Youtube ideas

A

AstroSky

Banned
Ok so my whole goal is to have a niche i can dominate. i can do tongue posture but that's more for dr mike mew. I want to turn my whole channel into a more general introduction meme channel for mewing. So my idea was to keep going with my series "is so and so tongue posture perfect"

Essentially introducing normal people into tounge posture by not directly talking about it. Getting people wondering what even tongue posture is.

So i can go through a list of famous people. Pewdiepie. Logan paul ect ect ect and show how ideal or not ideal their posture and tongue posture is and help give light to their recessed or not recessed faces. (Logans is quite bad in the mid face) and maybe even get the attention of these people..

But i cant just be all proper with it. I need to add meme culture into it so normies accept it and not be offended ( also not to offend the people im analyzing)

As a results it can drive more traffic to orthotropics. Keep getting more views and more money .

My first one hit 42k views so it has a lot of potential to do well.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Autism

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Insomniac
There is absolutely no way you can talk about it in a way that peope won’t get offended. That’s the simple truth. At the end of the day you are going to make people realise their face is for all intents and purposes, deformed from what it should be. As Mr Mew says, it’s an “emotive” topic. Doesn’t matter how many memes you put in it, your basic message is an uncomfortable one. Good luck with trying to spread Blackpill Lite to the Normies. Even Blackpilled users here find it hard to accept, and occasionally use various copes to handle it.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Its not about being blackpilled. Its about getting tongue posture and mewing more out there by drilling it with good content thats entertaining.

Say something long enough and repeat it and people will believe it. But it has to be something they wont reject.

Idk about you but 42k on a video where im making people realize how important your jaw can improve just from mewing is pretty good sign. Over welming like to dislike ratio.

This is the key. Its much like the channel Photoshop surgeon but for mewing

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Telling people that their tongue posture is bad and that because of that their faces are not as good as they could be seems pretty offensive. Maybe you should analyze the ones with good tongue posture and show the good side.

Make a video about how blacks are inferior race hoo rah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, FatmanO, Krezo and 6 others
Make a video about how blacks should be extinct and any white or non-black woman who wants to be with them should also be

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Nibba
literally explain why this did that well if my idea is so not good

it made waves and made people THINK

You aren't going to get lefort 3 results from mewing srs.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Nibba
Skincare
Hair Styling
Orthotropic devices (would be nice if you discussed these in depth for laymen)
Gaymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: AstroSky
i mean you will get similar results to me. Cheek hollowing. Better jaw muscle growth.

Attachments

• my resulkts.jpg
    my resulkts.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 52
i mean you will get similar results to me. Cheek hollowing. Better jaw muscle growth.
I would suck your dick if I could get your hairline

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I would suck your dick if I could get your hairline

its on its way out. Im seeing thinning of my hair. Not horrible but i see it in my youtube lighting now. Started derma rolling my whole scalp at this point. no pain no gain.

its on its way out. Im seeing thinning of my hair. Not horrible but i see it in my youtube lighting now. Started derma rolling my whole scalp at this point. no pain no gain.
The battle against the Norwood reaper always ends in disappointment.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and mojopin
He spares NO ONE.
Fucking ogre.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and kobecel

It did well because people are uneducated you imbecile. Post this on lookism and watch them laugh at your bullshit. You aren't going to move the maxilla forward that much ffs

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Your frame is bad. Never make a video on gymcelling.

Lol at judging frame at me sitting while having shoulders roated to click the mouse to take pics. Im hunching over pretty much

do proper ldar guide for new incels

• +1
Reactions: xz90
Youtube idea:
  1. Be a Chad
  2. Make videos on how to get chicks

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and RichardSpencel
You got sub mogged by mojopin in one week

,fucking over for u emochad.

Daily reminder to kys.

im not super worried about others being bigger than me. My channel grows the more effort i put into it. Direct correlation.

im not super worried about others being bigger than me. My channel grows the more effort i put into it. Direct correlation.
No,your channel grows not with effort,but because you are good looking,if u were ugly you'd have 0 subs.

Also daily reminder toto kys.

Get submogged cunt,even fatman will overtake u soon.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and AstroSky
Give up brother. <3 ill never stop. Vice is on my side.

This reminds me of beard tutorials , the guys get tons of views because normies think they can have the same results but just ignore the fact that the dude had lazar angelov beard genes level so ofc they will never have his 9/10 beard .Or Brett Maverick/Zuniga types of videos.
Or fitness youtuber making " build mass with a no weight workout at home" when theses fkers are using low doses of peds .

Now A.sky is going to make profit for the only reason that he cut ton of bf and praise the results on mewing BUT since he's good looking normies "ll just jump on it even tho like Brett/Zuniga they will never come even close facially wise

This is just insane , when you already have the assets ( good genes for anything : muscles/face/beard& so on ) you can praise any reasons for it , and normies will just buy , i really realise how clueless i was back then.

But hats off to you for maximizing on your assets.