You’re either a coping man of god, or youre a coping degen atheist.

I

isis_Bleach

cucked reality
its either/or. You can’t have both you have to make a choice. And if you don’t make a choice that means you’re the or: the degen atheist who doesnt really care. so you can’t NOT decide.

youre either the trad cuck or youre the coomer/doomer man of reason and hedonism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Outerz14, rape, Imretarded? and 3 others
but saar how u still belevve in religaan even if gaad made u look bad saar how saar

coping degen athiest

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
God is internal, no need to pray if you have belief in yourself and adhere to what you know is good.

Average Atheist:

Average Christian:

• Hmm...
Reactions: lemonnz
Jfl @ this degen foid getting pwnd :aheago:

• Woah
Reactions: isis_Bleach
  • JFL
Bruh that just spiked the absolute fuck out of my cortisol Jesus christ :hnghn:
you saw that video and immediately decided to use the lords name in vain lmaooo😂🫵

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Life is not black and white

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
Life is not black and white
Bruh that just spiked the absolute fuck out of my cortisol Jesus christ :hnghn:
Jfl @ this degen foid getting pwnd :aheago:

Average Atheist:

Average Christian:

but saar how u still belevve in religaan even if gaad made u look bad saar how saar
Which god is OP talking about? Allah? Odin? Zeus? Oh shoot, I don't wanna choose the wrong one:feelswhat:

• +1
Which god is OP talking about? Allah? Odin? Zeus? Oh shoot, I don't wanna choose the wrong one:feelswhat:
Any pagan god is basically the right one. There is no one true religion. That's a stupid concept. The only real shitty decisions would be choosing an abrahamic religion or atheism

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Imretarded?, Gaygymmaxx and shia.jihadist
How am I coping if I'm not even thinking about it? :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion and Imretarded?
Any pagan god is basically the right one. There is no one true religion. That's a stupid concept. The only real shitty decisions would be choosing an abrahamic religion or atheism
mirin uniting religions maxxing

Allah/YHWH is fake
Wasn't abrahamic god originally a storm god of a whole pantheon if you track historic documents :ROFLMAO:

Go with the Bible mane
You sure it's the right one? I mean, them vedas are pretty convincing:feelswhat:

The average atheist/agnostic/irreligious who I know isn’t degen at all and easily outclasses the average religious person who I know. Religion attracts degenerates.

• +1
Reactions: silently_said, lemonnz and Acion
Wasn't abrahamic god originally a storm god of a whole pantheon if you track historic documents :ROFLMAO:
I'm just saying he's fake to trigger the Christcucks/mudslimes. I don't know what YHWH is, but he's definitely much weaker than the other gods. I think he might be an egregore. That's why western civilization became secular. That shit would have never developed if they worshiped African gods. You can't worship African gods without constant, intense paranormal activity

• JFL
  • +1
its either/or. You can’t have both you have to make a choice. And if you don’t make a choice that means you’re the or: the degen atheist who doesnt really care. so you can’t NOT decide.

youre either the trad cuck or youre the coomer/doomer man of reason and hedonism

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
well that god im referring to would be to me if i wasnt atheist: the god i believe in, and all other gods are blasphemous false gods. but sinceim atheist the god i mean is whichever being/s you say dictate what is true and what is good, and that if you didnt believe in these gods you would be an atheisf, meaning that you act on reason and hedonism alone.

• Hmm...

Religions are for schizophrenic idiots

• +1
Religions are for schizophrenic idiots
ok you clearly are atheist and know it like me. i was saying youre either atheist and selfcentered or religious and god centered u cant say ur in between/dont know.