YOUTUBE jacked and stacked says LOOKSMAXERS are coping BONE_CHILLING

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
Dude is basically turned into a doomer channel. The mating market /sexual market place doesn't care about feelings. Your competing with other people for mates any edge will help you. He says you need to accept your looks level and stop, makes no sense and is stupid to say. I think folks secretly get upset about this stuff because they want less competition for mates. Its no different from people who play competitive games and play hard, then gets upset when they run into someone who plays harder and puts in more effort now there yelling insults like calling said players SWEATS. These folks fear by everyone looksmaxing to the extreme it will force them to have to increase their own looks.

Then he says stupid shait like its best to do activities you enjoy to meet people, low iq talk guess what when you meet these people their gonna look at YOUR LOOKS. Its this same nt talk all over again, just people your social and try to talk to people doesn't mean their gonna want to fuck you or befriend or invite you into their social circle or group.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman, moreroidsmoredates, Lookologist003 and 10 others
This guy is just a genetic failure trying to bring everyone else down with him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, smallman, xegigi and 9 others
i remember watching a video in which he promotes bringing others down for the sake of lower competition, so dont take his advice too seriously dude.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, HeightPilledum, VenatorLuparius and 5 others
last time I checked he was like 5'4 or something.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, smallman, Ryldoo IS COPING and 9 others
last time I checked he was like 5'4 or something.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, datboijj, nope and 2 others
His channel is just a place where people to go to make fun off others for trying because they themselves for some reason, typically laziness, cant do it.

Wtf happened to his Chanel jfl he was a bit more redpill

• +1
Reactions: lmaxxer123 and moreroidsmoredates
Dude is basically turned into a doomer channel. The mating market /sexual market place doesn't care about feelings. Your competing with other people for mates any edge will help you. He says you need to accept your looks level and stop, makes no sense and is stupid to say. I think folks secretly get upset about this stuff because they want less competition for mates. Its no different from people who play competitive games and play hard, then gets upset when they run into someone who plays harder and puts in more effort now there yelling insults like calling said players SWEATS. These folks fear by everyone looksmaxing to the extreme it will force them to have to increase their own looks.

Then he says stupid shait like its best to do activities you enjoy to meet people, low iq talk guess what when you meet these people their gonna look at YOUR LOOKS. Its this same nt talk all over again, just people your social and try to talk to people doesn't mean their gonna want to fuck you or befriend or invite you into their social circle or group.

i didnt watch the video but best way to go about it all is to make that jaw and eyes of your shine through any types of looksmaxxing and then redpill some money and then bluepill some nt activities all at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
i remember watching a video in which he promotes bringing others down for the sake of lower competition, so dont take his advice too seriously dude.
do you have a link to said video?

I remember him being decently redpilled a year back and now he thinks everything is predetermined by genetics and a little luck.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
I remember him being decently redpilled a year back and now he thinks everything is predetermined by genetics and a little luck.
Which it is
Basic blackpill
Literally and introductory class lesson JFL nigga

Wtf happened to his Chanel jfl he was a bit more redpill
hes tryign to turn hes channel into some doomer channel to get more views. Dude said in the video men want stacy and won't get with a 4/10. The way he talks i believe he fucked fat/obese women or or sub 4/10s and to cope he wants other males to do the same. Its mating tactic some men do, try to get others to not to looksmax to the extreme and get those men to lower their standards, he thinks men are stupid.

Notice in the video he didnt say looks match, or a 5/10 women, he made some claim men all want stacy and don't want any other type of women. He said looks maxing is white supremacy.:ROFLMAO:

• +1
hes tryign to turn hes channel into some doomer channel to get more views. Dude said in the video men want stacy and won't get with a 4/10. The way he talks i believe he fucked fat/obese women or or sub 4/10s and to cope he wants other males to do the same. Its mating tactic some men do, try to get others to not to looksmax to the extreme and get those men to lower their standards, he thinks men are stupid.

