You‘re/I am in very depressive state of mind on the urge of insanity and suicide, what do you do?

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

High IQ
I will use my phone less, talk to nobody, go on hikes and make some food and work out aswell. Im afraid of people judging me and seing my face, so my best move is disappearing.

Until then fellas

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
until then...

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
have you tried ritalin?

Weedmaxx and go to bed. You’ll feel better tomorrow

Yes, that i will do with a friend

No, does it help?
yes it does, you should try. I take it when I'm in a really low mood, thinking really bad things and not wanting to do anything. I switch from water to wine.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
yes it does, you should try. I take it when I'm in a really low mood, thinking really bad things and not wanting to do anything. I switch from water to wine.
Dosage, how to take? Risks? Purity?

Dosage, how to take? Risks? Purity?

I don't know much about drugs.... I just know that when I take it I get an incredibly good mood.
I take CONCERTA, it's a patented pill that releases Ritalin slowly throughout the day.
I take the lowes pill, 18mg.

The person who prescribed it to me was a neurologist, he prescribed it to help me with the anxiety symptoms that I reported to him.

I took it a few times, just a few days when my mood was really bad. But I believe that taking it 1-2x a week does not create resistance over time. This is just my guess, I don't really understand drugs, I think there is a lot of information and reports on reddit. There is no serious risk, just take it and test it, the effect will happen on the same day.
take this shit, you're talking about killing yourself, just fucking test it, if it has the effect it has on me, you'll see how good it is, that life can be good.

I don't know much about drugs.... I just know that when I take it I get an incredibly good mood.
I take CONCERTA, it's a patented pill that releases Ritalin slowly throughout the day.
I take the lowes pill, 18mg.

The person who prescribed it to me was a neurologist, he prescribed it to help me with the anxiety symptoms that I reported to him.

I took it a few times, just a few days when my mood was really bad. But I believe that taking it 1-2x a week does not create resistance over time. This is just my guess, I don't really understand drugs, I think there is a lot of information and reports on reddit. There is no serious risk, just take it and test it, the effect will happen on the same day.
take this shit, you're talking about killing yourself, just fucking test it, if it has the effect it has on me, you'll see how good it is, that life can be good.
If it‘s prescription only, how can i even buy it. I can‘t go to a therapist or an doctor as they will clinically report me and mess my future up

If it‘s prescription only, how can i even buy it. I can‘t go to a therapist or an doctor as they will clinically report me and mess my future up
where do you live?
and why would doctors report you? wtf. Just say that you have taken Ritalin in the past and it was good for you, or report that you have a lot of anxiety.
report symptoms of adhd.

drugs are there to help you mf

where do you live?
and why would doctors report you? wtf. Just say that you have taken Ritalin in the past and it was good for you, or report that you have a lot of anxiety.
report symptoms of adhd.
drugs are there to help you mf
Austria. I‘ll maybe buy it from some blackmarket, i don‘t trust them they will for sure report me somewhere for showing mental illness

Austria. I‘ll maybe buy it from some blackmarket, i don‘t trust them they will for sure report me somewhere for showing mental illness
? this is paranoia bro, lol. mental illness is a common thing. lool