You’re telling me INCELS watch ANIME?!?!

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Platinum
This makes zero sense, these are the same shows that depict attractive people with high drives being absolutely badass. Having girlfriends, having amazing physiques, and having purpose in life. Pretty much watching chads and Stacies live a life you never will! No inceIs in anime that aren’t joke characters lmao except for that badass guy shiguraki in MHA

If I was an incel I would HATE anime bro!!! 😭😭😭

87A4ACF8 1ED5 4142 9A11 0110FC16FD68

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, Rigged, Account717 and 2 others
Yeah I’m an incel and only watch goatis and rot on org

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wastedspermcel, Sean o' Tist, BrainrottenZoomer and 4 others
Its called vicarious living

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and CookieGuy
This makes zero sense, these are the same shows that depict attractive people with high drives being absolutely badass. Having girlfriends, having amazing physiques, and having purpose in life. Pretty much watching chads and Stacies live a life you never will! No inceIs in anime that aren’t joke characters lmao except for that badass guy shiguraki in MHA

If I was an incel I would HATE anime bro!!! 😭😭😭

View attachment 3225107
romance anime is corny asf

only watch the good action ones

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and CookieGuy
I feel like alot of incels would relate to FMA brotherhood

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
You are a marfan syndrome having subhuman :ROFLMAO::lul::forcedsmile:
My face luckily has not been affected by many of the common MARFANS syndrome symptoms. And my narrow palate had been fixed at a young age. I still plan on receiving infra orbital implants and gonial implants

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
Nearly everyone ik watches anime if there isnt a statistic id guess that 50% of americans have watched 1 or more anime

• +1
Nearly everyone ik watches anime if there isnt a statistic id guess that 50% of americans have watched 1 or more anime
I feel like you’d have to be atleast slightly above average to truly get the full anime experience

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
I feel like you’d have to be atleast slightly above average to truly get the full anime experience
Being good looking wont give u the anime experience that type of attention is only given to celebrities

• +1
yes anime is good nigga

• +1

Last edited:
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back