you're dumb if you take roids to attract women

D

Deleted member 23865

Platinum
if you take roids not because you wanna be more attractive to women, but because you want to be stronger, bigger or whatever, that's totally fine. but in most cases you're dumb as fuck if you take roids to increase smv. most young females (I assume you don't want to attract 28 year olds) don't give a shit about muscular men or masculinity. you just have to be lean and not skinny, so the best thing is going to the gym to gain same muscle and then drop to ~11% body fat. that's perfectly achievable with natural lifting, and taking roids is definitely not worth it. and I haven't even talked about the side effects like balding and acne.

I don't think people talk enough on red pill and black pill spaces about the differences in the female gaze between young females (16-23 year olds) and older females (25 and above). some of y'all look like you wanna attract 30 year olds with your masculinity cope. the funniest mfs are short guys taking roids to compensate for their height, when women who like muscular men obviously like tall men even more than the avg female, if you're a short guy you should pretty boy maxx (if you're ugly and short obviously it's giga over)

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Prince88, Deleted member 2268 and 3 others
i dont care about girls they naturally come to me when i was ugly when i was prettyboy when i am creepy skinny hypermasc now and inevitably when i am roided (currently running a stack for the next year) what i want is male gaze respect which i alreayd have but it needs to be increased with roidmaxxing so i agree with OP fuck roids for attracting women doesn't do shit

• +1
Reactions: kokoszanel and Deleted member 23865
The presence of a jacked dude is always much more than a skinny twink or overweight or an average physique and roids are definitely worth it if you know how to cycle them but leave it save up till $50k keep on rotting in this forum to get you full facial implants and bimax and don't do anything

The presence of a jacked dude is always much more than a skinny twink or overweight or an average physique and roids are definitely worth it if you know how to cycle them
and still it won't make you less invisible to young stacies

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Any guy that actually goes clubbing and goes out on the weekend would know physique halo is real.

Average face + great body + NT = slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, LastHopeForNorman and 5.5psl
my words,
steroids for attracting YOUNG womens are so stupid,
just train naturally and after 2-4 year you will have more than enough to attract women without side-effect.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, Deleted member 2268 and Deleted member 23865
Any guy that actually goes clubbing and goes out on the weekend would know physique halo is real.

yet when I see a white young stacy on ig, his boyfriend is always a tall and/or handsome white guy who is also in his early 20s, and never a 30yo gymcel masculinity coper.

slayer maybe with women in their mid 20s and above, not young females

Yes exactly a jacked physique simply has so much more presence than a average one it's not even a joke and retards on this website who rot in their basements making theories and don't even know what steroids really are and how to do them will make shit posts like these

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and lebronjames23
yet when I see a white young stacy on ig, his boyfriend is always a tall and/or handsome guy, and never a gymcel.

slayer maybe with women in their mid 20s and above, not young females
Because guys with great physiques + average face, good skin and not balding are 1/500 men. Ofc they aren’t the majority of guys with stacies.

500 test + tret + dut or rot bro

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and LastHopeForNorman
Yes exactly a jacked physique simply has so much more presence than a average one it's not even a joke and retards on this website who rot in their basements making theories and don't even know what steroids really are and how to do them will make shit posts like these
The presence is insane - as long as you keep your skin and hair in check. You literally dwarf other men. Women will grab onto your arms and chest in clubs.

And having a good physique = sexual frame. Women are much more sexual upfront with a guy with a good physique than a twink.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Because guys with great physiques + average face, good skin and not balding are 1/500 men. Ofc they aren’t the majority of guys with stacies.

however, 6'1 guys with 95 percentile faces are everywhere. every white 19yo stacy would rather be with an avg height, avg face gymmaxxed "alpha" male than with a tall 23yo pretty boy, sure. this cope is hilarious

however, 6'1 guys with 95 percentile faces are everywhere. every white 19yo stacy would rather be with an avg height, avg face gymmaxxed "alpha" male than with a tall 23yo pretty boy, sure. this cope is hilarious
When did I say that??? Obviously there’s limitations 90% of guys aren’t good enough looking to rely on face alone

Everyone does better with muscle. A guy with a 8/10 face + 8/10 physique will do better than with a twink physique.

Tall + roided > prettyboy
Go outside nigha go in clubs go in uni you will have such a great life when you are jacked but no point in arguing with a subhuman peice of shit who just rots and has never gone outside

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
The presence is insane - as long as you keep your skin and hair in check. You literally dwarf other men. Women will grab onto your arms and chest in clubs.

