Your weight is scientifically, provably not your fault nor in your control. What happens to normcucks now?

paladincel_

paladincel_

C a priori doom 2029
What happens to literal decades of brainwashing to make you think that exercise and dieting make you lose weight?

Working out doesn't make you burn any more calories, it just re-shuffles how your calories are burned.

Dieting will deprive your brain of it's ability to function properly and you will need to do it for months on end, so nobody who gets things done is going to take that hit.

Working out until you get muscle takes 10+ years and even then has the same drawback as dieting.

There is nothing simple or easy about losing weight, it's scientifically impossible and even in the 1960s an experiment proved that skinny people can eat 10,000+ calories a day and not gain the slightest weight. You gained weight because your genetics are horrible, that simple.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, Wallenberg, Snowskinned and 5 others
yes goy, stay fat

• +1
Reactions: Mike141, diditeverbegin, karim9090 and 4 others
The part that isn't your fault or outside your control only allows for maybe +5kg or so.

Sounds like fatfuckcope to me.

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, Imretarded?, Snowskinned and 4 others
What happens to literal decades of brainwashing to make you think that exercise and dieting make you lose weight?

Working out doesn't make you burn any more calories, it just re-shuffles how your calories are burned.

Dieting will deprive your brain of it's ability to function properly and you will need to do it for months on end, so nobody who gets things done is going to take that hit.

Working out until you get muscle takes 10+ years and even then has the same drawback as dieting.

There is nothing simple or easy about losing weight, it's scientifically impossible and even in the 1960s an experiment proved that skinny people can eat 10,000+ calories a day and not gain the slightest weight. You gained weight because your genetics are horrible, that simple.
cope not a pixel nigger

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, i hear voices, Snowskinned and 1 other person
exactly, fat people are fat cuz of their genetics. if you have to put tons of effort into something so basic its already over and im not being sarcastic.

Massive fucking cope. I gain weight the more food I eat and loose weight when I cut and have no problems.

Jfl at fat fags like yourself claiming it takes 10+ years. This was me 2 years after working out. This is me without a pump too and not flexing, natty also.

Lazy low t cucks like urself will make every excuse under the sun instead of just putting in the work.
IMG 4176

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cc_7373, diditeverbegin, curryascenderr and 2 others

Dude. I used to be clinically obese and now I'm ripped and lean. And no, I'm not some 19yo who lost 10lbs. I lost all of the weight being 25yrs+.

You're coping.

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and hardRscreamer
Dude. I used to be clinically obese and now I'm ripped and lean. And no, I'm not some 19yo who lost 10lbs. I lost all of the weight being 25yrs+.

You're coping.
Am obese give me some tips

I've noticed some low iq postings from you lately, new retard greycel who thinks he's smart and troubled type character

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
i seriously need to gain some weight cuz im the human limit to fucntion properly rn

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
I've noticed some low iq postings from you lately, new retard greycel who thinks he's smart and troubled type character
lone wolf sigma type character like sasuke
naruto shippuden GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Massive fucking cope. I gain weight the more food I eat and loose weight when I cut and have no problems.

Jfl at fat fags like yourself claiming it takes 10+ years. This was me 2 years after working out. This is me without a pump too and not flexing, natty also.

Lazy low t cucks like urself will make every excuse under the sun instead of just putting in the work.
View attachment 3160642
You have elite genetics bro, mirrin the dimorphism. But I agree massive fucking cope to think working out can’t change your composition JFL. I’m also on my fitness journey started out as a skinny fat curry at 67kg at 17% bf. Currently at 80kg at 23% bf . I’m blasting MK677 and will be using other compounds on my journey. Plan is to be 78kg at 10% bf.

• Love it
Reactions: SomaliMax