You're alive whether you like it or not

Haseeb

Haseeb

Morality has aesthetic standards
This is a relatively boring read and may tarnish my non existent reputation but it's what is right.

Being blackpilled isn't fun, not groundbreaking I know. Being in a constant state of despair starts to have it's effect on oneself and no one should go through the only life we have like this. Granted it is really over for some of us, coming down with a prescription for lefort 3 from god himself just to be considered human is brutal, makes you question if god is any good at all. All of this considered one must not waste away his life, there's not much room for really ugly people. With female hypergamy at an all time high, the depressing and cynical zeitgeist of post-modern society, no obvious purpose for one's life, the abolishment of religious institutions and the family especially in the west, it can be understood as to why morale is at an all time low and angst at an all time high especially in us young men. Life was much simpler for our ancestors not that long ago, the cost of rapid technological advancement is being paid by us and subsequent generations but now in a world too new with a brain too old, one feels out of place. Heck if one contemplates on human existence it is revealed that there is no seeming cause to us popping into existence. But even if the reasons are revealed to us, it will be just as useful as knowing what the chemical formula for water is for a drowning sailor. In a world so seemingly unreasonable and irrational we must retain ourselves and not make it worse for us than life already made it to be.

So in a world like this what does one even strive for? Now I know it is cliché but after years in cynicism and nihilism I have concluded that this is no way to live life. We were given it whether we like it or not and we shall die whether we like that or not either. If there is any amount of ambition, anger, regret, angst, disgust or any form of passion inside of your bodies you must realize that as much as you can as early as you can. All of us will grow old and regret at that point hurts like no amount of getting up and making your bed does. Consciousness was gifted or cursed upon us and it is a moral duty to ourselves that we realize our potentials. There will be people better than you, people whos starting point will be miles above your potential and you will be in direct competition with them and those people wont hold back and it will be brutally depressing. A challenge of this magnitude may look and may very well be impossible to surmount but what other choice do you have?

Besides you don't have to at the top to like life, the blackpill is naïve in this regard. Now you may call this cope and this might very well be cope but I have seen average to below average people live happy and extraordinary lives. Now I am not the greatest admirer of Andrew Tate but he has done well for himself. He actually lives life and is low ltn. So I invite you to take a leap, one of faith into the belief that we can lead extraordinary lives without being alain delon level in looks. There are beautiful things in life like art and adventure or birds and beaches, point being that one can truly be fulfilled from life, it just takes work.

We've taken alot of things for granted, electricity, peace, beds, donuts, @pneumocystosis foid morph and much more. Life didn't promise us anything. The only constants are death and suffering, even a little bit of pleasure is a miracle. Yes chad has the best of everything and it's a lot easier to be grateful if you were born with the right genes and environment but we're not gifted with that so deal with it and aspire for greatness.

Let's not settle for mediocrity, make a decent amount of money, build a nice physique, get smarter, looksmax all you can, heck even hardmaxx with the money you made. This won't change the brutal nature of the world but if you have money and know the right surgeons, the rules of life actually do change. Let this behemoth of a challenge not discourage you but me the very thing that drives you.

"The struggle itself towards the heights is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.”
Albert Camus-The Myth of Sisyphys

Now this part is hard and that's no excuse to not go through with it. Aim for as high up as you can and even if the mountain you decide to climb is insurmountable, the struggle towards the top will be enough to satisfy us, struggle and grit is how we're built to be. No one will come to your rescue on this part, you'll feel like a misfit even in your family but that's the cue that you're doing good. No redpill, blackpill, bluepill philosophy will help you, you'll have to give birth to something original to be truly great and if we're gonna play this game, we're aiming for the greatest possible thing we can achieve. Might as well die doing something exceptional.
As Neitzche said

"I know of no better life purpose than to perish in attempting the great and the impossible."

So dream big, work hard even if it's meaningless because there's nothing better to do.

TLDR

Stop rotting
Aspire for greatness
Work towards it with every single quark of your being
Be original
You only live once, let it be great
You only die once, let it not be sad
The world does oppress, rebel against it

"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to be so absolutely free that your mere existence is an act of rebellion."
Albert Camus

Create something, put your heart into it even tho it doesn't matter.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: qwertynineofive, humanoidsub7, Gengar and 19 others
@Gengar @ryuken @NZb6Air

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and NZb6Air
I'm not gonna try reading that

• +1
Reactions: future slavic chad, deadstock and sb23
Stop rotting
Aspire for greatness
Be original
Normies.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, laaltin, sb23 and 3 others
You deserve my appreciation.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ryuken, h111 and Haseeb
I can tell you only went to the tldr part, the rest you're unaware of
Nigga obviously I went straight too it. That's the whole point of a tldr dumb fuck.

• +1
Reactions: h111
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and h111
This is me making money for my Lefort 5

Trust the process 🦴🤷‍♀️

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23, truthhurts, Haseeb and 2 others
beautiful read.

I love animals i will dedicate my life to spreading love to all the animals in the world ❤️❤️ EF3AD43B 895B 44BD 9E7B D6076302D729 9657D814 8654 4415 8220 8941C5F91713 6485FFC1 E073 4E6A 8D98 05FF10C8FF54 7975D626 DDFB 4E39 8F4F A6035A838F8E 164026F8 0576 4845 8E37 3FADC41E1630 5CF7976D 131E 4BC9 ABFD 99405407D055

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aids, truthhurts, Haseeb and 2 others
The only way to escape this corrupted system IS by everyone rebelling against it

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and NZb6Air
This is me making money for my Lefort 5

View attachment 3130996

Trust the process 🦴🤷‍♀️
When you finally top the mountain you'll realize that lefort 5 won't give you happiness... Without monobloc and obo.

But the goal isn't happiness, it's to look back and actually have something to look at instead of just cum on the hands and morphs in your computer, time flies away wether we move or not.

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, ryuken and NZb6Air
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
The only way to escape this corrupted system IS by everyone rebelling against it
If that's something that drives you then sure, morality is arbitrary kinda, why not unabombermax

This is a relatively boring read and may tarnish my non existent reputation but it's what is right.

Being blackpilled isn't fun, not groundbreaking I know. Being in a constant state of despair starts to have it's effect on oneself and no one should go through the only life we have like this. Granted it is really over for some of us, coming down with a prescription for lefort 3 from god himself just to be considered human is brutal, makes you question if god is any good at all. All of this considered one must not waste away his life, there's not much room for really ugly people. With female hypergamy at an all time high, the depressing and cynical zeitgeist of post-modern society, no obvious purpose for one's life, the abolishment of religious institutions and the family especially in the west, it can be understood as to why morale is at an all time low and angst at an all time high especially in us young men. Life was much simpler for our ancestors not that long ago, the cost of rapid technological advancement is being paid by us and subsequent generations but now in a world too new with a brain too old, one feels out of place. Heck if one contemplates on human existence it is revealed that there is no seeming cause to us popping into existence. But even if the reasons are revealed to us, it will be just as useful as knowing what the chemical formula for water is for a drowning sailor. In a world so seemingly unreasonable and irrational we must retain ourselves and not make it worse for us than life already made it to be.

So in a world like this what does one even strive for? Now I know it is cliché but after years in cynicism and nihilism I have concluded that this is no way to live life. We were given it whether we like it or not and we shall die whether we like that or not either. If there is any amount of ambition, anger, regret, angst, disgust or any form of passion inside of your bodies you must realize that as much as you can as early as you can. All of us will grow old and regret at that point hurts like no amount of getting up and making your bed does. Consciousness was gifted or cursed upon us and it is a moral duty to ourselves that we realize our potentials. There will be people better than you, people whos starting point will be miles above your potential and you will be in direct competition with them and those people wont hold back and it will be brutally depressing. A challenge of this magnitude may look and may very well be impossible to surmount but what other choice do you have?

