Your shoulder height is more important then actual height

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Misanthropic Flâneur
Some people just have long ass necks or heads that boost their height 1-2 inches.

But a technically shorter guy will have the shoulders on the same height, he will appear to be the same height despite technically being shorter.

So if you are 6ft but just cause of your long ass neck and your shoulders are usually on a level with shorter guys, you might as well be 5'9

• +1
Reactions: robtical and Klasik616
Some people just have long ass necks or heads that boost their height 1-2 inches.
Skullmog and neckmog are a thing. Although i agree with you statement, but it all matters only up to 6'2-3. 6'3+ are better have good proportions(bigger head, longer neck), or you gonna look freakingly tall.

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung
Skullmog and neckmog are a thing. Although i agree with you statement, but it all matters only up to 6'2-3. 6'3+ are better have good proportions(bigger head, longer neck), or you gonna look freakingly tall.
Neckmog means white neck, not long neck.

A long neck thin neck is incel tier

A long neck thin neck is incel tier
BS, look at the models, their necks adds SMV. And I'm not writing about huge ass necks, but ideally neck should be 60% of head length. Short or average neck sucks, although is better for standing reach.

BS, look at the models, their necks adds SMV. And I'm not writing about huge ass necks, but ideally neck should be 60% of head length. Short or average neck sucks, although is better for standing reach.
Lol
What if you have a long neck and big skull, that's alien

Lol
What if you have a long neck and big skull, that's alien
Depends on, if you are 6'3+ you wont look like alien. Plus, big skull seems higher IQ(intellect, and overall thinking skills), caz bigger brain = smart.

Yes. Being tall from tall skull and not so much from shoulder height will just make you look bobblehead

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung