You're not looksmaxxing if you smoke/ are Always drunk

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
You'll literally Age much worse, and also no High value girl Is gonna get wet by seeing Ur low IQ ass thinking that u're an alpha male by smoking 10 cigarettes in a day
Only subhuman low IQ foids care about that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo, lestoa, try2beme and 5 others
Smoking is a looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: CD34, Litekiller11, Gaygymmaxx and 3 others
I need to drop the vape but I start shaking after few hours of not hitting it fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and goo25
  • Love it
Reactions: Charisma
Life is boring and monotonous without, i haven't used any kind of substance in like 3 months and i was happier when i was drinking beer once in a while

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
good thread and W take, makes sense, ruining your health is always a looksmin

• +1
Reactions: goo25
bro is vaping bad for aging or no?

Life is boring and monotonous without, i haven't used any kind of substance in like 3 months and i was happier when i was drinking beer once in a while
drinking Once in a while with Friends its understandable but smoking and getting drunk regularly Is bad

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69
Only drinking looksmins

• Hmm...
I don’t smoke but didn’t Jordan Barrett starvemaxx with the help of cigarettes since they decrease appetite?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I don’t smoke but didn’t Jordan Barrett starvemaxx with the help of cigarettes since they decrease appetite?
why would u become anorexic anyway

Cigs are awesome

• Hmm...
You'll literally Age much worse, and also no High value girl Is gonna get wet by seeing Ur low IQ ass thinking that u're an alpha male by smoking 10 cigarettes in a day
Only subhuman low IQ foids care about that
IMG 3869

Drugs are appealing to mentally ill women, which I don’t mind :Comfy:

i don't think starving Is good anyway
Cigarettes repressing ur apetitie can just make u eat less not automatically starve

• +1
Cigarettes repressing ur apetitie can just make u eat less not automatically starve
yh i was Just referring to the other guy's comment

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
smoking is a meme

But but bitches easier to catch when we both drunk

This.

Largely clean from drugs/alcohol for ~2 weeks. Now I am way more focussed, energetic, organized, etc.

Life is boring as fuck now.

Zoning out on ketamine on the floor while hallucinating hard, then waking up at some random moment in time, first thing I do is snort a big line and feel awesome instantly.

Nothing mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
Smoking is unironically a looksmax and socialmaxx, alcohol is an even better socialmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Alcohol consumption is a must in my country. If you don't drink on a night out people think you're a recovering alcoholic or a religious nutjob or just some boring faggot.

"how do you have fun?"
"don't you feel left out?"
"feels like you're judging us"
"are you the designated driver?"

Fucking hell at people losing their minds because I'm drinking water

Drinking just dries out ur skin a bit and makes you a bit bloated, but the effects go away if you stop for a couple of days. Smoking is a much bigger looksmin. You can tell someone is a smoker just by looking at them, but you can’t do that with alcoholics.