Your selfies don't show the way people see you.

D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken
The mirrors you look into show your real self but in a flipped way. For example: if your eyes look asymmetrical in pictures and not asymmetrical in mirrors, then it means that your eyes are symmetrical. I took selfies before, and my eyes seemed very asymmetrical. I forced a few people around me to say the truth about my eyes. They all said that my eyes in real life don't look anything like they do in pictures. I don't know if it's the same with the rest of you, but at least for me it is.

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and BrettyBoy
pictures are the worst way to tell how you look anyways. videos from 2 meter distance > mirror > pictures from far away > selfies

but its safe to say that people who look good on selfies will most likely look good everywhere anyways.

pictures = shadows, not good angles making you look asymmetrical, you also normally make an unnatural expression in pictures, not the way you usually look

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470, RAITEIII, Deleted member 616 and 3 others
i like my selfies better than my mirror image

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
My jaw looks assymetric in pictures but look ok in mirror

I look horribly asymmetric with selfie camera, but in the mirror, human

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
I look horribly asymmetric with selfie camera, but in the mirror, human
Same. And if I looked the way I do in the mirror, then people would treat me more like shit.

Same. And if I looked the way I do in the mirror, then people would treat me more like shit.
even mirror pictures everything is still distorted to some extent, but mirror + video motion is far better, less distortion, so motion always wins

I feel good when I look into the mirror or snap camera
when I take a selfie with phone front camera I wanna rope

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and RAITEIII
even mirror pictures everything is still distorted to some extent, but mirror + video motion is far better, less distortion, so motion always wins
Yeah.

Hold the camera farther away and you'll get a more accurate picture

Ever heard of being photogenic?
You just need a projecting chin to be photogenic, rest of the features can be below average and you will still look better in pics if your lower third is decent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661
Selfie cameras definitely make you look worse, but if you are gl you would look gl in selfies too.