YouTube maxxing

J

Johnnybegood

Mistral
What are your opinions on YouTube maxxing?
I see a lot of people discussing instagram maxxing but I don't think it's the best short-medium term idea for people without a proper social circle. There are plenty of avg looking dudes I know with almost 1k followers that aren't getting any from insta (they are super nt but it doesn't seem to matter much for them JFL🤣) At least with YouTube you can status max if you're decent looking (5-6/10) and if you're somewhat talented. I happen to be both as I know a lot of topics ranging from finance, politics, culture, movies, etc, and I'm also decent looking.

More specifically I'm thinking of having a youtube channel where my face actually appears. I think faceless YouTube channels sort of destroy the whole point of YouTube maxxing. Even a YouTube channel with 5-10k subscribers would be sufficiently good to boost your status and maybe even attract subscribers to your Instagram if you have one.

I'd like some well thought out ideas please (y)

• +1
Reactions: thecel
YouTubemaxxing to get girls is an autistic idea. There's 0 status in YouTube unless you have a fully NT channel (no video games or other cringe) and at least 100k subs. Instagram mogs hard.

if you're somewhat talented. I happen to be both as I know a lot of topics ranging from finance, politics, culture, movies, etc,
This is the most cringe shit I've ever heard.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 999.escapism, Eduardo DOV, thecel and 8 others
YouTubemaxxing to get girls is an autistic idea. There's 0 status in YouTube unless you have a fully NT channel (no video games or other cringe) and at least 100k subs. Instagram mogs hard.
NT channels like those shitty vlog ones of Logan Paul, Ricegum, KSI etc? I'd rather be diagnosed with full on autism.:hnghn:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, thecel, Deleted member 15164 and 1 other person
I wish I knew what I could do on YouTube that I didn't have to show my face,and get a huge following. You can make good money with youtube.

• +1
NT channels like those shitty vlog ones of Logan Paul, Ricegum, KSI etc? I'd rather be diagnosed with full on autism.:hnghn:
Good luck getting big doing the most generic NT shit that every single normie does, all of which mog tf out of you in looks and money (Bryce Hall, Vinnie Hacker, etc). This isn't 2012 anymore. The level of entrepreneurial opportunity awareness on this forum is gutter-tier.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and LooksOrDeath
Good luck getting big doing the most generic NT shit that every single normie does, all of which mog tf out of you in looks and money (Bryce Hall, Vinnie Hacker, etc). This isn't 2012 anymore. The level of entrepreneurial opportunity awareness on this forum is gutter-tier.
When did I say I wanted to do vlogs or if it was a good idea jfl

• Hmm...
In 2022 you need to get started on TikTok (Easiest way to get views but you need looks ) then expand to Youtube Instagram etc. being tiktok famous is a must if you wanna get girls easily

In 2012-2016 it used to be a few people doing very little for alot of money now it's a lot of people doing alot for little money good luck standing out from the crowd

• +1
Yes but how do you attain a large following on Instagram without being really good looking, or having some sort of niche following, like being a political activist or whatever? At least with YouTube or maybe even tiktok you can do that, ofc looks are a prerequisite but I just don't see how one can use Instagram especially if they didn't start early on in high school.

ahaha yeah reading that after writing it does sound really bad 🤣

• +1
When did I say I wanted to do vlogs or if it was a good idea jfl
In the post I replied to.
In 2022 you need to get started on TikTok (Easiest way to get views but you need looks ) then expand to Youtube Instagram etc. being tiktok famous is a must if you wanna get girls easily
Yes but how do you attain a large following on Instagram without being really good looking, or having some sort of niche following, like being a political activist or whatever? At least with YouTube or maybe even tiktok you can do that, ofc looks are a prerequisite but I just don't see how one can use Instagram especially if they didn't start early on in high school.
Most normie shit I ever heard. Of course Chads can get famous on TikTok since it's designed for good looking people to be spread throughout the app.

If you can't figure out how to attain a large following, then entrepreneurship is just not for you...

