You're probably never going to get her

Davidjolski

Davidjolski

Platinum
If you're in the situation where you have to browse lookmax to find a solution to your problems you're probably beyond fucked and since you have to get so many surgeries to fix all your problems you're probably going to end up still messed up and with an unnatural look.

Whatever girl you want to fuck so badly and that you stalk all her social medias everyday you're most certainly never going to get her. If you want to make it worse try looking for her boyfriend or ex boyfriend social media and look at how he looks and how you look.

You have to accept the fact that you're never going to get her and that you'll either marry a really hideous bitch or die alone and end up in jail for rape where you'll end up getting raped and killed.

Dn rd

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Hero of the Imperium
Only excessive fillers and implants will give you an unnatural look.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
If you're in the situation where you have to browse lookmax to find a solution to your problems you're probably beyond fucked and since you have to get so many surgeries to fix all your problems you're probably going to end up still messed up and with an unnatural look.

Whatever girl you want to fuck so badly and that you stalk all her social medias everyday you're most certainly never going to get her. If you want to make it worse try looking for her boyfriend or ex boyfriend social media and look at how he looks and how you look.

You have to accept the fact that you're never going to get her and that you'll either marry a really hideous bitch or die alone and end up in jail for rape where you'll end up getting raped and killed.
Fuck you btich I'm having a orgy

Attachments

• 15887725023551525437369975192653.jpg
    15887725023551525437369975192653.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Woah
Reactions: Chad69

Attachments

• 15887730137618505834034672401288.jpg
    15887730137618505834034672401288.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 13
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69

It's true. You can ascend your looks through surgery and it's like 80% chance but then getting in the Chad's is even slimmer chance then fucking your ineitis is like 0 cuz she's probably fucking your Chad rn. She'll stay with the jocks from high-school for life not someone that was once a nerd. Doesn't mean you can't fuck beautiful girls, especially if you ascend fully which is pretty difficult becuase the looks bit costs a lot and personality and status max depend son losctaion heavily like you'd have to live in LA to be a chad as an adult. And you'd have to ascend with natural and amazing surgeries like lefort, genioplasty, bsso and really good implants and eye area surgeries. Not just nose job and botox and fillers tgatt give you an unatural look. You'll never get with your crush tho. So stop simoing and try and get the attrsctive mid tier normies so you can get a fuck at least
Not even implants if you get really good custom ones

Unfortunate about the nct you have good eye color
I don't think it's nct tbh I think that's just my eye shape cause I've looked back at my child photos and I have the same thing I think i just had and still do have bad fat disturbution
I don't think it's nct tbh I think that's just my eye shape cause I've looked back at my child photos and I have the same thing I think i just had and still do have bad fat disturbution
I'll get better one that's shit there we go if you look on the outside you can see it tilting down wards

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200501_220043_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_20200501_220043_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20200506_150130_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200506_150130_com.android.chrome.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 4
no shit. if u found psl it was already over. all u can do is now embrace ur autism
man i think nosejobs dont look very nattural alot of times aswell