YOUR VOICE IS IMPORTANT (FACECELS/HEIGHTCELS GTFIH)

lyricism

lyricism

Banned
I can't imagine my voice sounding like a discord mod that drinks redbull all day. I can't imagine looking like a Chad and sounding like a white squeaker talking.

Your voice is as important as your face and height

Unless you're mute
, women LOVE hearing the sound of a masculine chad grunting in their ear while pounding their tight pussy. They do not want a squeaker like you

I was on call with a female friend and 3 of her friends heard my voice and had their pussy soaking

Another foid was in a relationship with a man but said "its not that serious" when her friend told her to stop flirting with me

She became horny from a normal voice note I sent her and wanted me all in her stomach

Her sub5 squeaker cuck does not have the masculine, sexy chad voice resonating from his throat.

Staceys and foids have all gotten horny just by hearing my voice even when I was sub5

It's time to voicemaxx, you fucking cucks can't accept voice can make a women wet

• +1
Reactions: FutureZenith and Sonny Black
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: T50 Mogger, zura, Deleted member 29078 and 8 others
I can confirm that. I have pretty deep voice and have been complimented on it a lot of times, especially after I started to perform voice exercises every day.

• JFL
Reactions: lyricism
this voice or death

I can't imagine my voice sounding like a discord mod that drinks redbull all day. I can't imagine looking like a Chad and sounding like a white squeaker talking.

Unless you're mute
, women LOVE hearing the sound of a masculine chad grunting in their ear while pounding their tight pussy. They do not want a squeaker like you

I was on call with a female friend and 3 of her friends heard my voice and had their pussy soaking

Another foid was in a relationship with a man but said "its not that serious" when her friend told her to stop flirting with me

She became horny from a normal voice note I sent her and wanted me all in her stomach

Her sub5 squeaker cuck does not have the masculine, sexy chad voice resonating from his throat.

Staceys and foids have all gotten horny just by hearing my voice even when I was sub5

It's time to voicemaxx, you fucking cucks can't accept voice can make a women wet
I was blessed by god with a sexy voice and I can confirm this

Many times women have actually commented on it and told me they like the way I sound. I even had a teacher tell me I should enroll for a radio cast.

And then I was cursed by God with a 5'6" frame. So you get what you fucking deserve

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: kekamphetamine and lyricism
then you'd know how HORNY women get just hearing it
yes, 1000 people complimented my voice when i talk to them at work, but as soon as any female sees my face they run.
voice is like height or frame, without face it has 0 value. 0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and lyricism
Post a voice recording u fuvkimg nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
yes, 1000 people complimented my voice when i talk to them at work, but as soon as any female sees my face they run.
voice is like height or frame, without face it has 0 value. 0
trust me if you have a voice that gets women wet, they don't care about the face; I'm a manlet and I still get pussy. I could cheat and send a voice message and they would take me back. Voice is powerful because you get CONTROL over the person. Assert AUTHORITY and CONFIDENCE with your speech

trust me if you have a voice that gets women wet, they don't care about the face; I'm a manlet and I still get pussy. I could cheat and send a voice message and they would take me back. Voice is powerful because you get CONTROL over the person. Assert AUTHORITY and CONFIDENCE with your speech
im talking about ltring top % woman, to attract them you need face and money. i don't care if beckies care about voice, height, frame etc.

im talking about ltring top % woman, to attract them you need face and money. i don't care if beckies care about voice, height, frame etc.
game is game, you have to work with what you're blessed with

how many attractive men do they get? LOADS

how many men with unique, astonishing voices? BARELY-ANY

you are gifted; use it to ur advantage like I am

game is game, you have to work with what you're blessed with

how many attractive men do they get? LOADS

how many men with unique, astonishing voices? BARELY-ANY

you are gifted; use it to ur advantage like I am
im ltn retard what advantage, i have bottom 20% face.

• JFL
"FACECELS"
True though. My voice failos me so fuckin' hard. I have hope tho. DiCaprio sounded worse at my age.

"FACECELS"
True though. My voice failos me so fuckin' hard. I have hope tho. DiCaprio sounded worse at my age.
just testmaxx and voicemaxx

I have a really weird voice
Deep but weird, unique

Some people will like, others will hate

I fucking dislike women so much. You're gonna get mogged one day - don't brag about some estrogen bag wanting you.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FUCKING WOMEN.​

who's megan fox with?

Are you implying MGK is ugly?

MV5BYWYyYTc3NDMtZmQ1Zi00NDQwLTkzNWMtYmY1ZWUxMGRhMmQ5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI2Nzk3NzI4 V1 FMjpg UX1

• JFL
I fucking dislike women so much. You're gonna get mogged one day - don't brag about some estrogen bag wanting you.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FUCKING WOMEN.​
are you a faggot?

are you a faggot?
WOMEN ARE FUCKING TERRIBLE. THEY'RE SEXY AND NICE TO BE AROUND BUT THEY'RE BAD.
What if you were the guy that was dating her? Are you low iq?​

WOMEN ARE FUCKING TERRIBLE. THEY'RE SEXY AND NICE TO BE AROUND BUT THEY'RE BAD.
What if you were the guy that was dating her? Are you low iq?​
I don't accept you coming out under MY THREAD faggot

I don't accept you coming out under MY THREAD faggot
NIGGA SHE'S GONNA CUCK HER BOYFRIEND.
I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME​

NIGGA SHE'S GONNA CUCK HER BOYFRIEND.
I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME I HATE THE GAME​
I AM THE ONE MAKING HER CUCK HER BOYFRIEND WITH MY VOICE

I AM THE ONE MAKING HER CUCK HER BOYFRIEND WITH MY VOICE
SHE'S GONNA CUCK YOU TOO THEN.
THE MAN IS GONNA MOG YOU PROBABLY.
IT NEVER ENDS.​

SHE'S GONNA CUCK YOU TOO THEN RETARD
THE MAN IS GONNA MOG YOU PROBABLY.
IT NEVER ENDS.​
I DON'T WANT A WOMAN WHO CUCKS HER BOYFRIEND I'M JUST HAVING FUN NIGGA

I DON'T WANT A WOMAN WHO CUCKS HER BOYFRIEND I'M JUST HAVING FUN NIGGA
Ok. Still suifuel for the guy though. Feels bad man.​

• JFL

Unless you're mute

Good to have, not as important as you make it out to be. look at Sean on my pfp, he has a normie voice do you think that will change any womans mind ?

Good to have, not as important as you make it out to be. look at Sean on my pfp, he has a normie voice do you think that will change any womans mind ?
she will be LESS STIMULATED in bed, she needs that MANLY VOICE ; but I agree he doesn't need to do much

• +1
Reactions: Brann
This girls mum told her "he has an unnaturally deep voice" "on steroids or something". Ill take that as a good sign. Voice isn't as important as face and body though, but it plays a role (the only time it really brings you down is if you sound like a cuck, otherwise you'll most likely be fine).

• JFL

Unless you're mute

It isn’t height and face are more important.

• JFL
if ur voice is too deep u will just seem like an ogre with acromegaly

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Steve-O got a wife don't he

Voice pill ain't real

how did you voicemaxx?

Retard

• JFL
testosteronemaxxing is the only "exercise"; the rest is genetics