Notice in the video he didnt say looks match, or a 5/10 women, he made some claim men all want stacy and don't want any other type of women. He said looks maxing is white supremacy.:ROFLMAO:
I did not expect him to full schizo blackpill jfl he looked like a nt blackguy last time i saw him

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I did not expect him to full schizo blackpill jfl he looked like a nt blackguy last time i saw him
hes channel has been stangnant for the past few years, so he sees guys like ddbr exploding, so now he want to jump on this doomer and gloam grift to get views and make money.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and user123456
hes channel has been stangnant for the past few years, so he sees guys like ddbr exploding, so now he want to jump on this doomer and gloam grift to get views and make money.
Most likely he sounded way to nt back when he showed his face and stuff to do this lmao he even showed off his old result's to

Video is Extremely accurate and valid. If you believe otherwise I feel sorry for you

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj and Sodoku
Video is Extremely accurate and valid. If you believe otherwise I feel sorry for you
Guy has 1.5k posts on LOOKSMAX but doesn’t believe in looks JFL

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld and stamaster21
He's right though, most people cope with muh ascension

99% of people won't ascend, just accept its over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, datboijj and Van
Guy has 1.5k posts on LOOKSMAX but doesn’t believe in looks JFL
It’s literally the opposite maybe instead of using your phone try to pay attention in school, it won’t save your looks but atleast you’ll develop comprehension skills

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
He's right though, most people cope with muh ascension

99% of people won't ascend, just accept its over
once u leanmax ur ascension is complete

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
It’s literally the opposite maybe instead of using your phone try to pay attention in school, it won’t save your looks but atleast you’ll develop comprehension skills
It’s literally with the context of surgery maybe instead of using your phone try to pay attention in school, it won’t save your looks but atleast you’ll develop comprehension skills

It’s literally with the context of surgery maybe instead of using your phone try to pay attention in school, it won’t save your looks but atleast you’ll develop comprehension skills
It’s okay bro you’re retarded and that’s fine.

He went from an improve channel to a doomer channel.

Ignored from now on.

• +1
Reactions: smallman
nigha i went from ltn to htn with a few surgeries but keep rotting because a 5’6 black cutecel mentalcel was too inhib to take looksmaxxing past minox in beard

Most of your life is pre-determined by factors completely outside of your control. Dating is one such realm in life where you have close to zero control over and it is pre-decided for you. Do all the looksmaxes you want, take as many drugs and so as many surgeries - these things will BARELY move your genetic base. And this WILL be reflected in your OUTCOMES with P in V with women. You still won't slay prime stacies or have high body counts (if genetically you are not that guy) and to justify the sunk costs, you will rationalize that "you never desired such a thing anyway"

• +1
Reactions: Van

I feel bad going this hard on him when he was still doing the red pill stuff. https://looksmax.org/threads/andrew...ll-brutal-looks-genespill.551883/post-9032780

All that to say. I doubt he's actually turned into an unironic unconscious doomer. He's probably just trying to hit a new audience by copying ITV.

• +1
He says you need to accept your looks level and stop, makes no sense and is stupid to say.
Don't improve your looks broo! Its cope broo! Just live you life and accept your looks level! (continues to make 20 videos and obsesses about how horrible the dating market is) :feelstastyman:
Clearly he hasn't excepted his own fate. This retard black manlet just wants to bring everyone else down with him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin and Lebron_James

I will never understand how grown men can deny blackpill when I have been blackpill since like 13 years old

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and smallman
he's a nigger of course he has nothing of value to say

• JFL
his thumbnails are copying Rehab Room so hard. It's so funny that this clown went from hating DBDR to just ripping off Rehab minus any scientific evidence that actually helps make Rehab entertaining to watch. Like, bro I don't give a fuck about ur shitty anecdotes you oldcel coper.

Muh "I'm single by choice" stfu

• +1
muh ogs
:bluepill:the ogs in question:bluepill::

• +1