And having a good physique = sexual frame. Women are much more sexual upfront with a guy with a good physique than a twink.
I'm perfectly aware that this is true, I've never denied that. my point is that a tall pretty boy with a lean natural physique and just above average muscle mass, mogs to oblivion every gymceller when attracting ~20 year olds, and that taking roids isn't worth it, for most men, to attract young females

• JFL

I would honestly add eq to this. Like 300 of bold cypionate
It prevents bloat from test and make me use less ai. Skin look better than test solo

Also i got dick girth gains and endurance for sex from increased Red blood cells count.🤪
ocean GIF

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
I'm perfectly aware that this is true, I've never denied that. my point is that a tall pretty boy with a lean natural physique and just above average muscle mass, mogs to oblivion every gymceller when attracting ~20 year olds, and that taking roids isn't worth it, for most men, to attract young females
Why would a guy with a 4-6/10 face not take roids? A great physique will halo that guy perfectly. 4-6/10 is 60% of guys and those guys would all do better with a great physique so it’s a no brainer to me

Meanwhile you are neither tall , jacked or a prettyboy jfl

Why would a guy with a 4-6/10 face not take roids? A great physique will halo that guy perfectly. 4-6/10 is 60% of guys and those guys would all do better with a great physique so it’s a no brainer to me
with an around average face (LTN-HTN, which I'd say are at least 75% of guys), taking roids is only worth it if you're avg height of your country or above. no point in gymmaxxing with roids if you're short. girls who like muscular guys like big guys in general, and you can't be big if you're short

also, you realize you can achieve a way above average physique with natural lifting right? some of you talking like I'm saying the best physique possible is an average physique. what I mean is that there's no point in taking roids to get super muscular to attract young women, most men would achieve their highest possible SMV with a lean gymmaxxed natural physique (which is already way above average), and not a super muscular one.

probably, the optimal point for most men is around their height (175cm = 75kg) or a bit more, and ~11% body fat, which is easily achievable naturally

You're dumb if you do roids in general.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
and? that doesn't mean I'm not right
It means that rather than coping for a tall prettyboy max out things in your hand a jacked dude always has more presence so rather than just rotting and saying a tall prettyboy mogs everyone when you are neither tall nor prettyboy get jacked at the very least

• +1
It means that rather than coping for a tall prettyboy max out things in your hand a jacked dude always has more presence so rather than just rotting and saying a tall prettyboy mogs everyone when you are neither tall nor prettyboy get jacked at the very least
I'm 5'5... it's over, physique doesn't mean anything if you aren't at least 5'7

• JFL
Its a gamble

Nothing matters at 5'5. Your face.maxxing wont save you either

Jfl a 5'5 turbomanlet fucking me knowledge what's attractive and not nigga leave this forum omg I cant even beleive I was arguing with someone 5'5
And yes being jacked will do you shit I am sorry it's giga over for you

Its a gamble
what’s the alternative? Rot?

Most guys will be fine if they have a hairloss and skincare protocol in place. And use only test

@Blackgymmax bro without larping can u seriously tell me if you are natty or not and if not then pls tell how much pounds you gained in your first cycle

Jfl a 5'5 turbomanlet fucking me knowledge what's attractive and not nigga leave this forum omg I cant even beleive I was arguing with someone 5'5
And yes being jacked will do you shit I am sorry it's giga over for you
wtf does height has to do with knowledge on what's attractive

what’s the alternative? Rot?

Most guys will be fine if they have a hairloss and skincare protocol in place. And use only test
Most guys won't be fine actually lul. Even loox is hard norwooding and hides it with the bowlcut. Theres so many terrible sides that can happen like degrading of skin quality and acne but acne can be combatted. Hair loss, not really. With gear, fin is basically useless lol

A
wtf does height has to do with knowledge on what's attractive
At 5'5 you won't even be taken seriously and if u go clubbing it would be over for u I am 6'3 I have went to clubs many times and all that matters there is a jacked physique +tattoes + average face+ height plays a huge role in clubs to slay that's why you don't know shit go outside and see for yourself

Over (notnreally, with extreme looksmaxxing you can ascend)
I think even a 5'5 guy can ascend if he's at least htn in the face, but I'm like ltn - mtn, believe me, it's over. and those aren't my only failos

@Blackgymmax bro are you upset/angry with me ??
Please reply to this, thanks

I think even a 5'5 guy can ascend if he's at least htn in the face, but I'm like ltn - mtn, believe me, it's over. and those aren't my only failos
We do believe in you bro and yes it's giga over

@Blackgymmax bro without larping can u seriously tell me if you are natty or not and if not then pls tell how much pounds you gained in your first cycle
Naddy

• JFL
if you take roids not because you wanna be more attractive to women, but because you want to be stronger, bigger or whatever, that's totally fine. but in most cases you're dumb as fuck if you take roids to increase smv. most young females (I assume you don't want to attract 28 year olds) don't give a shit about muscular men or masculinity. you just have to be lean and not skinny, so the best thing is going to the gym to gain same muscle and then drop to ~11% body fat. that's perfectly achievable with natural lifting, and taking roids is definitely not worth it. and I haven't even talked about the side effects like balding and acne.

I don't think people talk enough on red pill and black pill spaces about the differences in the female gaze between young females (16-23 year olds) and older females (25 and above). some of y'all look like you wanna attract 30 year olds with your masculinity cope. the funniest mfs are short guys taking roids to compensate for their height, when women who like muscular men obviously like tall men even more than the avg female, if you're a short guy you should pretty boy maxx (if you're ugly and short obviously it's giga over)
agree with you. People who are in a LOOKSMAX forum and take roids are completely retarded. Theres nothing worst for looks than roids. It will make you appear older, balding, worst collagen, just to gain something woman dont care.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill