youtube chanels to learn about looksmaxxing/aesthetics/lifemaxxing

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
well, these are the channels that I follow all of these channels kind of talk about topics I think will interesting to this forum.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeVo455xDqrLsq7vt7NLQ-g (hope one day start to make videos again)
if you have another channel that could be helpful post in the comments to make this guide more complete

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Ethnicsmatter, Lorsss and 6 others
only faceandlms is legit, facehacking is biggest copei ever seen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, PubertyMaxxer, Lorsss and 3 others
most of them are shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
so, which other channel do you recommend us?

so, which other channel do you recommend us?
faceandlms, but i don't watch blackpill videos recently

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Only Looks Theory, Attraction Theory (@Deliciadecu), FACEandLMS and Incel TV...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
Most YT channels are major copes dragging out 10 hours of information over years worth of videos. Lowkey you just want to watch youtube. Catch the occasional informationally dense video and just follow them to their sources for other info

only faceandlms is legit, facehacking is biggest copei ever seen

"WHaT DeTerMinEs If SomEoNe Is AttRactIve Is ThIs ShIt MaxilLa TriaNgLe ThaT I toOk FrOm My AsS to SeE iF tHE PerSon Is rEcessEd oR NoT!"

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 2810 and 3 others
"WHaT DeTerMinEs If SomEoNe Is AttRactIve Is ThIs ShIt MaxilLa TriaNgLe ThaT I toOk FrOm My AsS to SeE iF tHE PerSon Is rEcessEd oR NoT!"
It's good for checking maxilla reccesion but that jawline theory is cope

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
It's good for checking maxilla reccesion but that jawline theory is cope
I liked his information about maxilla but this guy kind copes a lot with jUsT gEt A jAw BrO

Did lookstheory rope

I agree with you, Maxilla is not all, but about the triangle, how really measure the Maxilla Growth? ins't just the projection of the maxilla to the nose?

Facehackong guy is an absolute retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and LordNorwood
Only Looks Theory, Attraction Theory (@Deliciadecu), FACEandLMS and Incel TV...
@Deliciadecu attraction theory is your channel? Damn gj man such nice editing and content just discovered it

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
There was a channel called Looksmax. What happened with him he deleted all of his videos

• +1
There was a channel called Looksmax. What happened with him he deleted all of his videos
I put his channel on that list, what I have heard is the he ascended and he deleted his channel because he wanted to forget all this autistic stuff

Which channel for advice on male make-up? Every male model uses make-up in their photoshoots so need to make-up max asap tbh.

• +1
Which channel for advice on male make-up? Every male model uses make-up in their photoshoots so need to make-up max asap tbh.
I haven't think about that im gonna make a research to find a good channel

bro your channel is the best one out of all, make more vids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100

Users who are viewing this thread

Back