You're not ugly until oldcel and no more softmax/lean available

D

Deleted member 77247

Conflict Between Divorced Parents
I want to see you at 0.12% body fat. At 25. Clear skin with optimum haircut. If still ugly then you can stay here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Gaygymmaxx
28 here, don't worry buddy boyos, i will be in my prime in about 7 years!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and Gaygymmaxx
What do you think?
No because you obey the law (depending on the state) and are a kind hearted person who does not steal my JB’s as I am a teencel and need them!

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
What do you think?
I ask because I saw a man cold approach a girl on the tube like a week ago and she said "I'm 16 but I won't tell if you don't" and he walked away

I ask because I saw a man cold approach a girl on the tube like a week ago and she said "I'm 16 but I won't tell if you don't" and he walked away
TALES

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 77247
No because you obey the law (depending on the state) and are a kind hearted person who does not steal my JB’s as I am a teencel and need them!
it's okay my friend, we can both have a turn, sharing is caring!

• Hmm...
Reactions: cromagnon
28 here, don't worry buddy boyos, i will be in my prime in about 7 years!

• Love it
I'm not that creative
You wanna know how i know it's tales? because all the sjw cucks in london on the tube would have instantly swarmed him unless he's chad. @SecularIslamist you ever seen anything like this on the london cuck tube? i think not

You wanna know how i know it's tales? because all the sjw cucks in london on the tube would have instantly swarmed him unless he's chad
No one gave a shit she put her headphones in and he ws MTN but she looked young asw

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Outerz14
28 nigga really rotting
I B EEN ROTTING SINCE MOST OF THE FORUMS USERBASE WAS IN DIAPERS OR STILL IN THEIR DADS BALLSACK, BRUTAL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Outerz14
BRUTAL BLINDINGPILL, THE SHARINGAN (CHAD TRAITS) ARE INHERITED BHAI, THEY CANNOT BE ACQUIRED
I don't care if it's not in my genes.

Ill be taking it

20240822 202433

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Outerz14
I want to see you at 0.12% body fat. At 25. Clear skin with optimum haircut. If still ugly then you can stay here
I already made the assessment that i was still ugly at 25 which is why i am rotting on the jewish internet