Your religions are all false, give me "proof" and I will debunk it

D

Deleted member 32846

Iron
I've spent years in theology and philosophy give proof for your religion and i'll debunk it, once i debunk your proof leave ur dogshit religion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Debetro, alriodai and 6 others
I adhere to David Gandyism

• +1
Reactions: Lux
mogged you to hell
IMG 1896

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, klip11, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
Jesus Was Transgender
if we believe in the idea mary had a virgin birth and jesus was a "man" that means jesus biologically had to have been born female as no sperm entered mary and mary could only produce XX to jesus

now either thing happened
1. jesus was a man before being born into female body (making transgender people legit)
2. jesus transitioned to a male early on in his female body (making transgender people legit)

jesus was a trans jew

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: StalinCel, Elvisandreaa, Lux and 9 others
I've spent years in theology and philosophy give proof for your religion and i'll debunk it, once i debunk your proof leave ur dogshit religion
Go prove that Islam is false and I will debunk your stupid ass back.

• JFL
Reactions: StalinCel and LampPostPrime
Jesus is king

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42701, Lux, It'snotover and 3 others
deal. i will never leave the truth of islam.

Agnosticism

Religion is a circlejerk for a certain priest class to do whatever they want and get away with, very deceptive idea

Mogs so hard to realms for people control

I’m not pro religion nor do I believe in any god fyi
just stating the obvious (not so obvious) awareness that religion is a masterclass of a way for people control

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Marsiere214, justinzayn and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
shits about to heat up :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32760
Read what he said give proof you fucking moron
no, i am leaving an open ended question so he can supposedly debunk Islam, faggot. why don't you try?

Religion is a circlejerk for a certain priest class to do whatever they want and get away with, very deceptive idea

Mogs so hard to realms for people control

I’m not pro religion nor do I believe in any god fyi
just stating the obvious (not so obvious) awareness that religion is a masterclass of a way for people control
what a lie. religion isn't remotely like that.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 30892
really, in what religion?
And why does that matter?

My god said that I can kill u because I’m the chosen and you arent

Now get killed

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
go debunk the quran and islam, let me see.

For he who does not believe no explanation is enough, for he who believes no explanation is necessary.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
And why does that matter?

My god said that I can kill u because I’m the chosen and you arent

Now get killed
allah says in the quran to summarize that the best way of dealing with things, is the peaceful way.

keep coping incel jesus is king and my soul is eternal

Download

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, alriodai, Deleted member 15164 and 1 other person
allah says in the quran to summarize that the best way of dealing with things, is the peaceful way.
Prophet Muhammad u mean

Allah never “said” anything. Quran is prophet Muhammad saying whatever he remembers

Blud get ur religion straight kek

• +1
Reactions: robtical and alriodai

Attachments

• 77e07a8391a2498df17c44c46e95a211.jpg
    77e07a8391a2498df17c44c46e95a211.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 0
Makes no sense as the prior individual in my statement is not a believer.
But people that didnt belive in christian sometimes convert so they went from not being a believer to a beliver

But people that didnt belive in christian sometimes convert so they went from not being a believer to a beliver
I did not believe and then I did, it's not something you learn it's something you feel.

considering you aren't a muslim and you are saying the prophet said this, why don't you go and prove it.
Prophet Muhammad u mean

Allah never “said” anything. Quran is prophet Muhammad saying whatever he remembers

considering you aren't a muslim and you are saying the prophet said this, why don't you go and prove it.
What should I prove

Blud islam is the one saying Mohammed said it not me

Prophet Muhammad u mean

atheist logic

What should I prove

Blud islam is the one saying Mohammed said it not me
how are you making them claim prophet Muhammad wrote the quran and you can't prove it.

how are you making them claim prophet Muhammad wrote the quran and you can't prove it.
I’m not making the claim.

Everyone is islam is saying this. It’s the consensus. You tell me how it’s otherwise

Everyone is islam is saying this. It’s the consensus. You tell me how it’s otherwise
lol, appeal to popularity. just cus people are saying this, does this mean it is true? u can't think faggot.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime

"consensus" :eek:

cope

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 32760
nigga who discovered and made calculus said this. massive respect to isaac newton
jfl at some random greycel thinking hes "debunked" thousands of years of arguments constructed by the greatest minds in the western world from Aristotle to Leibniz to Godel

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and charlesmog
jfl at some random greycel thinking hes "debunked" thousands of years of arguments constructed by the greatest minds in the western world from Aristotle to Leibniz to Godel
ofc bro, 100%, ppl like albert einstein who was so influential believed in god. the dudes who made the internet believed in god. name me one very influential figure who didn't believe in god, you can't.

Jesus Was Transgender
if we believe in the idea mary had a virgin birth and jesus was a "man" that means jesus biologically had to have been born female as no sperm entered mary and mary could only produce XX to jesus

1. jesus was a man before being born into female body (making transgender people legit)
2. jesus transitioned to a male early on in his female body (making transgender people legit)

jesus was a trans jew
??

BAN THE PEDO
BAN THE RELIGIOUS
BAN THE HOMO
BAN THE LELE
BAN DEP
BAN @
averagejoe
@averagejoe
BAN MEN WHO FUCK DOGS
BAN VINNIE HACKER
BAN FANLI
BAN TERRORIST
BAN PEOPLE WHO PUT MILK BEFORE THE CEREALS
BAN PEOPLE WHO CONVERT TO DEGENERACY
BAN PEOPLE WHO WATCH BASKETBALL
BAN KPOP FANS
BAN KDRAMA FANS
BAN BEURETTE A KHEL
BAN RACISTS
BAN SEPARATISTS
BAN FACISTS
BAN XENOPHOBES
BAN NAZIS
BAN WHITE SUPREMACIST
BAN AFRO CENTRIST
BAN FAKE GODS
BAN DIVESTORS
BAN THE POPE
BAN PEOPLE WHO LOVE BARBIE
BAN SATANIST
BAN BUDDHIST
BAN THE HAIDARATS
BAN MARABOUTS
BAN SORCERER
BAN MAGE
BAN WITCH
BAN YOGAIST
BAN THE BTS
BAN LOCSTAR
BAN ROMAN REIGNS
BAN LOCSTAR
BAN VINNIE HACKER
BAN FANLI
BAN FANLI

There is no "proof" , there is evidence that points towards the truth, such as the probability of a protein forming and Jesus's one and only sinless life .

Jesus Was Transgender

jesus was a trans jew
if you believe Mary can impregnate herself, or that Jesus could magically become man , then it'also fair to believe that God created the Y chromosome , you kinda played yourself here with that "now either thing happened" which leads me to believe you're not as smart as you think you are.
Either Mary is not a virgin or God exists.

go debunk the quran and islam, let me see.
I already did and you failed to bring forth a counter argument, muhammad never performed any miracle , the hadiths were written later in order to compete with christians and jews .
In fact the quran says many times muhammad ( top 1 islam prophet, supposedly even above Jesus ???)
Cant perform them.

Surah 10:20: They (unbelievers) say, “Why has his Lord not given him some miracles to (support his claim of being His Messenger)?” Say “(The knowledge) of the unseen certainly belongs to God. Wait and I too shall be waiting with you. (M. Sarwar)

Surah 67:25-26: They ask, when will this promise be fulfilled, if you are truthful? Say, God alone has knowledge of that; and I am only a plain warner. (W. Khan)

Surah 13:7: The unbelievers say, “Why has God not sent him, (Muhammad), some miracles.” Muhammad, you are only a warner. For every nation there is a guide. (M. Sarwar)

Islam is not a religon of peace @coollite