You're a dumbass if you buy the new fifa every year

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Lol you should've quit this game after fifa 17.

FC 24 is the most shit one when they added females, like it was going decent with 22 23 then 24 it was dogshit.

Now they still have females in fc25

That's why i wont buy fifa now its dogshit waste of money

FC 24 89$ FC 25 $100 like just fucking EVERY year EA HAS THIS LOYAL FANBASE THAT THEY GET $100 DOLLAR EACH YEAR FROM and THE price is gonna increase progressively

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, sportsmogger, watah and 5 others
water

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Darkeningstar
Shitty game

• +1
Reactions: primqwe, BlackpillRemedy and asdvek
last fifa i played was 21

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
I have 23 it's more than enough got scammed tho

• +1
facts but im gonna start buying it so i can be more NT / popular

the things i do for status

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Darkeningstar and asdvek
I don't play FIFA in the first place :owo:

• +1
I can guarantee you that playing fifa won't get you laid
i dont care about getting laid im muslim

but where i live being into football is NT af

all the chads are football kids

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Darkeningstar and asdvek
Its free rn

• JFL
Fifa's probably the most NT - relationship friendly game that you can pass over in the foids eyes with, if you play like 2-3 hours maximum per week with other HTN friends or even chads at your house, and your gf, if you have one, won't have a problem with it, because she'll see that it's just soccer, and think it's cool anyway, so she will be more willing to accept that your subhuman ass will be hype for some hours to press like a monkey some plastic buttons to make some pixels move on a screen than to help / fuck / spend time in general with her, instead of other dumb degenerate games you had to leave behind since you were 14-16..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, shia.jihadist and Darkeningstar
I never played Fifa before. Tbh i don't get how you could sell the same game every year and expect people to buy it lol.

• +1
FC 24 is the most shit one when they added females, like it was going decent with 22 23 then 24 it was dogshit.

Now they still have females in fc25
holy shit its so gay
and they made the women better than men because the jews told them to promote muh equality

i'll never add those foids to my team even if they're the best card in the game

• JFL
Fifa's probably the most NT - relationship friendly game that you can pass over in the foids eyes with, if you play like 2-3 hours maximum per week with other HTN friends or even chads at your house, and your gf, if you have one, won't have a problem with it, because she'll see that it's just soccer, and think it's cool anyway, so she will be more willing to accept that your subhuman ass will be hype for some hours to press like a monkey some plastic buttons to make some pixels move on a screen than to help / fuck / spend time in general with her, instead of other dumb degenerate games you had to leave behind since you were 14-16..

Will Season 1 GIF by Stranger Things

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist