You're all wrong about the Lamine Yamal situation

0S4MA

0S4MA

. . . ╰──╮D1 Hater╭──╯ . . .
"muh status" "muh looks" muh money"

all these pills are still true but your forgetting the most important one of them all

The female nature pill

At the end of the day nobody can fucking predict what a woman is going to do, if it was up to logic staying with the millionaire sub5 makes sense but she cheated with a nonfamous MTN

And the exact opposite happened to Sean Opry, PSL god and his stacy gf left him for a MTN brown guy

There are many such cases of rich guys, good-looking guys, guys with status, all getting cucked by not whatever features they lacked, but female unpredictability and illogicalness

We can look to historic quotes long before social media to see how women have never evolved past this irrational thinking

[Aristotle 384-322 BC] "Females are weaker and colder in nature, and we must look upon the female character as being a sort of natural deficiency"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, BrokenCharm, Costcosuperstore and 9 others

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
high iq

• Love it
Reactions: 0S4MA
"muh status" "muh looks" muh money"

all these pills are still true but your forgetting the most important one of them all

The female nature pill

At the end of the day nobody can fucking predict what a woman is going to do, if it was up to logic staying with the millionaire sub5 makes sense but she cheated with a nonfamous MTN

And the exact opposite happened to Sean Opry, PSL god and his stacy gf left him for a MTN brown guy

There are many such cases of rich guys, good-looking guys, guys with status, all getting cucked by not whatever features they lacked, but female unpredictability and illogicalness
women are low IQ if I was her Id try to lock down Lamine marry him and divorce his dumb ass

• +1
women are low IQ if I was her Id try to lock down Lamine marry him and divorce his dumb ass
Or just cheat on the side and not appear in a fucking tiktok on a guys lap :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and CopiumX
theres no pill its just her being a whore

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm, WatermelonLover, SlavicGeneral and 4 others
theres no pill its just her being a whore
that is female nature pill, since the dawn of time they were whores with lack of foresight and intelligence

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm, Ascending2Tyrone and SlavicGeneral
It’s over

GSlhgxXbIAAa1cm

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, thegiganigga, SlavicGeneral and 6 others
just looked him up because i dont know who the fuck that is and it just seems like lookspill to me
what exactly was the situation? status enhanced maby

just think of how much fame she got from it

• Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch
just looked him up because i dont know who the fuck that is and it just seems like lookspill to me
what exactly was the situation? status enhanced maby
he's a football player who's gf cheated on him with a guy with no status or was good enough looking to be lookspill

just think of how much fame she got from it
not good fame, now everyone who dosent even give a shit about football thinks she's a whore

She’s the dumbest bitch in existence besides Eve she could’ve had generational wealth but fumbled it to be a whore

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm, Ascending2Tyrone, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
female IQ on display
Seriously she could’ve had access to insane wealth and a easy life instead she wants hoe around with some fucking nobody,traded decades of lavish lifestyle of fame just to be known as the whore who cheated on one of the youngest professional soccer players

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Offensive Bias, watah and 1 other person
Seriously she could’ve had access to insane wreath and a easy life instead she wants hoe around with some fucking nobody,traded decades of lavish lifestyle of fame just to be known as the whore who cheated on one of the youngest professional soccer players
[Choir of] Men: There is no beast, no rush of fire, like woman so untamed. She calmly goes her way where even panthers would be shamed.

While I was still searching but not finding—I found one upright man among a thousand, but not one upright woman among them all.

—Ecclesiastes 7:28[1]

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and Jamaldickjavontus
he's a football player who's gf cheated on him with a guy with no status or was good enough looking to be lookspill
post the guy pic

• +1
Reactions: watah
Ltn with curry pheno brutal
He really does look Indian and some idiot tried to make a “bbc cucked!1!1!” Thread with him earlier as if he couldn’t just get a girl who looks way better than her

• JFL
Reactions: watah
tldr on the yamal situation? Did his gf cheat on him?

tldr on the yamal situation? Did his gf cheat on him?
Well she was on a guys lap but that's all I know so far, people are treating it like she cheated and he unfollowed her

• Hmm...
Just some nigger, sandnigger mutt getting cucked by some spic not sure why this entire forum has there panties in a bunch over this

• JFL
not good fame, now everyone who dosent even give a shit about football thinks she's a whore
not everyone, bet she has a lot of simps. she might transit into e-whore now as well

• +1
not everyone, bet she has a lot of simps. she might transit into e-whore now as well
She couldve been the wife of a famous soccer player but instead threw it away and has to become and e whore for money, mirin female IQ

• +1
Reactions: ibzygo
She couldve been the wife of a famous soccer player but instead threw it away and has to become and e whore for money, mirin female IQ
absolutely true. her whore nature will always be first, she will still get money of it