Master
Try and you will see you appear like in front of your mirror

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
nice thread bro

make it less shitty next time

• Woah
Reactions: her
cope when i do that it gives me ideal coloring and i cant see my nasolabial folds. i know i dont look like that irl i know im a subhuman

I tried it and... Idk if i delted those pics, i looked 1psl.

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2426
nice thread bro

make it less shitty next time
original.gif

I am a serious dark triad beast. I have the mind of a killer. I am not emo femboy, I am the darkness. I have stared into the abyss for far too long, and eventually I saw myself looking back. I am the evil, and one day I will be the nothing. Do not forget this.

original.gif

I am a serious dark triad beast. I have the mind of a killer. I am not emo femboy, I am the darkness. I have stared into the abyss for far too long, and eventually I saw myself looking back. I am the evil, and one day I will be the nothing. Do not forget this.
didn read

didn read
ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY.

No it makes me squint hard cuz of the flash

No, just walk outside and whip out a mirror

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
I look way more defined, but nothing like I do in the mirror jfl

Nope thats just gonna make you look 100x more subhuman

I look exactly the same wow
Shit thread