You’re incel because you are ethnic

IwillRope2024

IwillRope2024

Bronze
The reason why alot of ethnic are single in western countries is simple it’s because most women are white men only.

for your average ethnic male who is between ugly and good looking you will allmost never get any attention from western women because white men are available and why would they downgrade to a deathnic when you can get a white guy.

I have asked my single ethnic friends if they get any attention from women and almost all of them tell me women ignore their eixstence and that when they approach one they are very cold and respond with a single sentance and thr convo ends meanwhile when a ugly-average white guy approaches their faces lit up and she is alot more engaged in the conversation.

It’s brutal tbh ik alot of average ethnics that are single they get 0 iois from white women or any women but your average blue eyed white guy will get tons of iois and dates with women espacially from ethnic women. Ethnic women crave white men and want to have kids with them so that they can have exotic little blue eyed muts and improve their linage.

The playing grounds are not even tbh.

I recomend any ethnic under 7/10 to geomaxx

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: shitskinism and bloomercel
dont care lol GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, watah, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
Dnr but by title I can say it's water
Not because foids are racist even tho they are . It because white men are just taller on average and have better phenos on average so Chad with ethnic pheno will get outstayed by white htn with better pheno .

IMG 0171

Cope

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
Dnr but by title I can say it's water
Not because foids are racist even tho they are . It because white men are just taller on average and have better phenos on average so Chad with ethnic pheno will get outstayed by white htn with better pheno .
No it’s because they are ethnic and women like white men because they are on average wealthier and have higher status

White= fakecel

• Hmm...
Reactions: mr007
If I get iois like it’s like 95% of the time from ethnic women. I rarely get ioi from white women. Curry tax I guess

IMG 20240906 222351

Keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel