You're Not a Fakecel if you have a Social Life As Long As You Still are Involuntary Celibate

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
I've been called a fakecel before since I go to parties, have lots of friends, talk to a lot of women, and am well known. I was a speaker at a large fundraiser event (about 800 people) and told jokes which made the crowd laugh. So from an external point of view I guess i would look like the ultimate normie. To me this makes me even more of a truecel. With a hermitcel or someone extremely anti-social it's arguable they are a volcel until they try to go out and talk to people. For me there is absolutely nothing i can do to ascend inceldom. I have the status, i have a decent amount of money (drive a mercedez but it's technically my parents) and still can not get a girl then that means i must be really repulsive to women. One time there was a group of girls I made laugh talking about a funny incident at a party, I felt like a Chad being surrounded by 4 of them all laughing at what i was saying. Later on in the party I went up to each individually and asked them to make out and they all declined. I later saw one making out with another guy.

If you are socialmaxxed, statusmaxxed, wealthmaxxed, and laughtermaxxed, but are still universally rejected, you are a truecel.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, badromance and Gengar
Thinking girls will like you because you jester maxxed

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
Yep, I never had a real social circle after middle school, yet I got laid. Although I do believe that I'd fuck much more girls with a decent social circle.

Social circle/NT game can boost your smw if you are at least average looking tbh.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 470
Extremely high IQ post. A lot of people (read: low IQ) in the incelosphere claim if you have a social life, that you're a "fakecel." This isn't a friendless community; this is a involuntary celibate community, everything is about being single and rejected by women because of our looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, kobecel and Autist
how are you so smart with that face ?
i agree tbh ngl,lifefuel,i have long way to go

Extremely high IQ post. A lot of people (read: low IQ) in the incelosphere claim if you have a social life, that you're a "fakecel." This isn't a friendless community; this is a involuntary celibate community, everything is about being single and rejected by women because of our looks.
NT/Low inhibition copers will never understand the plight of being sub4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Gengar
NT/Low inhibition copers will never understand the plight of being sub4
I wish them nothing but a grave facial injury so they will understand "looks = everything."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Autist
how are you so smart with that face ?
i agree tbh ngl,lifefuel,i have long way to go
Im actually low IQ but give impression of high IQ.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel, kobecel and badromance
Yep, I never had a real social circle after middle school, yet I got laid. Although I do believe that I'd fuck much more girls with a decent social circle.

Social circle/NT game can boost your smw if you are at least average looking tbh.
Are you good looking in looks?

Are you good looking in looks?
Might be considered incel tier with current standards 7 years ago when I lost my virginity, but personality, common interests, compatibility mattered much more then. Now I'm able to pull EE girls with my looksmaxed appearance from time to time.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
How old are you? @Sc22

I hate people that use how bad they have it as a some kind of merit based hierarchy. Like, congrats your life is shittier then everyone else. Now can we work on ourselves without you whining about the inequality. No shit some of us aren't completely fucked but were still fucked over. The I'm more incel than you mentality just stops anyone from ascending.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

Users who are viewing this thread

Back