Youtube ads are EVIL

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Whenever I get an ad before a youtube video, I close the video and re-enter it, trying to avoid the ad.

After enough attempts youtube let me watch the video without an ad before it starts, but...

... it gave me 2 unskippable 30 second ads in the middle, just when I got invested

Whoever programmed this shit is evil

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OldRooster, 5'7 zoomer, DarkAscender and 2 others
Watching YouTube without an ad blocker:hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, deadstock, shia.jihadist and 3 others
use adblocker dude, it's 2024

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock and Lonenely sigma
I've never seen an add.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and deadstock
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and OldRooster
Jewtube

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Lonenely sigma
I am watching it on the phone tho, and I can't bring myself to watch youtube using google chrome.

In fact I am pretty sure they made youtube unusable when you use chrome to watch it on the phone for the sole purpose of preventing ad-blockers
Download YouTube revanced (YouTube without ads) or look on reddit for similar apps brah

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj and Lonenely sigma
I am watching it on the phone tho, and I can't bring myself to watch youtube using google chrome.

In fact I am pretty sure they made youtube unusable when you use chrome to watch it on the phone for the sole purpose of preventing ad-blockers
No ads on my phone aswell

yea. I am not believing these fucktards. "Just download an add blocker bro", as if 90% of free ad blockers are not spy ware. "no ads on my phone", yea you probably only watch YT shorts, which don't have ads. "Dowload Youtube revanced", as if there are not numerous malware websites claiming to have free downloadable revanced software for youtube . The youtube ads are in the youtube system it isn't as simple as blocking a pop up.

I am probably going to buy a year subscription to premium youtube, I think it is $140/year. Supposedly it is ad free, but I want feedback from users that it is legit ad free before I subscribe. Also want to confirm I can use on both desk top computers I have and phone for the one yearly fee.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma