You’re only cute because you have a thin neck

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
You can’t be cute and have a thick neck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, StoicNihilist, Deleted member 3832 and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: StoicNihilist and Deleted member 1464
chad in India | subhuman in the west

e1f8ba996e8298691539c6b7afe69051.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and StoicNihilist
I got called cute by average girls and I have big neck, theory disaprooven

• +1
Reactions: StoicNihilist
  • +1
Reactions: StoicNihilist and weallburninhell
neck pill is very important. girls see anything sub 18" as weak and don't take u seriously.

• +1
Reactions: StoicNihilist
Being called cute by girls is a red flag. It means you're a little puppy they don't think sexually of. If women are overly comfortable around you it's over son. Women get nervous and anxious around a thick neck 6'6 chad. They never call chad cute. They call him hot. They want to fuck chad.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3593, Deleted member 2846 and HighIQcel
Being called cute by girls is a red flag. It means you're a little puppy they don't think sexually of. If women are overly comfortable around you it's over son. Women get nervous and anxious around a thick neck 6'6 chad. They never call chad cute. They call him hot. They want to fuck chad.

Over for me. Never been called hot only cute.

Pass the rope?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3593
Complete bullshit. Prettyboy chads got called cute also. Lmao. Got called cute so many times and fucked the girls.