You're only allowed to make fun of users who post their pics only if you already posted your mug for everyone to see

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
Imagine being a low T beta bitch who makes fun of high T low inhib users who post their pics and you don't post your ugly ass mug for everyone to see and you claim you're "here to kill time bro". Imagine being gl and killing time in psl forums. Cool story bro. And i think the mods should do something about people who use other users photos without permission

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Arvenas, cuthbert and 11 others
Freedom of speech, man

• +1
Reactions: Anon
I havent had anyone making fun of my pics before.

Although i am very selective in who i send my pics. So that might play a role

But tbh i agree, if you roast tf out of someone who posted his pics while not posting your own. You are a bitch tbh

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 3043 and 5 others
If you’re flaming kids you should post pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 1551 and 3 others
Wrong.you dont have to prove youre better than others.to critizize them

@GUTS9770

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, turkproducer and Petsmart
I havent had anyone making fun of my pics before.

Although i am very selective in who i send my pics. So that might play a role

But tbh i agree, if you roast tf out of someone who posted his pics while not posting your own. You are a bitch tbh
At least you have to be able to back it up by being gl

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I don’t need to be a giga chad to roast subhumans

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Wrong.you dont have to prove youre better than others.to critizize them
Wong. Criticizing is allowed but blatantly using other people's pics is an other thing.

Op is god damn right. I wanna see how some of you trolls look like owlgod

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Arvenas, Deleted member 2581 and 7 others
I don’t need to be a giga chad to roast subhumans
You can and you have the right to criticize in the original rating thread. You don't have the right to save the pics and use them in unrelated forums.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
yeah if u talk shit about others and haven’t posted your face you’ve 100% been bullied and are a weak minded coward. imagine hiding behind a screen while making fun of others. legitimate beta behavior. if i see anyone doing it, i will lose all respect for you and you shouldn’t be considered a man.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 3043 and 4 others
Reminder this is OP:

S

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Arvenas, Deleted member 2581 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
it is what it is

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
yeah if u talk shit about others and haven’t posted your face you’ve 100% been bullied and are a weak minded coward. imagine hiding behind a screen while making fun of others. legitimate beta behavior. if i see anyone doing it, i will lose all respect for you and you shouldn’t be considered a man.
I am sure people who do that are getting beaten up in school and treated like garbage so they try to bring people down behind their screens to feel better about themselves

• +1
Imagine posting your face on a website associated with incel terrorism and misogyny so you can play tea time with a few closet homosexuals who enjoy spamming their faces to get attention from other men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2581 and 4 others
Imagine posting your face on a website associated with incel terrorism and misogyny so you can play tea time with a few closet homosexuals who enjoy spamming their faces to get attention from other men
imagine imagining

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 2581, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person

• JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Butthurt Dweller
I only posted your picture because @TRUE_CEL asked what you looked like considering you have posted your face here before I didn’t think it was weird to post your face again but since you are so insecure about how you look you started a mindless battle.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
no, there's too many subhuman narcies on this site. They deserve to be bullied

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
no, there's too many subhuman narcies on this site. They deserve to be bullied
If someone is narcy then i agree but if someone isn't then you don't have the right
I only posted your picture because @TRUE_CEL asked what you looked like considering you have posted your face here before I didn’t think it was weird to post your face again but since you are so insecure about how you look you started a mindless battle.
You don't have the right to use other people's pics without persmission and it's none of your business to redpond to an other user about something that doesn't concern you you have the right to criticize and say whatever the fuck you want in the original thread but you don't have the right to use pics in unrelated threads

You don't have the right to use other people's pics without persmission and it's none of your business to redpond to an other user about something that doesn't concern you you have the right to criticize and say whatever the fuck you want in the original thread but you don't have the right to use pics in unrelated threads
If you value your privacy that much then you shouldn’t have posted your face here in the first place.

If you value your privacy that much then you shouldn’t have posted your face here in the first place.
None of your business

• JFL
I am explaining to you how you are illogical in the way you act.
I am telling you you pseudo intellectual that it's none of your business if you want to use the pics people post here post your face and no one will bother if you use their pic including me let's see the pretentious psl scientist hiding behind his screen

If you posted your pic on here and make the fatal mistake of coming after me, you best believe I will be using your pic to flame you at sun temperature levels.

It’s autism-spectrum breaking retarded to post your pic or give any personal info on here and still be very active on such site that is known in the media for its extreme misogyny, racism and pedophilia and has heavy FBI surveillance for potential ERs (ded srs)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2581, fukmylyf and 1 other person
If you posted your pic on here and make the fatal mistake of coming after me, you best believe I will be using your pic to flame you at sun temperature levels.
It’s retarded anyway posting your pic on here and still being active on a site that is known in the media for its extreme misogyny and has heavy FBI surveillance for potential ERs (fed srs)
You're right i regret posting my pic i didn't think there were so much fucked up mfs in here totally my fault

• +1
I am telling you you pseudo intellectual that it's none of your business if you want to use the pics people post here post your face and no one will bother if you use their pic including me let's see the pretentious psl scientist hiding behind his screen
Buzzwords and there is no reason for me to post my face here.

• +1
idc about flaming people for no reason

• JFL
Thanks for showing how much he looks like another fucking ugly curry lmfao. Little sand monkey can't deal with this simple fact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back