINE and having tons of orgasms

what are your personal goals after this? And teust me, ascending is possible if you are nor a REAL MEGA MANLET or a real MEGA DEFORMED MEN

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, EzioGrezzo, St. Wristcel and 3 others
Mog everyone and bully ugly men and eat all the pussy and ass i can

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Heguldus, Michael, SPFromNY914 and 5 others
idk just try to live a happy live

• Love it
Reactions: Heguldus
Fucking my friend's hot mom

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
My plan is to just buy a rope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, JustBeCurry and Deleted member 8919
idk just try to live a happy live
Happy life starts today
Ascension just will create a next level of happines but u will get used to it
So start eating pussies now, start being happy now
And then enjoy how it feels new happiness level

in this DAMN forum people tend to tell everyone just after ascension u can be happy and people live with 0 self esteem and hiding from reality
Thats the worst way to ascend

we are here to superior humans, and thats go with a mindset, mindset starts today, ascension will come tomorrow

best wishes bro

• +1
Reactions: Michael
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Warlow and SadnessWYJ
Modelling if I'm tall enough by ascending time ,if not im going to work with the face halo

And again an idiot that will treat people the same way he got treated lol.
low IQ
I can understand him
When u experience pain for no reason revenge is always in ur mind
With time u realize revenge is not that cool and that the real best revenge ks ur success and happiness

its not low IQ is just,what suffering creates
Ask joker ma bro

Jumping rope is really good to lean maxx
Good luck with that
Its not for jumping. Its for making a noose and then putting it around my neck.

• JFL
Reactions: JustBeCurry
Its not for jumping. Its for making a noose and then putting it around my neck.
Its a really good way to differentiate urself
Instead of a collar a rope
Mask and ropes will be new trend

Its a really good way to differentiate urself
Instead of a collar a rope
Mask and ropes will be new trend
I will use the noose to kill myself. That's how I will ascend (to heaven) (or descend to hell).

Take revenge on people who mistreated me
mog
Fuck my list of women
Validation
And when I get sick of it, I still don't have plans, having children is very expensive

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and LOST
I will use the noose to kill myself. That's how I will ascend (to heaven) (or descend to hell).
Usually people joke about this here
If its the cause i like you
If its not just good luck in life and never lose faith
Pussies are waiting for you even if you think they re not

post a vlog on youtube and wait for it to hit a million views.

Your LARP list is extreme. All I want is to look good enough that I'm not doing women a total disservice when I approach them. And I want just enough looks to try RP tactics without just inducing pity. I wanna be able to approach attractive girls and have them be happy to talk to me. Don't need them to fall to their knees. I want to experience the fun party hookup scene without having to rely on extreme tactics or luck. A chadlite life.

Salying whores and treat them bad; making understand whatโ€™s theyr place

This is my looksmaxxing plan: 1) add 40 lbs of muscle over the course of 3 years, 2) Get down to 10% body fat

My plans after ascension are:

1) to have sex with over 100 women of different ethnicities, body types and PSLs by using Tinder.
2) have a vasectomy after my first 5-10 hookups to prevent the risk of knocking up a girl that I dislike
2) travel to many beautiful countries while having casual sex with the local women with the use of Tinder
3) I also want to fulfill all my many sexual fetishes with many women (threesome, foursome, bdsm, and so on)
4) Then I'll get into a relationship but I'll never get married and I'll never have kids with the woman to avoid getting divorce raped.
5) In between relationships, I'll keep having casual sex until I become too old to get laid (in my 50s or 60s)
6) Then I live the rest of my life alone enjoying the time that I have left in retirement and die.

If there was no COVID19, I'd get into a temporary long term relationship while ascending to be able to get laid in the meantime instead of rotting on the forum but with the current situation in my home country, it simply isn't possible to meet women except on Tinder but even then, it has become quite complicated to do so because everything is closed and it's too cold to go on dates outside.

Also, to finance my lifestyle, I am in school (now online because of covid19) to become a chemist or a chemical engineer since it is my favorite scientific field of study and it pays well, so I'm not going to hate my job, and I'll get paid well enough to be able to live comfortably in the big city and maximize my chances of getting laid.

• +1
Reactions: LOST
Yo ma bros
What are ur plans after ascending and being way way SUPERIOR GREEK GODS in looks?

Showing the world that this shit is possible and give faith to the male subhumans?

some years ago after ascending cause of puberty and gymmaxx i started using women as holes and make them feel like complete trash,as i used to feel when all of them pay 0 attention to me and even make fun of me

after a while it was boring and i just use them but with no bad goals in mind, just to become the ultimate SEX MACHINE and having tons of orgasms

what are your personal goals after this? And teust me, ascending is possible if you are nor a REAL MEGA MANLET or a real MEGA DEFORMED MEN
leave this site and enjoy life

• +1
Reactions: LOST
Give my girl someone she can be proud to be seen with

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
Mire my self

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
No need, dead corpses don't care about your looks, they only care about your money before death

just to live bro

I'm 70kilo 200cm nosecel and jawcel.
When i'm gonna be 100kilo with my surgery done, i will go to nightclub and randomly walk on the street everyday to mog subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, LOST and SPFromNY914
Would definitely love to model or just get my face out there.

For all my life, I have had insecurities and have never liked getting my picture taken. When I ascend, that WILL change.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Living a easy life with good memories.

So ascending for me is also being kinda rich

Yo ma bros

Be happy with myself and lay the groundpath for the all incels that were wronged by their jew orthodontists or their parents. Also get revenge on bitches and treat them like shit, even more so than I do now

Yo ma bros

i will marry hot stacy and have a lot of white offspring

Make whores feel shitty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back