you's SERIOUS discord server has been made

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness
this is very specific server , so like almost no one here could actually join , but i do need some people to join .

PM if interested , ill give the purpose of the server : serious high IQ people to anti age to live as long as possible & strategize time for progress

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, say∅, optimisticzoomer and 9 others
u MUST fit the criteria , if ur not exceptionally interested in those topics u wont fit in server . server mustnt be a unserious chat place

• +1
Reactions: say∅ and <6PSLcel

• +1
Reactions: say∅
It's gonna be crickets bud no one wants to post on .org naked with the AC cranked up with a lead blanket to protect from EMF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: say∅, N1666, aber and 2 others
Are you Korean?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: say∅, timid and Youㅤ
this is very specific server , so like almost no one here could actually join , but i do need some people to join .

PM if interested , ill give the purpose of the server : serious high IQ people to anti age to live as long as possible & strategize time for progress
As a dude who has 50 antiageing posts count me in

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, say∅, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person

• +1
im interested (dont think im smart enuff tho :feelswah:)

• +1
Reactions: say∅, noodlelover and Youㅤ
bros discord trying to reduce aging :
Dog Chemistry GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx, say∅, not__cel and 5 others
I will join if enough other people joined first. Ideal if you could message scientists and get them to join first.

Like tell them it's a scientists forum by exclusive invite or something. Fake an account of some existing high profile scientists, so that the first scientists join believing they are not the first (literally no one will be the first to join a discord server if they don't believe there are other high value people there before them).

Because myself, and most every one here probably doesn't really understand what they're talking about. I'm less of an idiot than 99% of people here on anti-aging, but that doesn't mean I'm still not an idiot. Aging is hellishly complicated.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, arabcelxxx, say∅ and 2 others
invite me

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: say∅ and Youㅤ
invite me
y ?

must be serious about anti ageing & strategizeing time

must be knowledgeable (or willing to get knowledgeable)

basically must be helpful to the server

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, say∅ and asdvek
y ?

meanwhile @asdvek :

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: say∅, asdvek, N1666 and 1 other person
im interested (dont think im smart enuff tho :feelswah:)
I can confirm he is not!

I am probably though (120-130 IQ range). Feel free to consider me, although I only know practically fasting, diet, exercise, skincare, meditation and not so much the biochemistry behind it.

• +1
I can confirm he is not!

I am probably though (120-130 IQ range). Feel free to consider me, although I only know practically fasting, diet, exercise, skincare, meditation and not so much the biochemistry behind it.
online tests dont count pajji, i score like 125/130 on mensa online one and u can see how stupid i am

• +1
online tests dont count pajji, i score like 125/130 on mensa online one and u can see how stupid i am
even when i speed run them i get between 115 - 125 they dont mean shit

It's not just IQ tests baddhy, people my entire life have told me I'm smart (You also said it on a thread here), I pick up skills like piano, chess, drawing and juggling pretty easily, people tell me I'm wise and eloquent, always one of the best in school (before I dropped out due to depression). But I have done maybe 10-20 IQ tests online and the lowest I got was 119.

Even stone cold criminals in prison told me I'm an astute chess player (and they had practiced for years as you can imagine). Oh, and in the latest trial the audience even called me a genius.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: say∅, Youㅤ, N1666 and 2 others
It's not just IQ tests baddhy, people my entire life have told me I'm smart (You also said it on a thread here), I pick up skills like piano, drawing and juggling pretty easily, people tell me I'm wise and eloquent, always one of the best in school (before I dropped out due to depression). But I have done maybe 10-20 IQ tests online and the lowest I got was 119.
i did 3 of the mensa ones online and lowest i got was 115 istg i did that shit half assedly at 1 am and normally get between 120 at worst to 130

• +1
Reactions: say∅, timid and Eriot Lodger
i did 3 of the mensa ones online and lowest i got was 115 istg i did that shit half assedly at 1 am and normally get between 120 at worst to 130
I think mensa in particular is pretty easy. It only goes up to 134 if I remember correctly. It's probably made to incentivize people to get their payed irl tests.

• +1
Reactions: say∅ and timid
can i join and just lurk? very interested in anti aging

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: say∅, Youㅤ, timid and 2 others
I think mensa in particular is pretty easy. It only goes up to 134 if I remember correctly. It's probably made to incentivize people to get their payed irl tests.
I agree, but my father did a proper in person one once and scored roughly the same so ye

• +1
meanwhile @asdvek :

like honestly you must be one of the most retarded user on org probably has slightly above average iq and think ur a lvl100 void herald or something JFL

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: say∅, raleqtambrobret and N1666
At some point as you’re aging. You’re going to have a bigger focus on mobility as opposed to facial aesthetics that peak before your 40’s. Maybe we have different aspects of when anti aging would matter. But personally I see aging as something that fucks your mobility. Agepill fucks everyone and there’s no saving yourself.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
I agree, but my father did a proper in person one once and scored roughly the same so ye
If your father took the test then it's frankly irrelevant as to your own IQ score and if you meant that you were the one who took it then you worded it poorly so that would also not speak favorably in regards to yours.

• +1
  • Woah
If your father took the test then it's frankly irrelevant as to your own IQ score and if you meant that you were the one who took it then you worded it poorly so that would also not speak favorably in regards to yours.
IQ is like the most heritable trait bhai, mother took online one once as well she scored 120

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: say∅ and Eriot Lodger
Yeah sure bro send me the link

• +1
  • JFL
Pm please , I’m interested. I want to know more about anti aging in teen years

• +1
  • JFL
IQ is like the most heritable trait bhai, mother took online one once as well she scored 120
It can be minned way more then maxxed by environmental factors, but Idk anything about your upbringing, diet, exercise, education or interests. I guess this place is inherently a bit of a brain rot, but your IQ probably hasn't peaked yet assuming you don't ldar and let yourself go.

• +1
Reactions: say∅ and <6PSLcel
It can be minned way more then maxxed by environmental factors, but Idk anything about your upbringing, diet, exercise, education or interests. I guess this place is inherently a bit of a brain rot, but your IQ probably hasn't peaked yet assuming you don't ldar and let yourself go.
I do think I have IQminned myself a decent amount, not to a point where I went from Genius to normie or anything, but close to a full standard deviation, mainly from being depressed cuz of abused dog syndrome, being ugly and having very little hope for the future, and then obviously sitting on here and telegram all day long.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: say∅ and Eriot Lodger
Not a photon

• WTF
Yh sure invite me bud

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
  • Woah
y ?

I'd say I'm pretty knowledgeable about that type of stuff
meanwhile @asdvek :

We don't talk about that.
like honestly you must be one of the most retarded user on org probably has slightly above average iq and think ur a lvl100 void herald or something JFL
Dude who the fuck even are you?

• +1
  • JFL
I'd say I'm pretty knowledgeable about that type of stuff

We don't talk about that.

Dude who the fuck even are you?
???

inv i wanna start topical MB

• +1