• Woah
  • Hmm...
In the post I replied to.

Most normie shit I ever heard. Of course Chads can get famous on TikTok since it's designed for good looking people to be spread throughout the app.

If you can't figure out how to attain a large following, then entrepreneurship is just not for you...
Serious question, how do you intend to instamaxx? I thought I read you didn't have any social media, is that something that sits on the back of your mind? I only have a Facebook account that I rarely use and a LinkedIn account, which is pretty srotng given my academic credentials.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and LooksOrDeath
Do you even reading comprehension
Ironic. I would be able to read what you intend to say if you didn't type like a cretin.
Serious question, how do you intend to instamaxx? I thought I read you didn't have any social media, is that something that sits on the back of your mind? I only have a Facebook account that I rarely use and a LinkedIn account, which is pretty srotng given my academic credentials.
It's over for you if you don't have the self awareness to look around and figure it out yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332

If you want to have status and get girls from your online presence you need to be good looking idc if it's normie shit it's the truth no girl cares about a movie reviewer or a political commentator

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
It's over for you if you don't have the self awareness to look around and figure it out yourself.
You're a negative parasite. If you have no idea what OP should do then just stop replying instead of dragging him down along with you?
Ironic. I would be able to read what you intend to say if you didn't type like a cretin.
:hnghn: yeah this guy has jackshit comprehension. Type like a boomer for a boomer.

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
What? That makes zero sense. I politely asked you how you will create/grow your insta account and if that's even something that is a goal of yours. And now you're telling me I lack self awareness. Yes, because it's completely realistic for normies-HTN to all of a sudden expect to gain a big status boost from Instagram without a proper strategy :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
If you want to have status and get girls from your online presence you need to be good looking idc if it's normie shit it's the truth no girl cares about a movie reviewer or a political commentator
Exactly. The goal would be to use your online persona to attract following.

There is a blackpill YouTuber by the name of Martin Goldberg, formerly known as Economic Invincibility, he is in his late 20s I think, and he used to show his face and he said women would email him saying they liked his online persona. Before the blackpill he talked about economics, culture, topics related to career choices, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Exactly. The goal would be to use your online persona to attract following.

There is a blackpill YouTuber by the name of Martin Goldberg, formerly known as Economic Invincibility, he is in his late 20s I think, and he used to show his face and he said women would email him saying they liked his online persona. Before the blackpill he talked about economics, culture, topics related to career choices, etc.
Only make a yt channel if you're genuinely interested in doing so. Making economics lectures in the hope that girls will like you is dumb OP.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, hebbewem, FreakkForLife and 3 others
Only make a yt channel if you're genuinely interested in doing so. Making economics lectures in the hope that girls will like you is dumb OP.
Yes I know 🤣. I wasn't planning to do that. More lifestyle related videos, coaching, and off-topic ramblings. Maybe even talk about viral culture moments of my country (I'm not American), like reaction videos, seems pretty popular those things.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
What? That makes zero sense. I politely asked you how you will create/grow your insta account and if that's even something that is a goal of yours. And now you're telling me I lack self awareness. Yes, because it's completely realistic for normies-HTN to all of a sudden expect to gain a big status boost from Instagram without a proper strategy :unsure:
There's no secret strategy to growing a social media account. If you can't figure out any way to grow an account other being 8 PSL, then Instagram is not for you.

You're a negative parasite. If you have no idea what OP should do then just stop replying instead of dragging him down along with you?
I'm not dragging him down with me. I already have found success on YouTube and social media by using my own self awareness to see how I can grow. OP is a retard who wants people to spoon-feed him and can't figure out what to do aside from being 8 PSL.
:hnghn: yeah this guy has jackshit comprehension. Type like a boomer for a boomer.
You type like a low IQ autistic zoomer.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
Sounds good, but easier said than done, that's a career in itself props to you if you can pull it.
And starting with TikTok is easier, like someone else here said.

