YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA WILL FALO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
Working with a female friend of mine and we were talking about a mutual person we know. The person we know is tall, skinny, full head of hair im pretty sure its HTN. But he shit posts a lot on social media.

The girl told me she was sick of seeing his posts and he's just annoying to her at this point and doesnt think the stuff he posts is funny at all. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, Lmao, metagross and 4 others
quality > quantity for a guy on IG.

all you need is 10 - 15 high quality photos of you doing cool shit in cool locations and you done

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Lmao, metagross and 5 others
Social media that appeals to female gaze >

So basically
- high status lifestyle
- candid selfies (thirst traps)
- group photos
- dogs and cats

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20891 and Hero of the Imperium
Social media that appeals to female gaze >

So basically
- high status lifestyle
- candid selfies (thirst traps)
- group photos
- dogs and cats
Ideally 10k+ followers with a spontaneous posting pattern and good followers - following ratio. Intermittent stories to show you have a life and a good variety of photos for maximum appeal. Although chad gets away with just posting thirst traps all the time, a normie needs to carefully calculate his every move on social media.

You can't appear too tryhard though. You need to give the impression that you exist effortlessly...

For a subhuman like me, there is no point even having social media. It's too much maintenance work and I cringe from maladaptive daydreaming the 2nd hand embarrassment I would get from posting my mug publicly for the world to see.

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, helpmegod, thereallegend and 3 others
Yeah don't overdo it with social media. No one wants to watch a story with 30 slides to click through.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Over for my 1.5 K followers account then

Social media is cope i have 1k+ followers on ig yet 0 post