Besides you don't have to at the top to like life, the blackpill is naïve in this regard. Now you may call this cope and this might very well be cope but I have seen average to below average people live happy and extraordinary lives. Now I am not the greatest admirer of Andrew Tate but he has done well for himself. He actually lives life and is low ltn. So I invite you to take a leap, one of faith into the belief that we can lead extraordinary lives without being alain delon level in looks. There are beautiful things in life like art and adventure or birds and beaches, point being that one can truly be fulfilled from life, it just takes work.

We've taken alot of things for granted, electricity, peace, beds, donuts, @pneumocystosis foid morph and much more. Life didn't promise us anything. The only constants are death and suffering, even a little bit of pleasure is a miracle. Yes chad has the best of everything and it's a lot easier to be grateful if you were born with the right genes and environment but we're not gifted with that so deal with it and aspire for greatness.

Let's not settle for mediocrity, make a decent amount of money, build a nice physique, get smarter, looksmax all you can, heck even hardmaxx with the money you made. This won't change the brutal nature of the world but if you have money and know the right surgeons, the rules of life actually do change. Let this behemoth of a challenge not discourage you but me the very thing that drives you.

"The struggle itself towards the heights is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.”
Albert Camus-The Myth of Sisyphys

Now this part is hard and that's no excuse to not go through with it. Aim for as high up as you can and even if the mountain you decide to climb is insurmountable, the struggle towards the top will be enough to satisfy us, struggle and grit is how we're built to be. No one will come to your rescue on this part, you'll feel like a misfit even in your family but that's the cue that you're doing good. No redpill, blackpill, bluepill philosophy will help you, you'll have to give birth to something original to be truly great and if we're gonna play this game, we're aiming for the greatest possible thing we can achieve. Might as well die doing something exceptional.
As Neitzche said

"I know of no better life purpose than to perish in attempting the great and the impossible."

So dream big, work hard even if it's meaningless because there's nothing better to do.

TLDR

Stop rotting
Aspire for greatness
Be original

"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to be so absolutely free that your mere existence is an act of rebellion."
Albert Camus

Create something, put your heart into it even tho it doesn't matter.
Read every word. I would say living to one's potential is different for each person. Some people can't just get a job, build a physique, etc. But it can manifest itself in other ways, and you are true at the root of it. Appreciate the positive words amongst a site full of brainrot

Read every word. I would say living to one's potential is different for each person. Some people can't just get a job, build a physique, etc. But it can manifest itself in other ways, and you are true at the root of it. Appreciate the positive words amongst a site full of brainrot
Yup, just gotta be true to yourself and life thanks for reading btw

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I see. Not reading your delusions.
You already know the explanation but I'll summarize
You are alive or you exist because you think or I think but apply it to yourself but that's not the point of my reply.
Even if I'm not thinking I'm having thoughts, even if they are inserted externally I am to exist for them to be inserted externally thus I atleast exist or am alive

You already know the explanation but I'll summarize
You are alive or you exist because you think or I think but apply it to yourself but that's not the point of my reply.
Even if I'm not thinking I'm having thoughts, even if they are inserted externally I am to exist for them to be inserted externally thus I atleast exist or am alive
You realize there's no answer to the absurd right? your little gay explanation isn't convincing in the least. You just drew the line somewhere because it sounds logical. I know people brought it up before you but that was never compelling, too abstract.

You realize there's no answer to the absurd right? your little gay explanation isn't convincing in the least. You just drew the line somewhere because it sounds logical. I know people brought it up before you but that was never compelling, too abstract.
Ok so what if I give you proof that you're alive or not alive or whatever of that sort. Suffering still feels real, we still have stuff to do as I said in my post it's as helpful as knowing that water is H2O when you're a drowning sailor. So get after it, live fully

• +1
Reactions: RawMogger
Good thread.

Always hate this faggoty self loathing shit so many people on here do. I know alot of it is ironic but some isn't.

That Nietzsche quote is facts. Everyone at some point just wished they could be some badass explorer or warrior or some shit.

I just wanna run off into the night and start a new life somewhere where no one knows me tbh.

>read the whole thing
>get kinda happy
>read OP's signature
>get sad again

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7