You’re entitled to whatever facial feature you are lacking

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
You’re entitled to a better jaw if you’re recessed.

You’re entitled to good chin if you have shit tier chin.

You’re entitled to fat under your eyes.

You’re entitled to hair follicles.

You’re entitled to any feature you lack. Don’t let your morals get in the way of living a better life. How you are treated is directly correlated to how well your bones grew in childhood and puberty and how good your fat distribution is. You’re entitled to anything as long as you feel like you truly deserve it. And dont let anyone stand in your way just because THEY feel like YOU don’t deserve it.

Ascend or die trying.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 616, middayshowers and 13 others
You are not entitled to shit.

It is what it is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 656, Justttt and 7 others
I can literally fly

i can't stand my horse midface anymore, i want to die in this night

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Newguyaround, Arkantos and 2 others
I've a great jawline and I'm very focused on it though

let me translate

"i'm getting consultation about infraoribital rim implant soon and i need to justify myself why im getting plastic surgery as a healthy looking 19 year old with a girlfriend because a bunch of autistic virgins online convinced me i need one and i can not not think of my lack of bone mass around orbitals"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Iamthewalrus01, 2peasinapod and 13 others
What's the source of your avi?

i can't stand my horse midface anymore, i want to die in this night
if this girl wants you for LTR despite your horseface will you be happy or still hate yourself ?

@medialcanthuscel

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
I've a great jawline and I'm very focused on it though
i don’t even know ur face yet but i’m guessing you have another flaw that needs actual attention. just like how @Leo0509 is obsessed with his non existent Folds, but he completely ignores his 30mm philtrum

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
let me translate

"i'm getting consultation about infraoribital rim implant soon and i need to justify myself why im getting plastic surgery as a healthy looking 19 year old with a girlfriend because a bunch of autistic virgins online convinced me i need one and i can not not think of my lack of bone mass around orbitals"
Brutal analysis

sometimes you'r high IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, LordNorwood and Avoidant
let me translate

lol i use make up and/or sunglasses to cover my orbital retrusion even when i fuck street prostitutes

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043

It is what it is.
Obviously you aren’t legally or societally entitled to it

But OP’s point (I think) is you shouldn’t let hyper masculinity or bluepilled friends and family from convincing you to not get surgery or to looksmax, if you know it will make you more attractive and happy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
let me translate

I mean it is his life at the end of the day really.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2846
let me translate

lmao i like the way you think but it’s been an insecurity of mine since i was 13 and family, friends, and strangers have commented on them throughout the years.

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 3043
let me translate

Lol he needs it though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
But OP’s point (I think) is you shouldn’t let hyper masculinity or bluepilled friends and family from convincing you to not get surgery or to looksmax, if you know it will make you more attractive and happy
i agree, but somehow surgery should be entitled only for legit subhuman

lmao i like the way you think but it’s been an insecurity of mine since i was 13 and family, friends, and strangers have commented on them throughout the years.

Your friends said you had cuck eyes...

Brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
if this girl wants you for LTR despite your horseface will you be happy or still hate yourself ?

View attachment 153802

@medialcanthuscel
I think any man on earth would be pleased if this girl wanted a relationship with him. She's fit asf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Am I entitled to a short midface. Sadly impossible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and wellthatsucks

It is what it is.
Nah he's right, you're entitled to what you believe you're entitled to. The biggest limitations are the ones you allow others to place on you through expectation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Well I mean in some countries, jaw surgery is free for those with big overbite or underbite or severe facial recession.

• +1
Your friends said you had cuck eyes...

Brutal.
lmfao. ppl have said i look tired, “how much sleep did u get last night?” “you look tired”

“what are though black marks under your eyes?” -some little 8 year old girl. i check in my phone reflection and see nothing then saw my dark circles and knew what she was talking about.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
yeah sometimes I think being ugly (like genuinely ugly, sub 3) should be considered a disability lol

• +1
Nah he's right, you're entitled to what you believe you're entitled to. The biggest limitations are the ones you allow others to place on you through expectation.

I didn’t read the thread tbh

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 3043
once you get it, its over son. just telling you

this is like with roidcels. "ohh im just gonna run low dose of test weekly, its basically natty bro"

you blink twice and you notice yourself injecting gram of trenbolone weekly

once you get it, its over son. just telling you

this is like with roidcels. "ohh im just gonna run low dose of test weekly, its basically natty bro"

you blink twice and you notice yourself injecting gram of trenbolone weekly
we shall see. i’m not even getting implants, i want fat repositioning. i know my limitations.

