Youtube 'science based' lifting is absolute fucking dogshit

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Just a bunch of nerdheads flip flopping 24/7. I am old enough to remember when the muscle contraction was the end all be all now apparently the new thing is the stretch. Escaped garden gnomes like Jeff Nippard have flip flopped 50 times on topics like time under tension and no amount of roiding will save the fact that he is a 5'4 escaped garden gnome that should've been injecting HGH instead of test in his teen years. Its such clutter bullshit pure paralysis by over-analysis. Despite all the supposed advancements in 'science' the hard fact is progression is guided by and hardcapped through genetics and natty lifters are not any bigger than they have ever been. There are literal sculptures dating to ancient Greece of athletes and they are comparable to natural lifters today when all they did was march with gear, bodyweight exercises and lifted stones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin, vermillioncorefan, noobs and 4 others
u think jeff thinks about his height and is insecure?

bro if he at least was like 5'7 or 8 it would be ok ngl

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
u think jeff thinks about his height and is insecure?

bro if he at least was like 5'7 or 8 it would be ok ngl
Honestly probably. I am a little over 5'10 and getting heightmogged by 4+ inches sends me into a doozy at times, when you are 5'4 the average male is quite literally 5 inches taller than you

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
Honestly probably. I am a little over 5'10 and getting heightmogged by 4+ inches sends me into a doozy at times, when you are 5'4 the average male is quite literally 5 inches taller than you
such a shame actually he is actually good looking, great body but just lacks huge height

• +1
5’10 is fine. I’m 5’11 and I care way more about face.

• +1
such a shame actually he is actually good looking, great body but just lacks huge height
He lacks height period. Not huge height, just height.

• +1
  • +1
Holy shit you’re retarded.

That’s not what I said.

Have you ever heard of black and white thinking?
yes to first thesis and to the question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back