Your real competition and how to easily know your IRL SMV with this video

D

Deleted member 22354

What you can learn from this video:
  1. you see your true competition, because here there are no more basement dwellers, but only people who go out and at the same time are about your age. This are the guys you are competing with.
  2. you can classify your SMV
  3. most foids are hot enough to fuck, while most guys are normies with low sex appeal. I dont see any chadlites or chads, so stop worrying about them
  4. you have to be NT AND seductive to slay. Most normies cant close, neither in clubs nor on the street. Remember this.
  5. I miss summer

How do you find out your SMV?
Quite simply, how many of them do you mog? Count every man you can see well and mog or not and do that until you have 100. Include Face, Height, if golden skin, and gymmaxxed body.

Stats:
  • mog less than 50, better be NT
  • mog more than 50, average SMV
  • mog more than 80, above average SMV
  • mog 100, IRL Mogger
If you are a real gymmaxxed, golden skin, 6' chadlite+, you mog everyone in this video. There is no competition.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: A23ghskung, Xangsane and Deleted member 24278
What's with the rad-140 😹

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
I mogged everyone on the strip, it meant nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
  1. you see your true competition, because here there are no more basement dwellers, but only people who go out and at the same time are about your age. This are the guys you are competing with.
  3. most foids are hot enough to fuck, while most guys are normies with low sex appeal. I dont see any chadlites or chads, so stop worrying about them
  4. you have to be NT AND seductive to slay. Most normies cant close, neither in clubs nor on the street. Remember this.
  5. I miss summer

Quite simply, how many of them do you mog? Count every man you can see well and mog or not and do that until you have 100. Include Face, Height, if golden skin, and gymmaxxed body.

Stats:
  • mog 100, IRL Mogger
If you are a real gymmaxxed, golden skin, 6' chadlite+, you mog everyone in this video. There is no competition.

imagine having to watch some outside nightlife footage on a forum to know how real humans look like because you never leave the basement
Beyond ridiculous

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, litaz and Deleted member 25059
  5. I miss summer

Stats:
  • mog 100, IRL Mogger

No

I mogged everyone on the strip, it meant nothing

I read it and ofc you have to be gl and approaching and seductive to slay. And also yes, you always should do tinder or OLD in general on vacation bc
  1. you can meet directly with a few foids to pre-drink in bars
  2. Higher probability that foids will recognize you in clubs, bars, street and thus much higher proability
  3. if nothing develops after all at the end of the day, you can meet directly for a slay through tinder.
Nightgame is always a numbers game and increasing your visibility. And also yes most guys, also in this video are just NT, approaching and so on but they wont slay shit besides if they already are there with some female friends. And if you cold approach on street, you wont pull in most cases, so better have a mogger ig, so she can follow you and you can hit her up later

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Surprisingly, very few men in that video were gymmaxed.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic