• +1
Reactions: Axii, Ricky212, LancasteR and 4 others

You right now OP.

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
88nqn5.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 20370, scrunchables and 3 others
cold is for slaaves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face, Deleted member 51781 and moggathon
It is always the lowest-t freaks that talk about how they like very hot showers everything hot hot hot hot.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, Never Get Up and Deleted member 51781
It is always the lowest-t freaks that talk about how they like very hot showers everything hot hot hot hot.
I don’t. But that’s not what this post is about your grey retarf

• +1
Reactions: Axii and scrunchables
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables and moggathon
I don’t. But that’s not what this post is about your grey retarf
yeah this post wasn't about exposing you as a low-T loser but I've done it anyway

yeah this post wasn't about exposing you as a low-T loser but I've done it anyway
You’ve done nish you greycel mutt

• +1
Reactions: Axii and scrunchables
I'm high T enough that I am the warm.

Warmth is for eurocels, i live in 35 celsius jungle the last thing i want is more hot

it feels so good thought

Hunter gathers got rained on with cold water and were high T. Only soyboys need to use a cover at night and take hot showers.

Hunter gathers got rained on with cold water and were high T. Only soyboys need to use a cover at night and take hot showers.
No because they would’ve died of hypothermia. They had fire and skinned animal blankets

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Warmth is for eurocels, i live in 35 celsius jungle the last thing i want is more hot
You’re Jewish, throughout history you would just scrounge off the crums like a rat, Jews are the runts of the litter.

• +1
Reactions: Axii
i like feeling cold