You’re genuinely retarded if you go to university just for partying and pussy

futureashtray

futureashtray

your oneitis < caylee cowan
The only exception to this is if you’re some D1 athlete on a scholarship.

Its over for you if you don’t get laid in the first week of university

As a matter of fact…

Here’s a test for you uni cucks. If you don’t get laid in the first 2-4 weeks of uni. FOCUS ON YOUR DEGREE. ITS OVER BUDDY BOYO. WOMEN ARE HORNY AND WANT COCK BUT YOURE SUBHUMAN. WORRY ABOUT THOSE STUDIES CHUDY BOY

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, WatermelonLover, Imretarded? and 5 others
I'm the stupidest cuck for picking a university to go to for simply educational reasons. Iswtg if I could rewind time I would pick a currified university I wouldn't have been single to this day.

Instead I picked a 99% white uni and had to engage in degeneracy. The moment I stopped that's the moment my life ended and I focused on 'muh studies'.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: glaruz, Jamaldickjavontus, IndraBC and 1 other person
The only exception to this is if you’re some D1 athlete on a scholarship.

Its over for you if you don’t get laid in the first week of university

As a matter of fact…

Here’s a test for you uni cucks. If you don’t get laid in the first 2-4 weeks of uni. FOCUS ON YOUR DEGREE. ITS OVER BUDDY BOYO. WOMEN ARE HORNY AND WANT COCK BUT YOURE SUBHUMAN. WORRY ABOUT THOSE STUDIES CHUDY BOY
another day another self hating cuck who thinks the reason he doesn’t get laid is because hes “subhuman”

another day another self hating cuck who thinks the reason he doesn’t get laid is because hes “subhuman”
You were right with everything except “self hating” and “cuck”

A guy here failed his year of college cause of it lol

most people get socially helped into pussy

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
I wish I shot my shot in university

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Latinolooksmaxxer
Water

even my autistic ass got a HTB Big BOOTY prime 18 years old gf out of my 1st party in college its easy af (no larp btw)

she pulled me and kissed my Lips during this Song

Last edited:
I got invited to parties at college but I get no pussy. I just keep to myself and enjoy life, it’s pointless to chase girls if I’ll just get rejected.

most people get socially helped into pussy
true, but more and more the dating market is devolving to 'each men by himself' because of slayer culture/promiscuity

mfs dont wanna help eachother getting a foid available in the dating market when they could snatch her for himself

usually at best they just indirectly help eachother i.e. hanging out together and flaunting their social group so foid will think theyre socially capable

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: glaruz and Darkeningstar
1200px Redpillcomics18