• +1
yeah sometimes I think being ugly (like genuinely ugly, sub 3) should be considered a disability lol
i really agree

we shall see. i’m not even getting implants, i want fat repositioning. i know my limitations.
its probably cope. just get proper implant if its really bothering you. like medpor or peek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2810
No man deserves a life with no mandible

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Luke LLL, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
What's the source of your avi?
i think it’s from an anime called monster. i got it from @Gosick
its probably cope. just get proper implant if its really bothering you. like medpor or peek
i’ve talked to some ppl who have had the implants and they say i don’t need implants. i’ll email taban and see what he has to say though. i’ve done plenty of research and i’m 95% fat is what i need

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
lmfao. ppl have said i look tired, “how much sleep did u get last night?” “you look tired”

“what are though black marks under your eyes?” -some little 8 year old girl. i check in my phone reflection and see nothing then saw my dark circles and knew what she was talking about.

Bro my orbitals are non existent but eyes look decentish still, worry about minimising upper eyelid exposure first.

Bro my orbitals are non existent but eyes look decentish still, worry about minimising upper eyelid exposure first.
bc you probably have fat under your eyes. i literally have 0 fat. i honestly don’t have a lot of UEE when i’m well rested, but i do need ptosis and will probably get almond eyes surgery to fix eye area at once.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
i’ve talked to some ppl who have had the implants and they say i don’t need implants. i’ll email taban and see what he has to say though. i’ve done plenty of research and i’m 95% fat is what i need
dont you realise its catch 22

if its not very noticeable/"uncanny" then it didnt really change ur IRL smv apart from fixing ur own insecurity about it which may affect ur behaviour that indirectly raises your SMV thinking its the procedure's effect in the first placr

if its very noticeable and "big change" then you're bogdanoff-maxed in 9 out of 10 cases.

"i'm getting surgery to improve my looks" = "i hope im the 2nd option and I high-roll to be the 1 out of 10"

this op, i'm ngl UES is kinda cope unless subhuman scleral show / very bad vertical narrow eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
bc you probably have fat under your eyes. i literally have 0 fat. i honestly don’t have a lot of UEE when i’m well rested, but i do need ptosis and will probably get almond eyes surgery to fix eye area at once.

You going to be wasting your money

dont you realise its catch 22

if its not very noticeable/"uncanny" then it didnt really change ur IRL smv apart from fixing ur own insecurity about it which may affect ur behaviour that indirectly raises your SMV thinking its the procedure's effect in the first placr

if its very noticeable and "big change" then you're bogdanoff-maxed in 9 out of 10 cases.

"i'm getting surgery to improve my looks" = "i hope im the 2nd option and I high-roll to be the 1 out of 10"
yes i realize it. i’ve been very wary and conscientious of surgery and all shit even before i joined psl.

look man, all i really want is a minor change, my whole family, little kids, irl friends, and even my gf have commented on my dark and hollow undereyes. it’s been a massive insecurity of mine well before i joined this site and found out about facial aesthetics.

i will go for more conservative results ofc. the moment ppl realize you got work done, it’s over. it’s not like i’m some bluepilled normie skipping into the plastic surgeons office and hoping for the best lol

it’s not like i’m some bluepilled normie skipping into the plastic surgeons office and hoping for the best lol
just own up to it and get proper implant then

just own up to it and get proper implant then
@KEy21 said that won’t solve my dark circles. i’ll consult a few surgeons before going through with any surgeries ofc
this op, i'm ngl UES is kinda cope unless subhuman scleral show / very bad vertical narrow eye area
i’ll pm u

Orbital bone mass doesn’t matter for dark undereye circles...it’s the thinness of the skin and reflection of the blood flow that can be seen beneath it..there needs to be a fatpocket transfer to get rid of that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2227
Orbital bone mass doesn’t matter for dark undereye circles...it’s the thinness of the skin and reflection of the blood flow that can be seen beneath it..there needs to be a fatpocket transfer to get rid of that

I got implants and my dark circles were 100% gone

Then when my swelling was gone my dark circles came back

Rip

cuck comment tbh
Good thread, but remember, infra rim implants WiLl mAkE u LooK uNcANNy