Yes I know 🤣. I wasn't planning to do that. More lifestyle related videos, coaching, and off-topic ramblings. Maybe even talk about viral culture moments of my country (I'm not American), like reaction videos, seems pretty popular those things.
Go for it then. i read that looksoverall mf's message and thought you were doing it to get girls. Such a gaslighter.

I'm not dragging him down with me. I already have found success on YouTube and social media by using my own self awareness to see how I can grow. OP is a retard who wants people to spoon-feed him and can't figure out what to do aside from being 8 PSL.

You type like a low IQ autistic zoomer.
Then either give him advice or shut up? Saying you should find your own way has its own place but you're not adding anything else.
You're autistic, I still recall that amnesia conspiracy you made. Genuinely thought that was satire cause no nigga can be that caved in the head.

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and Johnnybegood
So you found success on YouTube and said YouTubemaxxing is not legit. So you DO have a YouTube channel? JFL 🤣.

Unfortunately I know you being you, you'll not disclose any useful information on how you did it. Not even tag a useful thread.

Anyway, if you did find success in social media, that is pretty impressive for a guy that had nothing just 1 year ago.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

TikTok livestreams and doing trends where you show your face is the best way to get a female following rn if you’re gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
So you found success on YouTube and said YouTubemaxxing is not legit. So you DO have a YouTube channel? JFL 🤣.

Unfortunately I know you being you, you'll not disclose any useful information on how you did it. Not even tag a useful thread.

Anyway, if you did find success in social media, that is pretty impressive for a guy that had nothing just 1 year ago.
There's no "useful threads". Just look at what you're good at and what others do and do it. You don't need to be spoonfed and if you do, then it's over for you.

• +1
Having 10k followers on Instagram who are loyal fans that came from your YouTube channel and actually interact with your content > 50k followers for surface level Instagram content that don’t care about you at all or pay attention. Your channel definitely needs to be NT though that’s true

Having 10k followers on Instagram who are loyal fans that came from your YouTube channel and actually interact with your content > 50k followers for surface level Instagram content that don’t care about you at all or pay attention. Your channel definitely needs to be NT though that’s true
That's if your goal is to make money. If the goal is to get girls, then having 50k surface level followers is ideal.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
I disagree u can still get a following from doing stupid shit u will always be able too

• +1
It works

my YTmaxx this week

but you need a big neck

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 7098
Pretty impressive. Are you a faceless YouTuber or do you actually show ur face?
faceless tbh which is annoying because Im chadlite tier

Any subhuman can do what I do :feelswhy:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 7098
faceless tbh which is annoying because Im chadlite tier

Any subhuman can do what I do :feelswhy:
Ahaha yeah bro you should take advantage of your good looks.
I heard you are of Portuguese descent? Diaspora lusitana!

What are your opinions on YouTube maxxing?
I see a lot of people discussing instagram maxxing but I don't think it's the best short-medium term idea for people without a proper social circle. There are plenty of avg looking dudes I know with almost 1k followers that aren't getting any from insta (they are super nt but it doesn't seem to matter much for them JFL🤣) At least with YouTube you can status max if you're decent looking (5-6/10) and if you're somewhat talented. I happen to be both as I know a lot of topics ranging from finance, politics, culture, movies, etc, and I'm also decent looking.

More specifically I'm thinking of having a youtube channel where my face actually appears. I think faceless YouTube channels sort of destroy the whole point of YouTube maxxing. Even a YouTube channel with 5-10k subscribers would be sufficiently good to boost your status and maybe even attract subscribers to your Instagram if you have one.

I'd like some well thought out ideas please (y)
what does nt mean

couple years ago i ran fortnite daily shops and fake roblox code youtube channels and made a couple thousand off of it , worth if you have the time and dedication

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
i have a youtube shorts channel that uploads "funny" videos i have 45-60 thousand subscribers

the next channel im going to make is slowed+reverbed music and albums

it's so easy just put ass in the thumbnail but have plausible deniability for doing it. sports channels, yoga channels basically just footage of girls in skimpy clothes being whores get millions of views

Users who are viewing this thread

Back