you’re an insecure little bitch if you fraud your face in pictures

futureashtray

futureashtray

your oneitis < caylee cowan
Frauding your face is something a girl/ phaggot does. I’m glad I stopped frauding, I would fraud pictures then post them on my story thinking I looked good.

Then some idiot from my school would take a candid of me and I would look absolutely horrible, and I would feel like horrible.

Frauding your face with camera angles and lighting is insecurity. I’ve stopped doing that like 1 year ago and now I just don’t take pictures of myself at all.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel and Nick.Harte
What kind of frauding do u mean? Filters or lighting and angles

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I thought I was an normie with potential and then I wondered why I was still invisible in real life. Turns out that I was fraudimg and looked giga subhuman in reality.
Being honest with yourself is a good thing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, futureashtray, greywind and 6 others
everyone frauds why would you not

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, try2beme and Nick.Harte
What kind of frauding do u mean? Filters or lighting and angles
Any time of fraiding, including selfie, lighting, angle etc… Use your back camera and record yourself in natural lighting to know how you really look like in real life.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
To get rejected irl ? Massive confidence blow.
yeah if you look completely different irl

nobodys gonna mind if u fraud by one point

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Nick.Harte and try2beme
I wouldn't post them on social media but I agree, I used to fraud to girls all they time and they would compliment the shit out of me. I stopped.

I just frauded on my passport tho cuz i felt insecure

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Darkeningstar, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Frauding your face is something a girl/ phaggot does. I’m glad I stopped frauding, I would fraud pictures then post them on my story thinking I looked good.

Then some idiot from my school would take a candid of me and I would look absolutely horrible, and I would feel like horrible.

Frauding your face with camera angles and lighting is insecurity. I’ve stopped doing that like 1 year ago and now I just don’t take pictures of myself at all.
Except for the last period I have no photos of me. I'm a bit worse now, anyway I just fraud with decent lightning and that's it.

I got traumatised by reality when I realised I was a piece of shit.
I am a bit afraid of photos and in fact I always come out looking like shit. I have been told many times that I am much better in person

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray and Nick.Harte
Everyone should fraud on OLD imo since most women already are

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
The worst is when fags squint and think people don't notice