Youth is proof there is zero correlation between what happens and what people think

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Consevacucks think they are some kind of backslash against PC bullshit yet with every year their support for all the bullshit that is happening actually GROWS. It literally doesn't matter that their countries are falling into pieces they still want more of this shit because that's what all the cool kids are doing. Where I live most of the youth is sjw. Even kids in the 10-13 range. Feminism/regressivism has completely and utterly destroyed the right-wing among the youth. I would say at least 80+% are feminist/leftist. lmao what a joke.

I use to hate politicians but now I can honestly see why they hate us back. Jfl at being in this shitty job. There is virtually zero correlation between how good of a job you do and how the masses view you. Basically the braindead morons will just believe whatever they see or hear on TV and or are brainwashed with at schools. Your entire carrier as a politician basically lives or dies depending on what bullshit propaganda the sheep are fed with. I don't blame them for thinking people are a joke or for wanting to get rid of democracy tbh.

Experience plays no role in determining what people think.

once again. did not read

• +1
Reactions: Overjetcel299